Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Mexico

29 October 2017   6:19 (CET)

First Ferrari pole position in Mex. since 1970. I haven't really check stats, but once in a while is big relief that FiA let them to pick up some crumbs on Saturday. Meanwhile Mercedes is not very happy, and life goes on.

Media have undertaken upon themselves to investigate Vettel's alleged abuse of DRS. The issue however didn't go anywhere, and they cleared him of any such sinfulness. How nice of them.

I've checked again video depicting the incident between Bottas and Verstappen. FiA has cleared Verstappen, however I would have to agree with assessment that Bottas having to abandon his racing line and driving around RB lost time in that sector. These kind of complains has been raised in past two years with increasing frequency; at least quick look over the shoulder would suggest. Not sure if there is any hard and mandated rule on that. I used to think that slow drivers simply try to stay off the (theoretical) racing line, but these days there are so many of those, it is hard to call them accurately.

11 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

That ****ing idiot MadMax!!!

They are blaming Vettel (again). How convenient. Hamilton asked on radio whether Vettel hit him deliberately. It's just another wonderful weekend.

Alonso to Whiting - we need to get back position immediately...

Compare what happened last year when Whiting allowed Verstappen to finish a race, screw Vettel in the process, but now Alonso in similar situation will have none of it.

Stewarding seems...well up to the usual standard.

I really don't get it how Vettel won 4 wdc!?!?!

That guy is soo mediocre in racing skills.

Great driving bwtween alo and ham, those are true champions.

Max wins without the best car. Easily the best driver on the grid. Anyone blaming him for turn 1 is an idiot. Vettel screwed up his race and Hamilton's. Another race win gone. Ferrari should be ashamed of him. 

7 hours ago, Caesar said:

I really don't get it how Vettel won 4 wdc!?!?!

That guy is soo mediocre in racing skills.

Great driving bwtween alo and ham, those are true champions.

This is typical of Alonso fans. Follows anything and everything the fool says

30 October 2017   8:06 (CET)

Vettel is picking up a lot of hateful language, however after watching the start repeatedly, I am trying hard not to draw conclusion in Vettel's favor, and I will wait a few days more to cool my head, and understand better what actually happened.

1. Ferrari seems to be slower than RB after start, but at the end Verstappen has overtaken Vettel while he was out of track limits, at least so it seems from videos I have seen. In the past Vettel has overtaken Button in similar fashion, and had to give gained position back. Was Vettel's "duty" to yield? They are racing, Vettel is leading and he is free to choose his lines. (Maybe not anymore when certain names are involved).

2. There was contact with Verstappen's car, no question about that, and front of Ferrari got damaged; this lead to slow down and having cars on the left, cars on the right - how much control Vettel actually had over his car in that moment, and how much we should be surprised there was consequently contact with another vehicle (unfortunately Hamilton)? After Baku people now want his head, and race ban, because of course i) he has done it before, and ii) he is German and as Schumacher, he must have done it deliberately.

In coming days, when heads cool down, I really would like to understand what happened, because right now hysteria is just boiling, and there is no point to ask, and expect to hear any objective judgement.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

30 October 2017   8:06 (CET)

Vettel is picking up a lot of hateful language, however after watching the start repeatedly, I am trying hard not to draw conclusion in Vettel's favor, and I will wait a few days more to cool my head, and understand better what actually happened.

1. Ferrari seems to be slower than RB after start, but at the end Verstappen has overtaken Vettel while he was out of track limits, at least so it seems from videos I have seen. In the past Vettel has overtaken Button in similar fashion, and had to give gained position back. Was Vettel's "duty" to yield? They are racing, Vettel is leading and he is free to choose his lines. (Maybe not anymore when certain names are involved).

2. There was contact with Verstappen's car, no question about that, and front of Ferrari got damaged; this lead to slow down and having cars on the left, cars on the right - how much control Vettel actually had over his car in that moment, and how much we should be surprised there was consequently contact with another vehicle (unfortunately Hamilton)? After Baku people now want his head, and race ban, because of course i) he has done it before, and ii) he is German and as Schumacher, he must have done it deliberately.

In coming days, when heads cool down, I really would like to understand what happened, because right now hysteria is just boiling, and there is no point to ask, and expect to hear any objective judgement.

I don't get it. People are so consumed by the hatred for Vettel they even let go of their hatred they had for Hamilton.

2 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I don't get it. People are so consumed by the hatred for Vettel they even let go of their hatred they had for Hamilton.

Problem is, that F1 has become "too much British", and constant brainwashing affects younger minds. A British broadcaster accused Vettel on global feed hitting Hamilton deliberately, and they get away with that. Today internet is full of "fact" that Vettel hit Hamilton on purpose. Even Hamilton talks like blabing i*****t today; "he wanted me down, but I get up twice as strong". Jesus, give me a beak, please. Or take that radio appealing call Alonso made to Whiting, obviously during a race, remembering what happened last year. Just plain farce.

