Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

2 finish first - first U MUST finish

OK, so `Nando retired his McLaren
a few laps from finishing.
Nando `s PU retired a few laps from finishing
Coincidence ?
IF on BOTH instances with Mclaren Honda HAD finished
It would have been in a lowly position

Honda ARE in F1 to WIN!!

Maybe this McLaren job should be offered to Taku, since he has proven that he knows how to finish with Honda, and he will probably not demand to be rated highly (like 9 out of 10 points for mere showing up on the grid), nor paid excessively.

Re:Maybe this McLaren job should be offered to Taku
>I was NOT aware that, there were a Mclaren job available.

Taku, also does NOT fit the marketing brand of McLaren.

7 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

It is NOT driver - it IS PU !!!

How do you know? If Alonso has "bad luck" with Honda, Taku has "good luck". Works for me.

RE:...Works for me

>How do U KNOW?
Modern F1 IS a TEAM sport
Taku, also does NOT fit the marketing brand of McLaren

10 hours ago, Sakae said:

How do you know? If Alonso has "bad luck" with Honda, Taku has "good luck". Works for me.

Works for Honda too ! 

I hope Takuma gets a seat at Sauber replacing Ericson. 

4 hours ago, radical-one said:

Works for Honda too ! 

I hope Takuma gets a seat at Sauber replacing Ericson. 

Possibility of Honda sponsoring a Japanese driver has been allegedly discussed with Kaltenborn already. (More in Sauber thread on this forum). 

On 6/13/2017 at 3:12 PM, Sakae said:

Possibility of Honda sponsoring a Japanese driver has been allegedly discussed with Kaltenborn already. (More in Sauber thread on this forum). 

Saw Takuma's interview at NKH Tokyo last night. He's super-humble guy !! 

I wish he gets a seat at Sauber. He deserves to get back in F1

1 hour ago, radical-one said:

Saw Takuma's interview at NKH Tokyo last night. He's super-humble guy !! 

I wish he gets a seat at Sauber. He deserves to get back in F1

TBH I've never understood why Kobayashi Kamui in his height has not received more support from the Japanese side. I have no personal preferences who would or "should" get (what I call) a development seat with Sauber team, while new generation (Tadasuke Makino?) hones skills to enter the F1. For some irrational reason I think Japan should be able to muster at least one or two top rank competitive drivers if they really set this as their goal. Renault/Nissan should replace Palmer and invest their money properly, French/Japanese drivers. Rivalry between Nissan and Honda could perhaps rekindle deeper interest in this type of racing in East Asia.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

TBH I've never understood why Kobayashi Kamui in his height has not received more support from the Japanese side. I have no personal preferences who would or "should" get (what I call) a development seat with Sauber team, while new generation (Tadasuke Makino?) hones skills to enter the F1. For some irrational reason I think Japan should be able to muster at least one or two top rank competitive drivers if they really set this as their goal. Renault/Nissan should replace Palmer and invest their money properly, French/Japanese drivers. Rivalry between Nissan and Honda could perhaps rekindle deeper interest in this type of racing in East Asia.

Totally agree with you and equally confused how major sponsor/car companies are not supporting or nurturing their local potentials. I guess Japan cares more for Animes and games and other none motorsports stuff these days.