Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Who will be on the 3 steps in Melbourne

my guess is :-

1. Ricci

2. Vettel

3. Bottas

I AM going to be bold AND predict that,             
It WILL be a McLaren-Honda 1-2
Stoffel WILL win,  followed by Alonso
Mclaren-Honda WILL  dominate the race AND season !!

Well, good luck with that. Now we need you to predict when EB gets fired, and Alonso leaves for better things in life.

EB will NOT get fired - he WILL mast ermine the Honda era of F1
Mclaren-Honda WILL be the next team  to dominate

Mercedes have had it their way for 2 long !!!
The future of F1 IS McLaren-Honda

Yeap, we lost Cosworth along way somewhere, but I must agree with you that Mercedes have had it their way for 2 long !!! All under unfair competitive practices.

Alonso has 30 MM reasons to stay put where he is. Not bad for about 10 min of work every fortnight.

love  your reasoning for Alonso to stay put mate :D

Lol any Ferrari fan would want him to, after the hiding he have kimi , one wouldn't want the same to happen to there beloved Seb lol.

55 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

Lol any Ferrari fan would want him to, after the hiding he have kimi , one wouldn't want the same to happen to there beloved Seb lol.

Yep, he gave Kimi a good hiding. Yessirreee. Kimi, a veteran driver of almost 17 years, could'nt even drive that thing, such was the state of the car. Nevermind the politics, the backstabbing and the bragging. But Kimi, always the gentleman that he is, did'nt say one bad thing about the team.

Karma is a really strange thing they say. Just so you know, I'm really going to enjoy Alonso struggling in that Mclaren this year. I'll keep you updated on the pleasure I derive from their struggles, not that I wanted to. But you've proven with comments like this that you, as an Alonso fan, deserve it. Btw...I hope they beat Sauber

Veteran, dude they both started there careers in the same race. Yeah you get satisfaction, just hope you have the balls to admit it once alonso passes one of the Ferrari's.

BmLMAO. You can really be funny Emmcee.

Yes, they're both veteran drivers. That is'nt the point. One of them had to be sent an Allison SOS after he was let go from that same team for the other veteran. Ferrari realised their mistake after few years then set ti rectify it

Just watched 2 (TWO) McLaren/Honda's 1 and 2 with turbo units......... It was 1988 though :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

BmLMAO. You can really be funny Emmcee.

Yes, they're both veteran drivers. That is'nt the point. One of them had to be sent an Allison SOS after he was let go from that same team for the other veteran. Ferrari realised their mistake after few years then set ti rectify it

Then go "sh17, he's the best driver, let's extend his deal to 2019" as well documented by hundreds of different articles. But alonso said he would rather struggle at mclaren than ferrari and left on HIS OWN accord.

3 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I was the biggest Mika fan

Yes I also was a massive hakkinen fan and his battles with schumi were epic. Always fast and always on the limit. Schumacher said the driver he feared most as he possessed the most attributes similar to his own was mika hakkinen.

lmao the look on kimis face "ahh yep, still got it". Lmao classic.

I didn't know Kimi was Australian:rolleyes: