Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Race 1 - F1 2018 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX

Practice 1
Fri
12:00  13:30
Practice 2
Fri
16:00  17:30
Practice 3
Sat
14:00  15:00
Qualifying
Sat
17:00  18:00
Race
Sun
16:10  18:10

NUMBER OF LAPS - 58

CIRCUIT LENGTH - 5.303KM

RACE DISTANCE - 307.574KM

LAP RECORD - 1:24.125BY MICHAEL SCHUMACHER (2004)

Schedule is in local (Melbourne) time. - Thu 22 Mar – Sun 25 Mar 2018

There goes my beauty sleep.

26 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Schedule is in local (Melbourne) time. - Thu 22 Mar – Sun 25 Mar 2018

There goes my beauty sleep.

:lol:

Go Vettel!! Go Kimi!!! Go Ferrari!!

Of course, both boys in red should try to do good and start on the right note. Win will be nice.

17 March 2018, 08:39

Speculations who is up and who is not will continue until last breath, and it will not end a week from now. AMuS has undertaken in their struggle for "truth" latest (one of many) in-depth analysis of race chances, revealing Vettel trailing MB by 0.3 sec on a lap and ahead of RBR, which contradicts the early conclusions by British media.

I will have to probably review my own priorities spending times reading what could be considered at best of times utter waste of time. #SAD (modern expression of disappointment by an older person, however keen to learn "new" #languages).

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

17 March 2018, 08:39

Speculations who is up and who is not will continue until last breath, and it will not end a week from now. AMuS has undertaken in their struggle for "truth" latest (one of many) in-depth analysis of race chances, revealing Vettel trailing MB by 0.3 sec on a lap and ahead of RBR, which contradicts the early conclusions by British media.

I will have to probably review my own priorities spending times reading what could be considered at best of times utter waste of time. #SAD (modern expression of disappointment by an older person, however keen to learn "new" #languages).

Ferrari might be even ahead fuel corrected. I don't even want to mention the problem Merc had with tyre blistering on the softer compounds. Truth will be revealed next week

Of course Ferrari will win in Australia.

The next question is will McLaren finish the race with both cars?

RE:will McLaren finish the race with both cars?
>OBVIOUSLY - Now they have swapped the Honda for a race winning PU

Dark horse of the race for me is actually Haas in lieu of RBR or McLaren. Testing went well for them, and at the moment not too many pay any attention, which might be a mistake. Reaching podium is going to be difficult for Haas, but with some luck not entirely out of the question.

Montezemolo told La Repubblica, “Lauda recently confessed to me that Mercedes were already working [on their hybrid engine] since 2007 and that’s why they so adamant during the negotiations to introduce V6 engines from 2014.

It's worth to repeat this again, and never forget "value" of championships since 2014.  We will find out soon how far behind Ferrari is this year, giving MB drivers another free parade-like drive. I am not in understanding why FiA couldn't freeze some performance parameters, and thus effectively put brakes on Mercedes running off to the distance. 

Is it just me or dismissive perversity towards Ferrari floats in media? As someone said, when flag drops (lights go off these days), all BS stops. Some odd 40 hrs to go. Season is long and points will be counted in December (said Vettel).

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

:lol:

Go Vettel!! Go Kimi!!! Go Ferrari!!

??? Go where, west - life IS peaceful THERE !!

It doesn't look good for Ferrari, however we can only hope, that as in the past, setup will cooperate tomorrow for better times. Could be that they were testing items in development, we simply cannot draw any definite conclusions. Similar situation arose last year quite a few times as well.

4 hours ago, radical-one said:

I just wish Pascal was driving for toro rosso. TR could use quicker driver.

Or quicker engine. Lol