Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caesar

Vettel start behaviour

3 hours ago, Caesar said:

This is how it should be done. From 0:19.

This is why people praise Alonsos spatial awareness.

3 hours ago, Caesar said:

This is how it should be done. From 0:19.

This is why people praise Alonsos spatial awareness.

Just because you saw me use the term spatial awareness (which drivers like MadMax and Bottas has none off) does''nt mean you need to accrue it to your fav driver:P

19 September 2017   22:06 (CEST)

Word.

“Often, when you look at my last start at Monza, when you pull away, you can’t actually see the guy who’s in second place,” Hamilton said.

“They’re generally in your blind spot if they get as good a start as you, and it’s difficult to know where they are.

“So your immediate thought is to cover your ground, get to the inside and cover and turn them down, so I assume that’s what he (Vettel) did.

“When you do that, all of a sudden they appear in your mirror so you can understand where they are, or (if they are) in your peripheral view, but sometimes you do it and you realise you’re ahead so you actually didn’t need to.

37 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Just because you saw me use the term spatial awareness (which drivers like MadMax and Bottas has none off) does''nt mean you need to accrue it to your fav driver:P

It is great term. Be happy that people use it . :D

18 hours ago, Sakae said:

19 September 2017   9:04 (CEST)

Ongoing open season on Vettel's character and his racing record, all presented in very peculiar way, is not exactly "new thing". Naked hatred of him is bursting at the seams, overlapping frame of a civil discourse one would expect in civil society. Forum is usually noticeably quiet, dwelling suspended - one could say - almost in self-inflicted comma, when Vettel does well, however after a such weekend past, all over sudden zombies wake up, spewing personal bloated bias for all to know. Lesson learnt, anyone expecting on the forum decency, stability in fair judgement, competence and assurance will be greatly disappointed. Meanwhile, Alonso was "sure", he would have made to podium, and Hamilton has out of body experience, when Senna talks to him. That's great. New normal.

Are you always the victim?

Vettel messed up Ferrari's title chances. It's fair to flame him for it. Deal with it. 

I really don't understand what is in head of seb vettel. So stupid move. It is true what webber said that vettel thinks his car ends just behind his head.

He should be punished.

Indeed - I forgot, who actually WON the race ??
Everybody (the world)  IS talking about Vettel and his Ferarri.
That IS good marketing,   better than a fizzy drink

Of course. You are right.

Hit lewis. Hit max. Hit stroll.

Who is next i ask you. Who is next???

OMG it can be alonso.

It can be anyone. Seb doesn't choose moment. If he feels he want's to crash someone, he will crash him.

That guy is a laugh.

6 October 2017   9:36 (CEST)

There are some ill-informed people on this forum. Individual objectivity mutates often to scoffing devoid of any affinity for facts in context. Perhaps it is nature of vituperated personalities, and we are blessed with encounters with them in fifth dimension. #SAD

BTW, "alternative facts" are actually lies, repeated for those who missed the office memo.

32 minutes ago, Sakae said:

6 October 2017   9:36 (CEST)

There are some ill-informed people on this forum. Individual objectivity mutates often to scoffing devoid of any affinity for facts in context. Perhaps it is nature of vituperated personalities, and we are blessed with encounters with them in fifth dimension. #SAD

BTW, "alternative facts" are actually lies, repeated for those who missed the office memo.

Very true.

Vettel hit Hamilton in Baku only after later provoke that incident in the first place. Hamilton hit Kimi at the pit exit, and we can write all incidents down. It will be a long list. Why stop only here? But what would we achieve? Blaming only Vettel for that singular incident seems rather prejudicial to Vettel, and maybe that's the point. 

Vettel hit Verstappen? When and where? Vettel did not hit Verstappen's car in Singapore. That's a fact. Vettel mounted post start robust defense, and Verstappen due to his inexperience mismanaged Ferrari sandwich, smacked Räikkönen who span and it all went grey from there. Blaming Vettel for scaring s****t out of our wonder boy is just way of life here.

Stroll (post race incident) - FiA spoke, and some people will have to learn living with it. Posting some inconclusive, and rather distorted videos on the web means really nothing, and overhead shot with brake data was not made available (yet), if it exists at all.

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Vettel hit Hamilton in Baku only after later provoke that incident in the first place.

This is a lie.

But I get it, Vettel can do no wrong.