Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VicVenom

Max to Ferrari

On 28/06/2017 at 7:20 AM, maure said:

Harsh assessment of the field... but, sadly, accurate.

A new generation is needed and this last decade quickly forgotten.

This generation has been fine. 

Max will probably take things to new levels though. He's already better than Hamilton. Only Alonso is arguably on his level. 

On 7/2/2017 at 10:40 PM, VicVenom said:

Only Alonso is arguably on his level. 

Which goes to show...

On 2017/07/02 at 3:40 PM, VicVenom said:

Max will probably take things to new levels though. He's already better than Hamilton. Only Alonso is arguably on his level. 

I have'nt read such a delusional post in ages. Only a die-hard fan of St. Alfonso will agree to this absurdity. Dude, get your head checked!

On 02.07.2017. at 3:40 PM, VicVenom said:

Spot on

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Spot on

A subjective claim cannot be proved right or wrong by any generally accepted criteria (per accepted definition), thus how then it can be "Spot on"? Maybe we are expected to accept validation of a subjective statement with another one, while web of lies, half truths and emotional ideology masquerading as alternative facts just getting bigger and bigger. Good luck with that.

1 minute ago, Sakae said:

A subjective claim cannot be proved right or wrong by any generally accepted criteria (per accepted definition), thus how then it can be "Spot on"? Maybe we are expected to accept validation of a subjective statement with another one, while web of lies, half truths and emotional ideology masquerading as alternative facts just getting bigger and bigger. Good luck with that.

Spot on

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I have'nt read such a delusional post in ages. Only a die-hard fan of St. Alfonso will agree to this absurdity. Dude, get your head checked!

:lol:

Coming from someone of your intelligence, I take that as a compliment. 

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

the fact that his peers said that Alonso is the best out isn't irrelevant, and most journalists who follow F1 seem to agree on this one with the drivers 

9 minutes ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

the fact that his peers said that Alonso is the best out isn't irrelevant, and most journalists who follow F1 seem to agree on this one with the drivers 

I have no problem with group consensus which is nothing but bunch of subjective opinions on borderline with some kind of religious cult. When data are not there, some people are inventive and find other yardsticks to support their theories and pet projects. Obviously I am however not part of that group. In the absence of measurable evidence, having my doubts, I rather stick (for now) with the system in place, until someone can show me a better one. Once you get on slippery slope that trophies should be awarded on popularity, rather than specific results, than the whole thing will fall apart at the seams in no time.

1 hour ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

I've posted numorous contradictory posts from several other drivers, claiming other drivers are. I honestly think St.Alfonso, in terms of performance as a driver, is certainly in the top 5

12 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I've posted numorous contradictory posts from several other drivers, claiming other drivers are.

And? 

The majority of opinions are in Alonso's favour. Insiders and drivers alike generally rate him as the best. Deal with it. 

54 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I have no problem with group consensus which is nothing but bunch of subjective opinions on borderline with some kind of religious cult. When data are not there, some people are inventive and find other yardsticks to support their theories and pet projects. Obviously I am however not part of that group. In the absence of measurable evidence, having my doubts, I rather stick (for now) with the system in place, until someone can show me a better one. Once you get on slippery slope that trophies should be awarded on popularity, rather than specific results, than the whole thing will fall apart at the seams in no time.

You don't understand how this sport works do you? 

41 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

And? 

The majority of opinions are in Alonso's favour. Insiders and drivers alike generally rate him as the best. Deal with it. 

No. You have some for Alonso, some for Hamilton, who I think is better than St. Alfonso, and some for Vettel, who is clearly the best.

What do you think of your fav driver Dannyboy Ric, who's getting beaten now at every turn by the Maxster. If not for breakdowns, he wouldve been gazzillion poinsts ahead of Dannyboy. Maybe thats why u think Max is better that a 4x WC, cause Ric beat Vettel right, thats why Max must be better. 

54 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

No. You have some for Alonso, some for Hamilton, who I think is better than St. Alfonso, and some for Vettel, who is clearly the best.

What do you think of your fav driver Dannyboy Ric, who's getting beaten now at every turn by the Maxster. If not for breakdowns, he wouldve been gazzillion poinsts ahead of Dannyboy. Maybe thats why u think Max is better that a 4x WC, cause Ric beat Vettel right, thats why Max must be better. 

You don't get it do you? Yes there are those who think that Hamilton and Vettel are the best. But they are in the minority. There are also people who still think the world is flat. 

I am not a fan of Ricciardo's. That's something you have come up with in your tiny mind. Kimi and Verstappen are my favourite drivers. The best drivers are Alonso and Verstappen. Oh, and yes, Verstappen would be well clear of Ricciardo this year. The same Ricciardo who beat your beloved Vettel. 

58 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

You don't get it do you? Yes there are those who think that Hamilton and Vettel are the best. But they are in the minority. There are also people who still think the world is flat. 

I am not a fan of Ricciardo's. That's something you have come up with in your tiny mind. Kimi and Verstappen are my favourite drivers. The best drivers are Alonso and Verstappen. Oh, and yes, Verstappen would be well clear of Ricciardo this year. The same Ricciardo who beat your beloved Vettel. 

Yes Crazy. The flat-earth theorists...

Are you Dutch? Might explain your strange delusion with the Maxster being the best out there, together with St. Alfonso. The guy has talent/skill but it still needs to be refined. He's still too reckless and needs some finesse. He might challenge the throne to the driver kingdom in a few years, he could be a great adversary to the king Vettel. But only in a few years. He seems to have a great sense of humour too. I like that. I think I might support the guy once king Vettel has left and left the minion folk lesser than him to squabble over the scraps

Just now, BradSpeedMan said:

Are you Dutch? Might explain your strange delusion with the Maxster being the best out there, together with St. Alfonso. The guy has talent/skill but it still needs to be refined. He's still too reckless and needs some finesse.

Coming from a Vettel fanatic, this is hilarious.

1 minute ago, BradSpeedMan said:

He might challenge the throne to the driver kingdom in a few years, he could be a great adversary to the king Vettel. But only in a few years. He seems to have a great sense of humour too. I like that. I think I might support the guy once king Vettel has left and left the minion folk lesser than him to squabble over the scraps

1 minute ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Are you Dutch? Might explain your strange delusion with the Maxster being the best out there, together with St. Alfonso. The guy has talent/skill but it still needs to be refined. He's still too reckless and needs some finesse. He might challenge the throne to the driver kingdom in a few years, he could be a great adversary to the king Vettel. But only in a few years. He seems to have a great sense of humour too. I like that. I think I might support the guy once king Vettel has left and left the minion folk lesser than him to squabble over the scraps

3 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I am actually impressed by Brad. He is a very good guy to have here.

I'm not surprised that you and him get on. You both speak the same language. I mean neither of you can spell basic words. 

11 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

I'm not surprised that you and him get on. You both speak the same language. I mean neither of you can spell basic words. 

I get along with everyone on here, it's termed basic maturity. 

As for Sakae, i find he can state his case so eloquently with facts, it's often hard to refute. I suggest you watch and learn from him, I certainly do.

5 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I get along with everyone on here, it's termed basic maturity. 

As for Sakae, i find he can state his case so eloquently with facts, it's often hard to refute. I suggest you watch and learn from him, I certainly do.

You need to learn what a "fact" is.