You can't defend vettel's first corner blindnes.

This guy doesn't have great racecraft when he is fighting more than one car , that is a fact. 

17 minutes ago, Caesar said:

You can't defend vettel's first corner blindnes.

This guy doesn't have great racecraft when he is fighting more than one car , that is a fact. 

It's nothing to do with blindness, it's not a problem he has with any other driver besides MadMax. Kimi has that problem with MadMax too. The fact that you can't see Vettel real racecraft at display is disturbing, and I'm not talking about this race alone... as a concern to us of your intellectual abilty, you fortunately don't top Webric aka Peanutgallery in that regard. It's dumb bru, I expect better of you.... It seems to me you only see what you would like to see

12 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

It's nothing to do with blindness, it's not a problem he has with any other driver besides MadMax. Kimi has that problem with MadMax too. The fact that you can't see Vettel real racecraft at display is disturbing, and I'm not talking about this race alone... as a concern to us of your intellectual abilty, you fortunately don't top Webric aka Peanutgallery in that regard. It's dumb bru, I expect better of you.... It seems to me you only see what you would like to see

Well, we all do it, don't we. ;)

Nope... chew on this...

Courtesy of an Alan on jamesallenonf1.com

Four years in the best car ever and finally ham equals VET. 11years in total.
And by the way, those four titles include Mexico 2016 corn field walk and Monaco chicane cut...

You won't have these biased British commentators go on like that about Hamilton do they

5 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Nope... chew on this...

Courtesy of an Alan on jamesallenonf1.com

Four years in the best car ever and finally ham equals VET. 11years in total.
And by the way, those four titles include Mexico 2016 corn field walk and Monaco chicane cut...

You won't have these biased British commentators go on like that about Hamilton do they

Well ham wasn't always treated by his team as "the chosen one", as some in similar situations were hehe

7 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Well ham wasn't always treated by his team as "the chosen one", as some in similar situations were hehe

Are you referring to St. Alfonso? And he got beaten by a rookie. Or are you referring to Hamilton giving special orders to his team for Bottas to play ball

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Stop being a complete moron and just accept that your hero made yet another mistake. It's really not that hard.

It's not some British conspiracy :lol:

9 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Are you referring to St. Alfonso? And he got beaten by a rookie. Or are you referring to Hamilton giving special orders to his team for Bottas to play ball

You know what am i talking about :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

Stop being a complete moron and just accept that your hero made yet another mistake. It's really not that hard.

It's not some British conspiracy :lol:

Peanutgallery. He's not saying it's a British conspiracy, he's stating British bias. I know you can't tell the difference, it's again that malfunction of that mustard size brain of yours

6 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Peanutgallery. He's not saying it's a British conspiracy, he's stating British bias. I know you can't tell the difference, it's again that malfunction of that mustard size brain of yours

Autistic Brad: I am well aware of your's and Sakar's conspiracy theories. It can never be that Vettel messed up. It's always someone else's fault. It's quite cute really. 

Just accept that your spazzy hero messed up yesterday and has lost Ferrari the title this year. 

34 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

Autistic Brad: I am well aware of your's and Sakar's conspiracy theories. It can never be that Vettel messed up. It's always someone else's fault. It's quite cute really. 

Just accept that your spazzy hero messed up yesterday and has lost Ferrari the title this year. 

Peanutgallery. Please don't address me as a pal, you seem to have a undercurrent in you tone. EVER! I'm not your buddy ok. Keep being venomous dude, this is not your style.

It's enough that I think you left gpforums as Webric when the going got tough, come back and took the identity as another user to spew your hatred for Vettel who has beaten your precious Webber. To pose as a supporter of another driver when in fact you actually supporting his teammate Ric is just cowardice....dude. 

Just my hunch ok, the rhetoric is just too much the same:D

2 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Peanutgallery. Please don't address me as a pal, you seem to have a undercurrent in you tone. EVER! I'm not your buddy ok. Keep being venomous dude, this is not your style.

It's enough that I think you left gpforums as Webric when the going got tough, come back and took the identity as another user to spew your hatred for Vettel who has beaten your precious Webber. To pose as a supporter of another driver when in fact you actually supporting his teammate Ric is just cowardice....dude. 

:lol:

Where did I ever refer to you as buddy or pal? Can't you read? I would never hang around with the likes of you in the real world. You're a freak of nature. 

Webber? I never gave a s##t about him. Another conspiracy of yours that is ultimately bulls##t. But keep trying, it's fun to watch :lol: