Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Race 15 - F1 2018 Singapore GP

Epic performance by Lewis during qualy on Saturday, and on to a well managed drive for the win on Sunday. Doesn't get better than that

Honorable mention to Max for his excellent drive, while showing some excellent defensive moves against Vettel

Come to think of it, I was kicked out of a forum (banned for life) just for being TOO happy that Webber retired from the sport, and I do not have to see him, hear of him, or read about him in the future. Local Ozi fan club revolted, reported my post, and someone in administration who was known to have serious problems with Vettel (or maybe Germans), was only happy to oblige, and initiated promptly closure on the matter. He held a Tumi in his hand, and I was done. Here, in contrast, based on content and tone of some posts, apparently anything goes and people walk free of responsibility, unburdened by any guilt of being obnoxious. It is new brave world of bellicose jingoism.

6 hours ago, Sakae said:

Come to think of it, I was kicked out of a forum (banned for life) just for being TOO happy that Webber retired from the sport, and I do not have to see him, hear of him, or read about him in the future. Local Ozi fan club revolted, reported my post, and someone in administration who was known to have serious problems with Vettel (or maybe Germans), was only happy to oblige, and initiated promptly closure on the matter. He held a Tumi in his hand, and I was done. Here, based on some posts, apparently anything goes.

Always the victim.

What's your excuse for the Nazi's conduct in WW2? Was that the fault of the Jews or the British Press? 

It IS kind of obvious, are you a paint by numbers kind of guy, VicVenom                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Whilst Hamilton goes,from strength to strength.
Where IS his competition????????
Vettel is hardly PROVING himself as a World beater,
away from Newey designed Red Bull
Alonso IS off to Indy
Who ARE the NEXT Champions - where WILL they come from??