Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Race 15 - F1 2018 Singapore GP

To state obvious, Ferrari cannot afford any strategy mistakes, and Sebastian needs most likely to win, if he has any (now) remote chances for his next WDC. Kimi's fate is in rather confusing state. In Italy it has been said in several articles, Ferrari announced drivers change internally on Thursday. Comments appeared and then disappeared on social media. So, we can continue to speculate. 

Race - I expect RBR to be strong. Six drivers have fair chance to win.

FiA (and British Sky "experts") should stop blaming Vettel for anything and everything, perform their job, and have a look little closer what is happening on the track. But then, I do not set my hopes too high. Blaming game is a favorite game in some countries and their population.

A DNF, Crash or car trouble as long as Ferrari ins't involved will be a clean win.

I just want the gap closer towards the end of season.

Right, but I want a race win with the other 5 from Tier 1 group behind him finishing the race competitively.

Internet is busy trumpeting how Leclerc will mount championship challenge to Vettel, starting next year. With respect to walls - embarrassing episodes do happen.

Care to keep on talking smack now that Vettel wrecked his car in FP2 with an idiotic mistake. 

I feel bad for the Ferrari engineers. They have built a great car this year and it's going to waste. 

Kimster showin Ferrari just what they WILL B missing !!!
On target in FP,  can he deliver Where it counts !!
Qually AND the race

2 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Care to keep on talking smack now that Vettel wrecked his car in FP2 with an idiotic mistake. 

I feel bad for the Ferrari engineers. They have built a great car this year and it's going to waste. 

Webric... AKA Peanutgallery

Vettel is a proven WorldChamp, race winner and the best driver grid. Thats the difference

22 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Webric... AKA Peanutgallery

Vettel is a proven WorldChamp, race winner and the best driver grid. Thats the difference

"best driver grid"

"thats"

Are you illiterate? 

2 hours ago, VicVenom said:

"best driver grid"

"thats"

Are you illiterate? 

Its not me thats illiterate Webric... AKA Peanutgallery. I'm communicating to you in the best way possible. I can't help if your mental capabilities and size is that of a peanut

4 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Its not me thats illiterate Webric... AKA Peanutgallery. I'm communicating to you in the best way possible. I can't help if your mental capabilities and size is that of a peanut

Your point was that Vettel stupid mistake should be excused based on the autistic fanboyism you have for him.

Now run along and play in traffic. The adults have things to do. 

4 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

Your point was that Vettel stupid mistake should be excused based on the autistic fanboyism you have for him.

Now run along and play in traffic. The adults have things to do. 

Webric... AKA... Peanutgallery...

He admitted his mistake. I never mentioned it should be excused. Where did you read that?

1 minute ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Webric... AKA... Peanutgallery...

He admitted his mistake. I never mentioned it should be excused. Where did you read that?

You really are stupid. 

You criticised Leclerc for brushing the wall. I stated that Vettel did the same. You replied that it was different with Vettel because he's the "best driver grid". Therefore you excused his mistake on those retarded grounds. 

Do you need a graph to make things clearer? 

1 hour ago, VicVenom said:

You really are stupid. 

You criticised Leclerc for brushing the wall. I stated that Vettel did the same. You replied that it was different with Vettel because he's the "best driver grid". Therefore you excused his mistake on those retarded grounds. 

Do you need a graph to make things clearer? 

Webric.... AKA Peanutgallery..

Yes. You stated that Vettel's mistake was idiotic. Everything Vettel does is idiotic in your book. Unless he wins of course, then you don't appear. For days...or weeks. Its pshycotic and dysfunctional. You need to get your head checked. You have a serious problem...dude

Do the graph. It will help YOU gain some perspective

50 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Webric.... AKA Peanutgallery..

Yes. You stated that Vettel's mistake was idiotic. Everything Vettel does is idiotic in your book. Unless he wins of course, then you don't appear. For days...or weeks. Its pshycotic and dysfunctional. You need to get your head checked. You have a serious problem...dude

Do the graph. It will help YOU gain some perspective

You asked me to point out where you said he should be excused. I did so. 

You respond with another of your autistic rants. It's cute that I offend you so much. 

11 hours ago, VicVenom said:

You asked me to point out where you said he should be excused. I did so. 

You respond with another of your autistic rants. It's cute that I offend you so much. 

lol... no you entertain me. I can't believe someone can as stupid as you. And then.... changing your alias from Webric to Vicvenom (should be Peanutgallery) so you can spit out your venom at Vettel (becoz he beat your boy Webber) sitting n front of your computer in a wheelchair.... just sad man. As I said. You need help

5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

lol... no you entertain me. I can't believe someone can as stupid as you. And then.... changing your alias from Webric to Vicvenom (should be Peanutgallery) so you can spit out your venom at Vettel (becoz he beat your boy Webber) sitting n front of your computer in a wheelchair.... just sad man. As I said. You need help

That wasn't me though. That's just something you cooked up in your aspergers ridden brain. 

Unlike you with your crappy drawings, I play sport. I used to steal lunch money off guys like you. 

11 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

That wasn't me though. That's just something you cooked up in your aspergers ridden brain. 

Unlike you with your crappy drawings, I play sport. I used to steal lunch money off guys like you. 

Yep. Suits you character