Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

A STAR is BORN !

there is no denying this -

Charles Leclerc , the new future Formula One CHAMPION ! If he goes to Ferrari next year, he will be Champion by 2020 !

Lewis, Sebastian, and Max may have something to say about that in 2020. But, there is no doubt that Leclerc has what it takes, to be a future WDC.

On 24/06/2018 at 2:41 AM, radical-one said:

there is no denying this -

Charles Leclerc , the new future Formula One CHAMPION ! If he goes to Ferrari next year, he will be Champion by 2020 !

NOT really a challenge is it
Another WDC WILL B leaving Ferrari SOON - Kimi

Kimi maybe leaving, but Suzuka in 2005 will be on my mind when ever I think of him!

28 minutes ago, radical-one said:

Kimi has done better in Ferrari than Alonso so hats off for Kimi.

Delusional comments like this ensure that F1 will remain what has been for more than a decade, that is, a total clusterfvck.

Drivers like Leclerc are going nowhere in this F1. The same applies to other drivers, no matter their skill.

The entire show has been reduced to a supercar, a priority contract, and a media/audience willing to look the other way.

What fun is there to be had this and previous seasons but to see the best car lose because its team has a mediocre/unethical driver policy?

Fine, it is even more fun when both top teams lose to RBR despite their clearly inferior car for the reasons outlined...

4 hours ago, maure said:

Delusional comments like this ensure that F1 will remain what has been for more than a decade, that is, a total clusterfvck.

Drivers like Leclerc are going nowhere in this F1. The same applies to other drivers, no matter their skill.

The entire show has been reduced to a supercar, a priority contract, and a media/audience willing to look the other way.

What fun is there to be had this and previous seasons but to see the best car lose because its team has a mediocre/unethical driver policy?

Fine, it is even more fun when both top teams lose to RBR despite their clearly inferior car for the reasons outlined...

Some people thinks others are delusional just because it is not the same as their understanding or belief.

I say, narrow minded not admitting that there is always more than 1 side to any sports. 

Waste of time. Into my ignore list. :thumbdown:

2 hours ago, radical-one said:

Some people thinks others are delusional just because it is not the same as their understanding or belief.

I say, narrow minded not admitting that there is always more than 1 side to any sports. 

radical, cut him some slack, please. maure is not wrong with everything. I am not entirely on board with dismissive part of his mind (Alonso=God, Vettel=w#nker), but after some cooling period with a few cold showers in between, I think some of his stuff -- state of the F1 -- is probably correct; at least I do think so. On other topics tables are reversed, and his reverence for some drivers is similar to ours (or my), although not for the same drivers.

(Finally, I am not surprised by our rioting friend from Nagoya, a rebellious place with huge impact on history of Japan. Last one I think was inventing Pachinko, curse of Jp.... It never ends.) :P

3 hours ago, radical-one said:

4 minutes ago, Sakae said:

radical, cut him some slack, please. maure is not wrong with everything. I am not entirely on board with dismissive part of his mind (Alonso=God, Vettel=w#nker)

LMAO guys

I have no problem whoever is him being correct or some, I just can't tolerate narrow minded stuck up like Manure who thinks there is only one reasoning available on Earth and if it's not what he thinks, you are Delusional. FVCK him. His name should be MANURE !

I've had it with the attitude of some guys here. No wonder this is a ghost town.

Goodbye for good !

On 25/06/2018 at 3:45 AM, radical-one said:

Given the right car

ANYBODY can WIN!!!
Even my granny !!!

11 hours ago, radical-one said:

Kimi has done better in Ferrari than Alonso so hats off for Kimi.

Maybe,  but Alonso STILL has done MORE than Kimi.
Alonso HAS proved himself as an all round GREAT driver.
NOT limiting it to, a 1 season wonder

10 hours ago, radical-one said:

I have no problem whoever is him being correct or some, I just can't tolerate narrow minded stuck up like Manure who thinks there is only one reasoning available on Earth and if it's not what he thinks, you are Delusional. FVCK him. His name should be MANURE !

I've had it with the attitude of some guys here. No wonder this is a ghost town.

Goodbye for good !

What's up with you?

I am really glad you took on the MadMax name too. We can live with guys like Manure who lives on his delusional planet somewhere in outer space where St Alfonso rules. Who cares?

See you soon

The future champion is the driver who is next number one on the best team/in the best car.  I'm not sure where Leclerc will be number one and where Ferrari will be the best team/with the best car, but I guess it could somehow happen.

That isn't inherently bad.  I have no problem with F1 being a constructors' championship.  There are millions of drivers' championships out there.  But I have a problem with a constructors' championship where the cars produced are so alike, so uninspiring, and so constrained by the rules (such as the refueling ban and the tire situation) as to be unable to take advantage of differing strengths and weaknesses and "over-perform."  If you're going to be a championship where the results are almost entirely down to the cars and the teams, then let's see some iconic cars that really push the limits of performance and challenge what we think of as a conventional racing car, and let's see some teams be allowed to play with strategy.

Dominance isn't a new problem, but at one time, there were more paths for a non-dominant team to steal one (and they did).  And this being a car sport, not a driver sport, isn't new.  But, at one time, the cars were actually interesting.  Everyone's spending so much money to produce something only the true nerds of F1 can tell the difference from any of the other cars on the track, and there is nothing about them that is particularly innovative.  They're the predictable, boring answer to predictable, boring regulations.  They break track records in qualifying, but give us zero emotion whatsoever in so doing.

Whiting and his loyalists need to be replaced by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for limited term only (as opposed to cushy job for life as it is now). Then we get somewhere.