Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lipstick79

Vettel gets grid drop for red-flag speeding

48 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2018 at 8:46 PM, VicVenom said:

The Mercedes hasn't been dominant this year. The Ferrari has been the best car for the past two years. Vettel has failed to use it properly. 

Please go for a serious eye-test...there's something very wrong

Edited by BradSpeedMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Please go for a serious eye-test...there's something very wrong

I am not the one who thinks that Vettel is perfect and can do no wrong. 

But it's not your fault that you are autistic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how well you move or the result, the pigeon will still sh!t on the board and strut around as though he has won!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DPR said:

Guys

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how well you move or the result, the pigeon will still sh!t on the board and strut around as though he has won!

 

 

It's just too much fun. I can't believe this idiot's responses...

 

Good to see you back btw DPR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your golden boy had the opportunity to become the youngest pole sitter and was fastest the whole weekend and messes it up at the very last moment and wen mattered. Sorry about that. 

Well done to Ricci. Very well done. Horner s face when his golden boy was defeated. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Master of his game said:

Your golden boy had the opportunity to become the youngest pole sitter and was fastest the whole weekend and messes it up at the very last moment and wen mattered. Sorry about that. 

Well done to Ricci. Very well done. Horner s face when his golden boy was defeated. Lol

Your butt buddy had the opportunity to win the WDC the past two years and messed up multiple times. Sorry about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Red Bull doesn't seal this race win, they should be ashamed.

Merc only need Lewis to finish in the points, Ferrari engine does not have the grunt at high altitude.

This really is an open goal for Red Bull, Anything less than a 1 - 2 would be a failure.

Either way, hard to see a way Lewis will not be crowned champion for the 5th time today.

 

ps. an honourable mention to Vandoorne for qualifying less than a tenth/sec behind Alonso. Probably his best quali.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Your butt buddy had the opportunity to win the WDC the past two years and messed up multiple times. Sorry about that. 

And he still has 4 world championships to his name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DPR said:

If Red Bull doesn't seal this race win, they should be ashamed.

Merc only need Lewis to finish in the points, Ferrari engine does not have the grunt at high altitude.

This really is an open goal for Red Bull, Anything less than a 1 - 2 would be a failure.

Either way, hard to see a way Lewis will not be crowned champion for the 5th time today.

 

ps. an honourable mention to Vandoorne for qualifying less than a tenth/sec behind Alonso. Probably his best quali.

 

Yeah and hopefully ricci wins it today. Goodbye gift from the bulls. He has a good chance if he starts well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re:

ps. an honourable mention to Vandoorne for qualifying less than a tenth/sec behind Alonso. Probably his best quali.

>But he has STILL been out qualified by him          .
SVD has NOT qualified better than Alonso ALL season in the sister Mclaren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Master of his game said:

And he still has 4 world championships to his name. 

Which he won in a car that was lightyears ahead of the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2018 at 8:17 PM, VicVenom said:

Which he won in a car that was lightyears ahead of the rest. 

The sooner you go for that eye-test...the better. Go see a shrink for a pschycological test too. ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Verstappen won the Mexican Grand Prix in commanding style, on the same Sunday Lewis Hamilton wrapped up his fifth Formula 1 World Championship a feat which the Dutchman believes any of the top drivers would have been capable of had they a Mercedes at their disposal.

Speaking to Blick after his mighty win in Mexico, Verstappen was asked what made Lewis Hamilton such a force in Formula 1, to which the 21-year-old replied without hesitation: “His car!”

And added, “Of course he is extremely good. But even Vettel can win in his car, Ricciardo can also win in his car – and I can win titles in his car.”

Indeed Hamilton has had an enormous run of success in the Mercedes, winning four of his five titles with the Silver Arrows and racking up an impressive 50 grand prix victories since he joined them in 2013 – more than Vettel, Verstappen and Ricciardo have managed combined.

Recently Fernando Alonso also suggested that just about any top driver could win the title with the Mercedes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed Hamilton has had an enormous run of success in the Mercedes, winning four of his five titles with the Silver Arrows and his first title came in
a Mclaren Mercedes.All of his 5 word championships have been powered by Mercedes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the greats get themselves in the best cars at the best times.

There is little point with all those drivers moaning that they could win in a Merc.

Fact is - Merc did NOT want those other drivers.
Verstapen tried to get in a Ferrari - Failed
Ricciardo tried to get in Ferrari and Merc - Failed
Alonso tried to get anywhere! - Failed

Merc and Ferrari wanted Hamilton and he delivered again and again.

You don't get to be 5 times world champion without being pretty special. 

The 2nd step in being a world champ is getting in a winning car - the 1st step is being wanted by a winning team!

Edited by DPR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2018 at 4:44 AM, BradSpeedMan said:

The sooner you go for that eye-test...the better. Go see a shrink for a pschycological test too. ASAP

At least I can spell psychological. 

Your tears are delightful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Master of his game said:

Max Verstappen won the Mexican Grand Prix in commanding style, on the same Sunday Lewis Hamilton wrapped up his fifth Formula 1 World Championship a feat which the Dutchman believes any of the top drivers would have been capable of had they a Mercedes at their disposal.

Speaking to Blick after his mighty win in Mexico, Verstappen was asked what made Lewis Hamilton such a force in Formula 1, to which the 21-year-old replied without hesitation: “His car!”

And added, “Of course he is extremely good. But even Vettel can win in his car, Ricciardo can also win in his car – and I can win titles in his car.”

Indeed Hamilton has had an enormous run of success in the Mercedes, winning four of his five titles with the Silver Arrows and racking up an impressive 50 grand prix victories since he joined them in 2013 – more than Vettel, Verstappen and Ricciardo have managed combined.

Recently Fernando Alonso also suggested that just about any top driver could win the title with the Mercedes.

Vettel had the best car this year. He just didn't use it. Any other opinion is complete bulls##t. 

I don't like Hamilton but he is a much better driver than your beloved Vettel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Master of his game said:

Alonso also suggested that just about any top driver could win the title with the Mercedes.

That mayn't be the case, if Hamilton is in the other team car, on the other side of the garage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Samouri said:

That mayn't be the case, if Hamilton is in the other team car, on the other side of the garage.

History has proven you right,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see next season if Leclerc in anyway, could offer any challenge to Vettel.

Edited by Samouri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Samouri said:

It will be interesting to see next season if Leclerc in anyway, could offer any challenge to Vettel.

I feel it may be a year too soon for Leclerc - if that's the case, then he may be the new massa.

 

btw - Welcome to the madhouse Samouri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DPR said:

I feel it may be a year too soon for Leclerc - if that's the case, then he may be the new massa.

 

btw - Welcome to the madhouse Samouri

Ha ha ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, DPR said:

I feel it may be a year too soon for Leclerc - if that's the case, then he may be the new massa.

 

btw - Welcome to the madhouse Samouri

Thanks DPR......I'm not completely crazy, but some mayn't think that way, as being a huge Lewis fan.

Leclerc has shown some excellent results so far this season, in that Sauber. Hopefully he will not be relegated to become a wingman, for Vettel in 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0