Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Race 3 Bahrain

Hamilton was booed (is there such word), and no one is sure why. My own theory is, that it is probably related to team orders. Season is young, Hamilton had for several years easy ride, and now situation is not that easy. I find booing not very adult like behavior, and Toto should keep quiet when he talks how fair he treats his drivers. Someone put the same label on Vettel that he has it in his contract, yet I am not sure where people actually getting their information. It went sort of - Toto has to do it, because Vettel is clear No. 1. 

9 hours ago, rumblestrip said:

That was a GREAT race IMO, and I think this is going to be a fantastic season. But it's all fun and games until one of these t-wings comes off and hits someone in the eye.  I wonder how long it'll be before they're gone.

Yes, a great season awaits us!!!

Hamilton testing show how serious they think the threat is, he would'nt have done so otherwise. Merc is trying to find solutions to their package eating up its tyres during race-pace. Its strange is'nt it, they had this problem for years, now that there's a competitor at the fore, it's shows it's ugly head again. Makes for great races to come, if Ferrari can keep up the development. So we have 2 competitors with obvious weaknesses. Who will win, who will lose? Fantastic situation for us fans!!!

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

Hamilton was booed (is there such word), and no one is sure why. My own theory is, that it is probably related to team orders. Season is young, Hamilton had for several years easy ride, and now situation is not that easy. I find booing not very adult like behavior, and Toto should keep quiet when he talks how fair he treats his drivers. Someone put the same label on Vettel that he has it in his contract, yet I am not sure where people actually getting their information. It went sort of - Toto has to do it, because Vettel is clear No. 1. 

I thought I heard the booeing, but was'nt sure. Vettel had to keep up with it for years, now it's for the other driver who revelled in it during his competitors winning years. Whats Merc to do, let the slower driver win and lose the championship. Delicate situation