Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Race 13 - F1 2018 Belgian Grand Prix

5 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Where was the gravel when Hamilton went off anyway

Where was Vettel's talent when he messed up 2 or 3 times on his final lap?

Are you literally in love with Vettel's spazzy face? 

Well, from lottery conditions in Saturday qualifying to victory. Hamilton had it easy for several years, and now when other cars are very similar, he has to swallow bitter pill and live with realities of real racing. Slip streaming is great (it was not all just PU).

Very nasty start, and it is miracle no one got hurt. I feel sorry for Kimi. I wonder what stewards will do with assigning responsibilities. Some guys at the back are crazy.

LeClerec's Halo got really big hit and probably saved his skin.

Hamilton referring to Vettel/ Ferrari: “You have tricks.”
What an honourable man. When he wins it’s because Jesus helped him, when he loses it’s because others are cheating? No surprises with him.

Mishap on Saturday for No. 7.

Suberb race management by Vettel. He toyed with Hamilton.I guess Luck eventually needed to give. Hamilton's wet racing skills were inflated. It's easier to race in wet conditions when your car heats up its tyres quicker

19 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Suberb race management by Vettel. He toyed with Hamilton.I guess Luck eventually needed to give. Hamilton's wet racing skills were inflated. It's easier to race in wet conditions when your car heats up its tyres quicker

Qualifying lap conditions between Vettel and car 44 weren't the same, thus IMHO it is useless trying to talk about skills. It was lottery in qualifying conditions, Wolff said, and so I agree. Race start however was on the level. Allison stated that front teams have equipment of about equal strength. 

54 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Qualifying lap conditions between Vettel and car 44 weren't the same, thus IMHO it is useless trying to talk about skills. It was lottery in qualifying conditions, Wolff said, and so I agree. Race start however was on the level. Allison stated that front teams have equipment of about equal strength

Well, Hamilton also stated  that the cars are on equal level during qualifying. If that is so... hint... makes Vettel's win more remarkable... is'nt it

cough cough

2 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Really!

Well, then Ric also has to get one for his bash into Kimi

Hulk 10 grid spots demotion in next race

DR is getting engine penalties (he is learning to live in the background, isn't he?)

"The performance of the Ferrari made Lewis Hamilton suggest that he could finish second to Vettel at all the remaining rounds and lost the title unless Mercedes responds with serious upgrades on chassis and engine. He added that the Scuderia has some ‘trick things’ going on in the power unit."

Whats this guy smoking? Every Hamilton fan is now going on about the Ferrari tricks engine things

Vettel said that he felt Hamilton stopped racing in last 15 laps.

That generated about 11 sec deficit gap. Before that Hamilton was trailing just around 5 sec for very long time. You don't do it with an inferior car.

My conclusion - there is nothing wrong with his equipment. He has found competition, and that's new experience for him. He doesn't look so great anymore, and it is messing up his head.

5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

"The performance of the Ferrari made Lewis Hamilton suggest that he could finish second to Vettel at all the remaining rounds and lost the title unless Mercedes responds with serious upgrades on chassis and engine. He added that the Scuderia has some ‘trick things’ going on in the power unit."

Whats this guy smoking? Every Hamilton fan is now going on about the Ferrari tricks engine things

Hamilton and his typical excuses for losing.

The Vettel overtake was superb using noting but Slipstreaming :rock:

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

Vettel said that he felt Hamilton stopped racing in last 15 laps.

That generated about 11 sec deficit gap. Before that Hamilton was trailing just around 5 sec for very long time. You don't do it with an inferior car.

My conclusion - there is nothing wrong with his equipment. He has found competition, and that's new experience for him. He doesn't look so great anymore, and it is messing up his head.

Lewis can't handle pressure. His face shows it:m00p:

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/651178/Whiting_quite_amused_by_Hamiltons_reference_to_Ferraris_tricks/

Ok. Let me give Lewis the benefit of the doubt. WE know he is a sore loser and maybe he is just backtracking, but as I understand it now the trick thing does'nt refer to cheating elements, rather things that make the car work and go faster.

I'm fine with that, if that is what he really meant

Careless whispers between Sainz and Alonso

DR explaining reasons for him leaving RBR (during an interview at Spa), generated following comment: (probably meant to be private) when Sainz was talking to Alonso about DR:

Sainz: “Que bien miente el cabrón”

Which translates to: “This motherf***er is a good liar.”

I take it it is "boy" talk, but they have to be careful. Electronics are pretty good these days.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Careless whispers between Sainz and Alonso

DR explaining reasons for him leaving RBR (during an interview at Spa), generated following comment: (probably meant to be private) when Sainz was talking to Alonso about DR:

I take it it is "boy" talk, but they have to be careful. Electronics are pretty good these days.

LMAO

Quite funny actually!