Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VicVenom

Max to Ferrari

Re:...I get along with everyone on here
>Is it just HERE, that U R limiting it to ?? rofl !!

14 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Re:...I get along with everyone on here
>Is it just HERE, that U R limiting it to ?? rofl !!

lol... I don't have time to post anywhere else. Fact is, I don't even find enough time to post adequately on here, it's always a rush...

On 7/6/2017 at 9:52 PM, VicVenom said:

That Max is a special talent. 

I hope so.

It's my approach, anyway. I'm willing to give most a chance... at first. I was all in after Kimi's first point on his debut in 2001. Later on, I admit I did miss Alonso (too focused on Kimi, my mistake) but was nonetheless taken by Hamilton and then Vettel. Unfortunately, most of these drivers have turned out to be far, far less than they could have been. That's fine too, what are you gonna do. Pity, though, that the consequence of it has been a rather poor decade. To give you an example among hundreds, how many championships have been won by no less than four drivers letting pass the "champion" and thus deciding the outcome of the season? So I shrug and yawn while the idolaters hate on.

Anyway, yeah, you can count me among those that want to see Verstappen brutally rip through the field. It's about time, really, to end this fvcking borefest. But if he does not, well, no big deal. In the meantime, I still hope he will although, btw, he is not doing that now...

30 July 2017,  12:01 (pre-race in the news)

Verstappen boy is getting really big. He is again attacking Vettel, labelling him basically incompetent as a driver. Regardless whether it is factual or not, are people shy to tell him enough is enough? He is forgetting that a good stack of demerit points Vettel bears in his column is due to - what I have considered out of control - driving by one Mr. Verstappen. Unfortunately FiA thinks it is good to support Max. New fans are a precious commodity.

30 July 2017,  17:20 (post race observation)

Vettel was lucky it wasn't him whom Verstappen hit in today's race, because it would have been him blamed again for not avoiding our wonder boy. This time he has hit DR with his crazy driving, and he did not got away with it, altho I think if it was  Hamilton instead DR, his punishment would have been even harsher than what he got in today's race. He is leaving Hungary with eggs all over his face.

“Someone hit me,” said Ricciardo on the radio. “Was that who I think it was? [bleep]ing sore loser.”

It seems it is not only Vettel who can be colorful.

2 August 2017,  16:20

Comparison how environment reacts when three drivers basically say the same thing. Vettel was labeled with all kind of expletives, yet when victims are Ricciardo and Hamilton, reaction is noticeable different, and suddenly very subdued.

Watch here.

Melange of radio com at the last race. Verstappen managed this year to upset some people. Last year he has upset just Vettel with his driving. Last year Vettel tried to avoid Vesrtappen, but unfortunately in that evasive move he collected Raikonnen. Hamilton was lucky no one was on his left, and close.

On 2017/08/02 at 4:21 PM, Sakae said:

2 August 2017,  16:20

Comparison how environment reacts when three drivers basically say the same thing. Vettel was labeled with all kind of expletives, yet when victims are Ricciardo and Hamilton, reaction is noticeable different, and suddenly very subdued.

Watch here.

Melange of radio com at the lats race. Verstappen managed this year to upset some people. Last year he has upset just Vettel with his driving. Last year Vettel tried to avoid Vesrtappen, but unfortunately in that evasive move he collected Raikonnen. Hamilton was lucky no one was on his left, and close.

That boy can be out of control. He needs some finessing

On 03/08/2017 at 4:21 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

That boy can be out of control. He needs some finessing

You're an idiot. 

Max has never purposely driven into other cars. He's never shouted and sworn to the race director either. Vettel has, yet you worship the ground the ugly little **** walks on. 

8 hours ago, Sakae said:

Tendentious position, and boring garden variety ad hominem. Yawn.

Congratulations. This is the first post I have seen of yours that doesn't contain multiple spelling errors. 

Now, tell me again about why Vettel is such a victim. Is it the British press conspiring against him? :lol:

On 8/2/2017 at 4:21 PM, Sakae said:

Watch here.

Melange of radio com at the last race. Verstappen managed this year to upset some people.

15 August 2017,  10:42

Young Verstappen in focus. (Not sure it's all good). Times are changing how this driver is increasingly a subject of anger when different players are involved. Inconsistencies in stewardship on application of penalties for "diving-in" and getting car out of control, causing havoc, is another issue.

18 hours ago, Sakae said:

15 August 2017,  10:42

Young Verstappen in focus. (Not sure it's all good). Times are changing how this driver is increasingly a subject of anger when different players are involved. Inconsistencies in stewardship on application of penalties for "diving-in" and getting car out of control, causing havoc, is another issue.

How many times has Max deliberately driven into another driver? 

16 August 2017,  9:51

Vettel's driving has been discussed ad infinitum in here, in Paris, and many other places, including public damnation of him by Verstappen when he faced  cameras of global reach. It is the same driver who was involved in his youthful exuberance in several altercations with Vettel, yet despite some dubious stewarding calls in response to those incidents, he was absolved and bore no penalty points until now, when other drivers are involved. I think Verstappen's behavior, rhetoric, and driving style is a fair topic for discussion, assuming people on the forum are willing and capable of it.

He should not be untouchable for a driving style which was so loudly condemned by FiA, paddock, and media when Grosjean and Maldonado were involved in similar incidents. Verstappen's driving is risky, and should be denounced on grounds that he is relaying on other drivers to pull him through without harm. (Al la carte, Mansell's style.)

On 16/08/2017 at 8:49 AM, Sakae said:

16 August 2017,  9:51

Vettel's driving has been discussed ad infinitum in here, in Paris, and many other places, including public damnation of him by Verstappen when he faced  cameras of global reach. It is the same driver who was involved in his youthful exuberance in several altercations with Vettel, yet despite some dubious stewarding calls in response to those incidents, he was absolved and bore no penalty points until now, when other drivers are involved. I think Verstappen's behavior, rhetoric, and driving style is a fair topic for discussion, assuming people on the forum are willing and capable of it.

He should not be untouchable for a driving style which was so loudly condemned by FiA, paddock, and media when Grosjean and Maldonado were involved in similar incidents. Verstappen's driving is risky, and should be denounced on grounds that he is relaying on other drivers to pull him through without harm. (Al la carte, Mansell's style.)

Verstappen's driving is perfectly fine. Stop shifting the goalposts to protect your beloved rat-faced hero.