Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Mclaren-Renault

13 minutes ago, radical-one said:

10 times much better place overall without the bitter spaniards

Bitter nonsense. If you follow f1, and you don't, you would know that barcelona is ideal place for tests, as team managers said you can bring parts on daily basis, it takes only few hours, cause all factories are in europe. 

To bahrain it takes 10 to 12 hours by plane.

If you knew anything you would stop posting nonsense.

Out of the question
ALL (most) teams have EUROPEAN bases.
Can SHIP easily within EUROPE, have U ever TRIED going to tim-buck-2 !!!
It is NOT in the EU !!

6 March 2018, 12:08

Congratulation to McLaren on completing all 4 laps up to this hour. That's 3 more than last year. Looks like progress was made.

I`m  NOT saying ANYTHING but,
  it`s  FUNNY  how  the  car/team  with  Few  sponsors  IS
Making  the  headlines,  PICTURES  of  the  car  are  ALL  over the  media and in the news
It  seems  to  me  that  there  IS  opportunity,  or  is  it  JUST  a  coincidence  ??    !!

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Congratulation to McLaren on completing all 4 laps up to this hour. That's 3 more than last year. Looks like progress was made.

I blame Honda for this - fully Honda's fault

Vettel fastest; More problems for McLaren – Test Day Five Morning 

Nice car, Does it run on Petrol or PUSHTrol ?  :roll:

McLaren suffers setback as second F1 test begins

jm1806ma05.jpg

Indeed, but did U see my thread about sponsors?
Which team/car NEEDS sponsors
Which team/car IS being pictured OFTEN
Is it just a coincidence that it IS the SAME team/car

FYI Honda POWER fourth fastest with a 1m26.430s !!!

Where did THAT come from,  R U watchin Alonso !!!
The GP2 engine IS doin BETTER than URS!!

7 hours ago, Sakae said:

it's a 300% improvement, if they can improve their lap times (something that they have already achieved, even if we pretend that it didn't happen) by a fraction of that number they can look forward to a much better season than last year.

having said that I'd be glad if STR had a deacent season as well because the folks at Faenza seem like a nice bunch of people, if they do well we'll ask them to invite us all from this forum for a dinner at Spaghetti Notte

Holly crap, it's Honda's fault again 

McLaren testing woe returns with three MCL33 breakdowns

7 March 2018, 10:24  -  Last year (or previous one?) I've suggested one of contributing factors in that McLaren saga are potentially also problems with PU integration. That was quickly rejected on the forum by - McLaren defending - comments, and immediately replaced with blaming Honda left, right, and down the alley. Today, based on Boullier's comments reported in media, maybe the excessive focus on vehicle body form might be producing similar symptoms we have experienced at Ferrari in 2015. PU couldn't be utilized to its full potential and PU function (thermal and other) was affected. This can be fixed, because synthesis is necessary, and all engineers knows so much, however how much that credo has been turned into reality remains to be seen. They just have to hope it is not something fundamental requiring radical redesign, which would be possible to implement only next year.

Whilst the situation is NOT good for McLaren in data gathering.
I CAN`T help but notice,  who IS in the news on a daily basis now, who requires sponsors to fill a financial void left by Honda
Is it a coincidence.  Very risky if it is ALL manipulated though

Seems to me this is a McLaren problem. TR running fine with the Honda PU and half the senior staff have migrated from Woking over the past 12 months. Boullier has had his chance and Zak needs to shake them up big time. 

Sorry Mclaren fans, but it is becoming apparent that Zak & Boullier just haven't got the knack on how to run a Formula One team. There whole technical / engineering team is demoralized and this is plain to see with the small niggling problems they are having , e.g wheel coming off etc. Formula One is a serious business and not an American pageant show....Style over substance does not cut it in F1 business, they need to get there act together, first by demonstrating to Alonso who is boss and tell him to shut the Fvck up , then knuckle down and work out your issues. They have the cash , but lack the mentality

5 minutes ago, radical-one said:

Sorry Mclaren fans, but it is becoming apparent that Zak & Boullier just haven't got the knack on how to run a Formula One team. There whole technical / engineering team is demoralized and this is plain to see with the small niggling problems they are having , e.g wheel coming off etc. Formula One is a serious business and not an American pageant show....Style over substance does not cut it in F1 business, they need to get there act together, first by demonstrating to Alonso who is boss and tell him to shut the Fvck up , then knuckle down and work out your issues. They have the cash , but lack the mentality

Boullier should work for a French team instead, where people will actually not ignore him. Right now he is there only when they need someone to take a blame for failures, but I doubt he has any say how team is being run.

I don't want to spoil the party but notwithstanding the fact that McLaren have had a lot of problems and the fact that by the look of thing their car is not as impressive as some of their peers, in actual fact they did much much better than last year ;)