Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruslan

Championship Over?

5 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

How many times has Max intentionally rammed another driver this year? 

That's exactly the problem!!! He seems to do it unintentionally! I'm sure drivers around him are getting the shakes just being near the guy at the start. Hopefully he'll get close to the Mercs near the front row during remaining qualifying sessions, give them something to think about at the start of races

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

That's exactly the problem!!! He seems to do it unintentionally! I'm sure drivers around him are getting the shakes just being near the guy at the start. Hopefully he'll get close to the Mercs near the front row during remaining qualifying sessions, give them something to think about at the start of races

1. He's only taken out 1 driver unintentionally this year.

2. Vettel has taken out more than 1. 

3. You're an idiot. 

16 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

A package can't be run beyond it's limit. It's impossible. This is the propaganda s##t that came from St. Alfonso claiming the car was so crap he took it beyond its capabilities fighting for the championship when in fact he had a pretty decent car!.

Put your pathological bitterness aside for a moment and look at the record.

This has nothing to do with Alonso.

Despite the (imo) deification of Senna, he was one example of a driver putting a car where it did not belong.

8 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Vettel had the best car most weekends. His stupidity at Singapore and Baku has cost him.

Some GPs, yes, he had the best car. Most, no. Mercedes still has the better package overall this season.

Fair is fair, my friend, and Vettel leading the championship at some point had certain merit... even if it came as a result of Hamilton's failure to get the most out of his own superior car and even if it came as a result of Kimi's racing and not his own,... in short, it had a degree of merit despite the always-not-quite-there happenings that pepper Vettel's career.

11 hours ago, maure said:

Put your pathological bitterness aside for a moment and look at the record.

This has nothing to do with Alonso.

Despite the (imo) deification of Senna, he was one example of a driver putting a car where it did not belong.

Some GPs, yes, he had the best car. Most, no. Mercedes still has the better package overall this season.

Fair is fair, my friend, and Vettel leading the championship at some point had certain merit... even if it came as a result of Hamilton's failure to get the most out of his own superior car and even if it came as a result of Kimi's racing and not his own,... in short, it had a degree of merit despite the always-not-quite-there happenings that pepper Vettel's career.

That story of him driving beyond the limits at Monaco and few others is bulls##t, he drove to the limits of the car. Anyway, anything you say normally reflects back to St. Alfonso, let's not joke about

BTW, Senna normally had a car over 1s faster than the competition

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Anyway, anything you say normally reflects back to St. Alfonso, let's not joke about

Anything you say is normally complete horses##t. 

15 hours ago, maure said:

Fair is fair, my friend, and Vettel leading the championship at some point had certain merit... even if it came as a result of Hamilton's failure to get the most out of his own superior car and even if it came as a result of Kimi's racing and not his own,... in short, it had a degree of merit despite the always-not-quite-there happenings that pepper Vettel's career

Ferrari has had the better car most weekends this year for one reason or another. 

Vettel has blown it worse than BradSpeedMan blows it everytime he tries to talk to a woman. 

On 21/9/2017 at 3:46 AM, BradSpeedMan said:

Ah my friend, good to see u back

Hi! Its good to see the old gang from time to time... :)

On 9/22/2017 at 10:04 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

That story of him driving beyond the limits at Monaco and few others is bulls##t, he drove to the limits of the car. Anyway, anything you say normally reflects back to St. Alfonso, let's not joke about

BTW, Senna normally had a car over 1s faster than the competition

Your obsession is truly pathological.

28 September 2017   8:59 (CEST)

Some in here have irrepressible, almost morbid lack of enthusiasm for the F1 flock, yet they are coming back from time to time just to remind us of it.

30 September 2017   12:25 (CEST)

Now we pray for miracle, as conditions are less than favorable for Seb to end this season on high.  "Nothing to loose" will be (probably) his motto for tomorrow. Human made objects break almost without exceptions in least convenient moment, and so it was.

32 minutes ago, Sakae said:

30 September 2017   12:25 (CEST)

"Nothing to loose" will be (probably) his motto for tomorrow

Is Vettel's grammar really that bad? 

1 hour ago, VicVenom said:

Justice was done today. 

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :lol:

How exactly was justice done today? I cannot fathom the hatred and level of complete idiocy ppl will stoop to. They were nowhere when Vettel was in the lead

27 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

How exactly was justice done today? I cannot fathom the hatred and level of complete idiocy ppl will stoop to. They were nowhere when Vettel was in the lead

30 September 2017   15:10 (CEST) Sky network takes it a step further claiming that Vettel has a strongest car in the field. 

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Vettel ruined 3 driver's races at Singapore and purposely crashed into Hamilton at Azerbaijan. Today was a bit of payback. Your last sentence makes no sense. 

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

30 September 2017   15:10 (CEST) Sky network takes it a step further claiming that Vettel has a strongest car in the field. 

And they are correct. 

If Ferrari had a top driver they would be winning this championship.

For the likes OF, Alonso ,  SVD ...
INDEED - championship OVER - NOT enough races left.
Even though, the Honda PU HAS started to become,
BOTH reliable & CONSISTENT (TOP 10).

12 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Vettel ruined 3 driver's races at Singapore and purposely crashed into Hamilton at Azerbaijan. Today was a bit of payback. Your last sentence makes no sense. 

Incidents like that does'nt define a top driver. Hint: There's differing perspectives involved

Are you so completely mentally unable to grasp this. Based on your reasoning problems with Vettel PU now also does'nt define him a top driver.

I'm now going to define you as the Peanut Gallery

11 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Incidents like that does'nt define a top driver. Hint: There's differing perspectives involved

Are you so completely mentally unable to grasp this. Based on your reasoning problems with Vettel PU now also does'nt define him a top driver.

I'm now going to define you as the Peanut Gallery

You really are stupid. 

Max showed his worth today. Vettel was very average. You missed the point by the way. 

3 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Vettel was very average

Sounds like, ANOTHER day at the office for finger boy