Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VicVenom

Why is Vettel protected by the FIA?

Verstappen takes out his teammate at Hungary 2017 - Penalty 

Grosjean takes out 3 drivers at Spa 2012 - Race ban

Vettel takes out 3 drivers at Singapore 2017 - No penalty

Schumacher purposely rams an opponent at Jerez 1997 - Excluded from the WDC

Vettel purposely rams an opponent at Baku 2017 - Drive-thru penalty

Maybe those rumours about Max, Bernie and Vettel are true after all. 

why is Vettel protected?

Vettel has this thing called amazing brain power. He is like Darth Vader. He says do this. and they do. He commands...go there!!! and they go. He secretly calls them before they hand out penalties, he has them on speed-dial uknow, all the top ppl in F1, ...and says. Don't you dare give me penalties fools!. and they don't dare. He controls them uknow, but ppl don't know, so I'm giving you some inside info. Keep it on the low though

Charlie Whiting once escaped his brainwash and proceeded giving him penalties, in fact, he was 3 points away from a race ban. Don't know how that happened with his amazing brain power, he think he got way too relax.

26 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

why is Vettel protected?

Vettel has this thing called amazing brain power.

Yeah because he handled Baku well didn't he?

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Well, every ferrari driver has\had little bit more space for mistake. It is normal, so did alo or schumi.

I don't like Alonso. I didn't like Schumacher either. But at least both were great drivers. Vettel isn't. 

33 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

I don't like Alonso. I didn't like Schumacher either. But at least both were great drivers. Vettel isn't. 

You're entitled to your own opinion.

On my part... I think MadMax is abit of a d#ckhead, has a reckless and erratic style of driving that needs finesse and will never get to Vettel's level. That's my opnion

3 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

You're entitled to your own opinion.

On my part... I think MadMax is abit of a d#ckhead, has a reckless and erratic style of driving that needs finesse and will never get to Vettel's level. That's my opnion

Max is less reckless than Vettel. Today is just one example to prove that. 

You're right though, Max will never get to Vettel's level. He'd have to drop off significantly for that to happen. 

10 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

Max is less reckless than Vettel. Today is just one example to prove that. 

You're right though, Max will never get to Vettel's level. He'd have to drop off significantly for that to happen. 

Vettel. 4xWC. You don't get there being reckless. Lewis and Alonso still trying

Max. 0 WC.Still a long way to go then

How anyone can attempt to compare them must be looney

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Vettel. 4xWC. You don't get there being reckless. Lewis and Alonso still trying

Max. 0 WC.Still a long way to go then

How anyone can attempt to compare them must be looney

Vettel only won those titles because of the car. Alonso and Hamilton are much better drivers. As are several others. If you are that stupid that you can't see that Vettel is reckless, then that's on you. He drove into another driver on purpose this year, and took out 3 drivers today with his idiocy. 

If they were in the same car, Vettel would be destroyed. He would run away, just like he did when Ricciardo beat him in 2014. 

8 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Verstappen takes out his teammate at Hungary 2017 - Penalty 

Grosjean takes out 3 drivers at Spa 2012 - Race ban

Vettel takes out 3 drivers at Singapore 2017 - No penalty

Schumacher purposely rams an opponent at Jerez 1997 - Excluded from the WDC

Vettel purposely rams an opponent at Baku 2017 - Drive-thru penalty

Maybe those rumours about Max, Bernie and Vettel are true after all. 

Whiting.

6 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Vettel only won those titles because of the car. Alonso and Hamilton are much better drivers. As are several others. If you are that stupid that you can't see that Vettel is reckless, then that's on you. He drove into another driver on purpose this year, and took out 3 drivers today with his idiocy. 

If they were in the same car, Vettel would be destroyed. He would run away, just like he did when Ricciardo beat him in 2014. 

The last 3 championships were won becoz of THE CAR. Vettel never at one point had a car 1.3sec faster than the competition, yet he won his 4 championships becoz of a car! Two of his championships went down to the wire. Are you so completely ignorant or thick to comprehend this?

8 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

The last 3 championships were won becoz of THE CAR. Vettel never at one point had a car 1.3sec faster than the competition, yet he won his 4 championships becoz of a car! Two of his championships went down to the wire. Are you so completely ignorant or thick to comprehend this?

Are you so thick to comprehend that two of his Championships went down to the wire because he drove poorly? You don't have to answer that because I know the answer. You can barely spell basic words :lol:

It doesn't matter if others have had the best car. Lewis is a very good driver who doesn't need the best car to win. Vettel does need the best car.