Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Vettel gets grid drop for red-flag speeding

22 hours ago, VicVenom said:

What a ****ing moron

Ferrari should have fired him by now. 

Peanutgallery. aka Webric. Geeez you have a serious mental issue. There's not one constructive post of yours in months. Just anti-Vettel drivel. All because the guy beat your fav driver Webber 4 times in a row to the championships.

I suggest sitting snuck in your wheelchair and contemplate everything life has thrown at you. Get some perspective. Its not all that bad..really

On 10/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, VicVenom said:

What a ****ing moron

Ferrari should have fired him by now. 

Hey VicVenom,

Out of curiosity, What is the Ultra-hate for Vettel all about?

Anything historically specific?

20 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Peanutgallery. aka Webric. Geeez you have a serious mental issue. There's not one constructive post of yours in months. Just anti-Vettel drivel. All because the guy beat your fav driver Webber 4 times in a row to the championships.

I suggest sitting snuck in your wheelchair and contemplate everything life has thrown at you. Get some perspective. Its not all that bad..really

I don't give a s##t about Webber. 

The facts are that your beloved Vettel has been destroyed this year and he's embarrassed himself. You are too autistic to see that though. Wheelchair? No, I am actually an athlete. Whereas you are an illiterate virgin who does s##tty and weird drawings. 

I think it's simply not his year. His moves are not working at the moment. It's like when things are going good wat ever you do seems to work and when it's not watever you do seems to fail. And the team is terrible with their calls as well. Even mercs lost the Australian gp due to their strategic call. Happens with every other team. That's the sport .  Without the support of the team a driver can do only so much. Hopefully Ferrari gets their strategic calls right next year and Vettel goes on to win the world championship next year  .

Vettel is not good enough. He's made more mistakes this year than anyone. He should be leading this championship.

The excuses are pathetic. 

I dont think so. I agree max is good but dominating is too much. Leading a championship needs consistency which i think max needs to work on. And i think verstappen is not the fastest driver on the grid . Currently Lewis and Vettel are the fastest . Alonso is the most consistent. 

1 hour ago, Master of his game said:

. Currently Lewis and Vettel are the fastest . Alonso is the most consistent. 

TOTALLY AGREE - stats PROVE the SAME thing

2 hours ago, Master of his game said:

I dont think so. I agree max is good but dominating is too much. Leading a championship needs consistency which i think max needs to work on. And i think verstappen is not the fastest driver on the grid . Currently Lewis and Vettel are the fastest . Alonso is the most consistent. 

A good voice of reason

2 hours ago, Master of his game said:

Vettel is nowhere near the fastest. He's garbage

5 hours ago, VicVenom said:

. He should be leading this championship.

If he SHOULD BE, he would be.
BIG give-away that he is NOT !!

On 21/10/2018 at 5:53 AM, BradSpeedMan said:

Brad I have the same vibe. I've also thought VicVenom is WebRic as well... but more unhinged with the sole purpose of trolling and antagonising.

If it's not the Vettel hate, it's the RBR hate towards Horner and Newey. Or more mud thrown at Ferrari accusing them of cheating. Incredible how when Ferrari improve, they are "cheaters"... yet when Merc win 4 titles in a row it's purely down to the Hamster. These idiots can't comprehend that there has not been a more dominant car in recent times than the Merc in this new turbo era. Ferrari with years of work finally caught up a little, and then had all these extra sensors added to their car. For fairness factor, I'd hope those sensors were also applied to ALL the cars on the grid.

Good win by the Kimster. Finally luck was on his side. He's had 30+ podiums in his second stint at Ferrari. Many of those could have been victories like Monaco, but his class and skill shone brightly at COTA. I'm actually looking forward to him being back at Sauber. I think it will be a more relaxed environment and their HQ is only 40mins from where he lives. Perfect. Hopefully Ferrari give them a few good engines for next year, and the Sauber team can do the rest and bring their squad up the grid. Beating Renault and Force India is a realistic target I think now they have Kimi.

12 hours ago, KoolMonkey said:

Brad I have the same vibe. I've also thought VicVenom is WebRic as well... but more unhinged with the sole purpose of trolling and antagonising.

If it's not the Vettel hate, it's the RBR hate towards Horner and Newey. Or more mud thrown at Ferrari accusing them of cheating. Incredible how when Ferrari improve, they are "cheaters"... yet when Merc win 4 titles in a row it's purely down to the Hamster. These idiots can't comprehend that there has not been a more dominant car in recent times than the Merc in this new turbo era. Ferrari with years of work finally caught up a little, and then had all these extra sensors added to their car. For fairness factor, I'd hope those sensors were also applied to ALL the cars on the grid.

Good win by the Kimster. Finally luck was on his side. He's had 30+ podiums in his second stint at Ferrari. Many of those could have been victories like Monaco, but his class and skill shone brightly at COTA. I'm actually looking forward to him being back at Sauber. I think it will be a more relaxed environment and their HQ is only 40mins from where he lives. Perfect. Hopefully Ferrari give them a few good engines for next year, and the Sauber team can do the rest and bring their squad up the grid. Beating Renault and Force India is a realistic target I think now they have Kimi.

The Mercedes hasn't been dominant this year. The Ferrari has been the best car for the past two years. Vettel has failed to use it properly. 

Kimi is leaving Ferrari with a win at last. He gave an excellent example for defensive driving, and solid aggression during the start of the race. A very popular win for fans around the world, no matter which driver who might be your favorite.

Congratulations to Kimi !

A real show of Superb precision driving from an older champion ! 

I am sure Kimi will have a few good top ten finishes next year with Sauber :devil:

On 10/22/2018 at 4:22 PM, KoolMonkey said:

Yes, now that I'm over the disappointment of Kimi getting dropped.... can't wait to see how Sauber will progress with him. He's currently the best at giving engineers feedback on how to improve their cars