Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joncf

Tv commentators

Why do we have to put up with that egostitical wally Weber.  He just can’t keep his mouth shut and listen. DC should sack him off the team

Webber could have been better prepared for the interview, at least I thought so. I think there was interpretive problem, weak vocabulary and poor fluidity. Oratory skills need rigorous training, and unfortunately being an ex-driver is not enough qualification for such job. Knowing subject matter is certainly important, but so is being good conversationalist and interviewer. I usually skip podium interviews, and rather get printed post race Meet The Press (no pan intended) transcripts.

Webber is Mediocre in driving and commenting. He should just stay home. I heard he was let go by Porsche too.  

A professional interviewer who is also a knowledgeable fan of the sport. Race location is irrelevant on the podium, and a few side interviews featuring Aussies would do the job.

Who would the Australians, who each just paid a couple of hundred dollars to attend the race, rather see?

2 hours ago, brambilla said:

What did Webbo do to earn your wrath ? I've always enjoyed him doing the interviews...

Competed with Vettel. :)

1 minute ago, Ruslan said:

Competed Played dirty and uncalled politics with Vettel in court of public opinion. :)

There, I've fixed for you.

Maybe people are correct, Webber is the BEST that Australia can offer Sakae.

Lower your expectations :P

1 hour ago, radical-one said:

Maybe people are correct, Webber is the BEST that Australia can offer Sakae.

Lower your expectations :P

I did not bother actually to develop any expectations. There is the concept fo "forgive and forget" which is engrained in my DNA, and if Seb forgave him, I can live with that as well. It's not worth any cyber ink to be expended on it.

10 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I did not bother actually to develop any expectations. There is the concept fo "forgive and forget" which is engrained in my DNA, and if Seb forgave him, I can live with that as well. It's not worth any cyber ink to be expended on it.

You're a good man