Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Mclaren-Renault

Although top teams are running right now while mclaren is only walking, i am happy cause at least they aren't limping any more with honda.

Indeed they are NOT limping with the Honda.
The Honda is in FRONT of SVD`s McLaren !!

52 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

Indeed they are NOT limping with the Honda.
The Honda is in FRONT of SVD`s McLaren !!

And they are regularly on four wheels compared to three.

3 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Are we reading the same times? They are 1-2seconds slower???

You are not reading cause i wrote "last stint", where they had same tyres and turned engine little bit more than conservative .

4 minutes ago, Caesar said:

You are not reading cause i wrote "last stint", where they had same tyres and turned engine little bit more than conservative .

That's not the reason. Ferrari were "fat with fuel" on that last stint, If you followed trackside observations

5 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

That's not the reason. Ferrari were "fat with fuel" on that last stint, If you followed trackside observations

Dont write nonsense.

Ferrari admited they were doing race sim. Fat with fuel comments were at the start of the race sim as proof of race sim.

14 minutes ago, Caesar said:

They are comparable to RBR. So yes, great improvement. And they raked up over 100 laps, as all teams did. Lets hope they can keep it up

4 hours ago, Robert Rick said:

Look at the end of this clip. 2:11. Haha. No wonder the wheel fell off on the first day.

I'm not surprised, I'm sure many good people walked away, first they lost a title sponsor, then they had 3 rotten years with Honda, they have lost hunderds of millions in revenues, it's only natural that they have lost talent, what they did at that pit stop doesn't happen even in GP3, it's not a matter of lack of practice, it's a matter of lack of talent/ability

23 minutes ago, Robert Rick said:

very interesting. Could you post those for the rest of the teams.

I didn't find any other teams, someone posted this in mclaren renault thread

23 hours ago, Sakae said:

Boullier should work for a French team instead, where people will actually not ignore him. Right now he is there only when they need someone to take a blame for failures, but I doubt he has any say how team is being run.

That's a serious issue.

I know it is still early to say but Mclaren doesn't look like they are in contention again this year. Unluckily for their management, they cannot point the finger towards Honda any loner. Particularly when Torro Rosso is racking up all those laps. Some high ranking officials at Mclaren will get axed by the end of the season, including a SPANIARD....

Alonso has parked the McLaren - again. I wonder if he got a Memo that Honda actually left McLaren, thus old tricks must be repainted with new ones. Poor guy, he can't get a break.

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Alonso has parked the McLaren - again. I wonder if he got a Memo that Honda actually left McLaren, thus old tricks must be repainted with new ones. Poor guy, he can't get a break.

one word for Alonso - KARMA 

They haven't for the last 3 seasons - DUH ! :o

McLaren ‘didn’t do a good job preparing the car’

So happy alo is happy. Honda promised this kind of engine three years ago but failed.

Don't mind for few dnf's if i can see greatest driver in a good car.

If the comments ARE to be believed.
Boullier indicates THAT it is NOT JUST a PU supply change,       
The design guys in Woking HAVE come up with SOMETHING / a NEW philosophy.
I had hoped that they would, I REALLY liked the third pedal idea until, FIA BANNED it

McLaren adds a sponsor to its halo and its Gandys. A flip flop manufacturer. Theres a connection somewhere...

descarga (13).jpg