Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Alonso

Change of guard. Generations which came behind me have different values, taste, and general attitude to life. It's not better than mine, however it's also not worse, just different. Most importantly, its of their making, and it is expected that at some point we, grey hair men, step aside, and let it go of their future without regrets.

23 hours ago, Sakae said:

Never was.

First from Horner about Alonso - "he needs psychiatrist"and now "chaotic".

When I was suggesting similar remedy, forum went bust calling me the Alonso hater, as if a guy who was paid millions takes a beach chair, sits next to track during a race, and embarrasses on a global stage a hand which fed him: Is that normal behavior, or someone like that needs his head examined?

I've been saying this for years and was also branded an Alonso hater. For years! I'm glad finally it is sinking in

His last comment about Vandoorne having a lesser deficit than Kimi to him and henceforth is a better driver (read between the lines), is the comment of, as Horner has stated, someone who needs to see a pshyciatrist. Lets not talk about the state of affairs at Ferrari when Kimi re-joined and could'nt even drive the other car

17 hours ago, Sakae said:

Change of guard. Generations which came behind me have different values, taste, and general attitude to life. It's not better than mine, however it's also not worse, just different. Most importantly, its of their making, and it is expected that at some point we, grey hair men, step aside, and let it go of their future without regrets.

This too.

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Can u believe it !!!

Sad news Andres and co

They can cheer now for Vettel without feeling that they are cheating on Alonso. ;)

23 hours ago, Sakae said:

Only caught this post now! For some reason....

Yes, exactly what I've been saying for years too!!!

18 minutes ago, radical-one said:

Thanks Sakae.

Maybe because Alonso is gone :P

Well, lets make most of it. I wish Maure would return as well, but that's his decision.

Thanks. I am here as an F1 fan and care less for some guys who has attitude.

- I am happy for RB and Honda deal. Wish them all the successes from 2019

- I'm Happy for Kimi and Dan. 

- I hope Gasly gets the RB drive.

- Hope Lance gets the FI drive and do well.

- I wish Sainz good luck

- Bottas is getting another chance so i bid him well

Most of all, I hope Seb catches up with Lewis

31 minutes ago, radical-one said:

Thanks. I am here as an F1 fan and care less for some guys who has attitude.

- I'm Happy for Kimi and Dan. 

- I hope Gasly gets the RB drive.

- Hope Lance gets the FI drive and do well.

- I wish Sainz good luck

- Bottas is getting another chance so i bid him well

Most of all, I hope Seb catches up with Lewis

You are a generous fan with a big heart. I am, in contrast, more selfish. :lol:

41 minutes ago, radical-one said:

Rumor has it, that Honda is only 30 [HP] of Mercedes PU, which, if true, could be at the level where Renault is.

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Rumor has it, that Honda is only 30 [HP] of Mercedes PU, which, if true, could be at the level where Renault is.

Will be interesting to see how close it can do using the RB chassis next year. I can't wait to see how McLaren competes against RB.

Paddock consensus is that Fernando Alonso is, without doubt, one of the greatest drivers of the modern era, however many – including the senior management of the top three teams – would not touch the Spaniard because of the inevitable polemics he brings to a team.

That's funny, because when I've said the same - he talks too much and what he says is mostly divisive and vitriolic, WWIII was on because of that opinion. Now when paddock came clean, all is fine.

18 hours ago, Sakae said:

That's funny, because when I've said the same - he talks too much and what he says is mostly divisive and vitriolic, WWIII was on because of that opinion. Now when paddock came clean, all is fine.

:lol: