Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

We WILL leave F1

2 hours ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

the problem is that a spending race has been going on for quite some time. I agree with you that simpler and long lasting rules could help bring the costs down (just look at the 3000 cc formula that allowed so many teams to give it a go thanks to the Cosworth DFV), the problem is that I'm not sure that it would be enough at this stage. As a matter of principle I'm not very comfortable with a budget cap but something has to be done

Budget cap is a wrong strategy, since there are many practical reasons why it is doomed to fail. It will not solve whatever problem they are trying to solve. (Too many convoluted objectives).

11 December 2017   10:35 (CET)

Arm twisting continues.

Anyone who believes that Ferrari will continue with the F1 beyond current CA term lift your hand. It seems its more about keeping shareholders happy, than preserving sport's DNA.

36 minutes ago, Sakae said:

11 December 2017   10:35 (CET)

Arm twisting continues.

Anyone who believes that Ferrari will continue with the F1 beyond current CA term lift your hand. It seems its more about keeping shareholders happy, than preserving sport's DNA.

of course it's about keeping shareholders happy, that's their legal duty towards their shareholders, why should Ferrari shareholders lose money to preserve the sport's DNA?