Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

GB Grand Prix

Controversy is never too far from the F1. Grosjean complained that Hamilton impeded his run, but Stewards let it go. Video could be deceiving, but surely it looks to me that Hamilton drove too slowly. Grosjean claimed that instead P10 he could have been in P8 on the starting grid, had he been unimpeded.

Lets see:

The incident

But Lewis is British and guess what, Home town decision BS crap is what it is.

No matter what they do to protect Lewis, Vettel will still win the 2017 Trophy !

I am not sure what was Hamilton thinking or what was his situation on that location. I thought it was rather indefensible slow down, unless his purpose was to let fans to admire him in slow motion. Wolff thought that some people moaning too much (which is actually quite rich taking into consideration whom he is defending). For Haas that elusive P8 on the grid would have been good show. BTW Hamilton reported Vettel to Stewards on the radio when he thought Vettel was driving slowly during qualification. (It was either last year or the year before that). The incident got smudged pretty good on the internet.

19 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I am not sure what was Hamilton thinking or what was his situation on that location.

Hamilton apologised to Grosjean so he probably thought that he did harm Grosjean's lap, even if that was unintentional.

IMHO today's race is for Hamilton to lose, his car is the best, he gets a lot of little helping hands, he can't lose

We will know in a few hours. I am rather concerned what Verstappen will do to Vettel on first lap. If history is any indication what we should expect of him today, then this could be very short race for Seb, and I am sure he would receive a lot of applause for taking Vettel out. 

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

We will know in a few hours. I am rather concerned what Verstappen will do to Vettel on first lap. If history is any indication what we should expect of him today, then this could be very short race for Seb, and I am sure he would receive a lot of applause for taking Vettel out. 

If the team did'nt release Vettel into the path of 3 slower cars on his qualifying lap he would have given Hamilton a run for his money. Instead, now he's in close proximity to MadMax, Ferrari fans know how reckless he can be and wrecks races

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Good.

He deserves to retire. He also deserves to get booed. 

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

now he's in close proximity to MadMax, Ferrari fans know how reckless he can be and wrecks races

Max has more to worry about with Vettel than the other way round. 

Your excuses for Vettel are pathetic. Are you 12? 

5 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

gaining 6 points instead of a DNF - Good move!!

So, everyone is happy, nice to see.

Seems Vettel is so great, everybody rejoices when he has some bad luck. Getting stuck behind MadMax did'nt help. I knew the fool would have some impact on the title race

Merc is definately winning the development battle, they are now definately ahead of Ferrari. If Ferrari don't find some magic soon... Game Over

6 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Seems Vettel is so great, everybody rejoices when he has some bad luck. Getting stuck behind MadMax did'nt help. I knew the fool would have some impact on the title race

Merc is definately winning the development battle, they are now definately ahead of Ferrari. If Ferrari don't find some magic soon... Game Over

By "fool" you mean ....?

Ferrari has two drivers that are not on the level their car is. If kimi can be on podium with tyre puncture, car isn't the problem. 

15 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Seems Vettel is so great, everybody rejoices when he has some bad luck. Getting stuck behind MadMax did'nt help. I knew the fool would have some impact on the title rac

Bad luck? You're trolling right? He wrecked his tyres and sucked in qualifying. 

Max did nothing wrong today. If anyone is the fool it's Vettel.

If anyone can't see that the Merc is the best package out there, they are definately deluded. In truth, they are nuts. Ferrari needs to find something soon, they can't let the best driver on the grid lose in a development race!

13 minutes ago, Caesar said:

By "fool" you mean ....?

Ferrari has two drivers that are not on the level their car is. If kimi can be on podium with tyre puncture, car isn't the problem. 

I guess Vettel just can't win hey. If he has a great car... it's all car. If the car is below sub, not level with their competitor, he is not on the level of the car. 

Meanwhile, he is STILL leading the championship

3 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Ferrari needs to find something soon, they can't let the best driver on the grid lose in a development race!

:lol::wacko:

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:59 PM, VicVenom said:
On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

Ferrari needs to find something soon, they can't let the best driver on the grid lose in a development race!

??? Alonso IS regarded as the BEST driver on the grid ???
UR point is??

Mr lipstick. You should follow the other threads too. You will find discussions around that topic in every other thread. Arguments have comprehensively been made. The emperor... aka St.Alfonso is the 3rd to 4th driver at best.

25 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Mr lipstick. You should follow the other threads too. You will find discussions around that topic in every other thread. Arguments have comprehensively been made. The emperor... aka St.Alfonso is the 3rd to 4th driver at best.

:D

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I guess Vettel just can't win hey. If he has a great car... it's all car. If the car is below sub, not level with their competitor, he is not on the level of the car. 

Meanwhile, he is STILL leading the championship

Oh he can win, in a far far superior car.

36 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Idiotic arguments I am sure. Your hero worship for Vettel is embarrassing. 

Alonso and Max are the clear best. Then Hamilton and Ricciardo. 

I do NOT hero worship Vettel - he IS a nonse
I DO hero worship - The Flying Finn - Mika Hakkinen