Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

GB Grand Prix

The FIRST person U MUST beat IS,  UR team mate.
Seb DOESN`T C Kimi as a threat, so he will ONLY sign IF his team mate
IS Kimi 

14 hours ago, Caesar said:

Oh he can win, in a far far superior car.

This years car is far far superior? Fact of the matter, they were quite level with the Mercs, with each car having some strengths and weaknesses. The last 3 races however, Merc has pulled ahead. Yet, despite all this, Vettel is STILL leading the championship... AMAZING!!!! This you get when you have the best driver on the grid in a particular situation, fighting for all his worth, even with a bad race like yesterday

Wake up ppl!!!

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

This years car is far far superior? Fact of the matter, they were quite level with the Mercs, with each car having some strengths and weaknesses. The last 3 races however, Merc has pulled ahead. Yet, despite all this, Vettel is STILL leading the championship... AMAZING!!!! This you get when you have the best driver on the grid in a particular situation, fighting for all his worth, even with a bad race like yesterday

Wake up ppl!!!

Listen ,in baku he should be dsq, but ferrari put pressure on FIA,  so he got away.

Best driver you say. Let us remember how many first corner incidents did he have last season, hitting either his oponents or his teammate.

Best driver LOL.

50 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Wake up ppl!!!

Brad, I seriously doubt they want to wake up, and no amount of exhibited performance at highest levels will change their minds. It's the same mantra that is repeated on forums for years. When Hamilton wins, that's because of his skills, whereas when Vettel wins, it's only because he drove a faster car.

Fueling to this nonsense you have for example Hamilton's wisdom spewed on digital channels, such as one (among a few) which he let go off last year, as I recall, when he was quoted that he doesn't want to win as "cheaply" as Vettel had while at RBR. This guy managed making statement of this kind and with straight face, ironically, while driving MB's rocket for past several years and being engaged in championship of two cars, and having his teammate designated as No. 2. One is simply left wondering about quality of discourse on forums, and whether its worthwhile to continue with this absurd charade. 

27 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Listen ,in baku he should be dsq, but ferrari put pressure on FIA,  so he got away.

Best driver you say. Let us remember how many first corner incidents did he have last season, hitting either his oponents or his teammate.

Best driver LOL.

Now u just conveniently ignore the rebuttal I made and went off in another direction

38 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Brad, I seriously doubt they want to wake up, and no amount of exhibited performance at highest levels will change their minds. It's the same mantra that is repeated on forums for years. When Hamilton wins, that's because of his skills, whereas when Vettel wins, it's only because he drove a faster car.

Fueling to this nonsense you have for example Hamilton's wisdom spewed on digital channels, such as one (among a few) which he let go off last year, as I recall, when he was quoted that he doesn't want to win as "cheaply" as Vettel had while at RBR. This guy managed making statement of this kind and with straight face, ironically, while driving MB's rocket for past several years and being engaged in championship of two cars, and having his teammate designated as No. 2. One is simply left wondering about quality of discourse on forums, and whether its worthwhile to continue with this absurd charade. 

I saw your statements about alo " destroyer of every team spirit balance" and that was enough to se that you are biased fanboys.

You don't give any proofs, you just say things first fell on your mind.

And those aren't too clever.

28 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I saw your statements about alo " destroyer of every team spirit balance" and that was enough to se that you are biased fanboys.

Prove that I've EVER stated that Alonso is " destroyer of every team spirit balance". I am interested, however I think that you have me mistaken for someone else. Your derived conclusions are baseless, and therefore personal and offensive.

At worst what you can find in my re-quotes, is Hamilton's description of his relationship with Alonso. True, that much I've posted.

35 minutes ago, Caesar said:

That was me, I don't know how and why you accrue it to Sakae. And what you stated here is NOT exactly what I said either

19 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Prove that I've EVER stated that Alonso is " destroyer of every team spirit balance". I am interested, however I think that you have me mistaken for someone else. Your derived conclusions are baseless, and therefore personal and offensive.

At worst what you can find in my re-quotes, is Hamilton's description of his relationship with Alonso. True, that much I've posted.

There is nothing personal in my comments, i don't know any of you. 

You can be girl, old man, woman , criminal in prison, snowhite, ...etc

I don't care, we are arguing. Don't take it too serious

5 minutes ago, Caesar said:

True, Caesar is one of the more respectable guys on here Sakae

29 minutes ago, Caesar said:

If there is nothing personal intended, than don't write it that way. Your response to my post allows hardly any leeway for anything positive, and I take it personally.

You don't give any proofs, you just say things first fell on your mind. And those aren't too clever.

How about you to elaborate on this - "well thought out" - one of yours brainy creations:

I call it trolling.

10 minutes ago, Sakae said:

If there is nothing personal intended, than don't write it that way. Your response to my post allows hardly any leeway for anything positive, and I take it personally.

How about you to elaborate on this - "well thought out" - one of yours brainy creations:

Don' t take it personally, but i don' t consider some of  comments here very smart or logical, and i am being polite.

It is my right , don't be insulted. Your right is to think whatever you want, without insults of course. 

It is not clever to take anything here personally, as i said before , we dont know eachother in real life.

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Don' t take it personally, but i don' t consider some of  comments here very smart or logical, and i am being polite.

Aww shucks, I am feeling the love!