Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piotr

I sworn I will return when Kubica returns...

13 hours ago, VicVenom said:

Sakae hates Kubica because he's Polish. He supported the Germans' cause in WW2. 

Enough of that already. No one is pro-Nazi on the forums. 

I think you need to get outside, sit in your garden abit in your wheelchair.... then smell some roses in the morning. Maybe it will make you feel better so you can get over your issues in life

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Enough of that already. No one is pro-Nazi on the forums. 

I think you need to get outside, sit in your garden abit in your wheelchair.... then smell some roses in the morning. Maybe it will make you feel better so you can get over your issues in life

I have a great life. I don't need a wheelchair. I get plenty of fresh air. 

I also don't paint weird pictures and spend my time white knighting for a bigot like Sakae. You have my pity in those regards. And many others as well. 

16 minutes ago, VicVenom said:

I have a great life. I don't need a wheelchair. I get plenty of fresh air. 

I also don't paint weird pictures and spend my time white knighting for a bigot like Sakae. You have my pity in those regards. And many others as well. 

You've been quite around if you saw the thread about my paintings... that was the time when autumnpuma was posting. Quite a long time ago. I suspect when you were masquarading as Webric. Now you are such a sissy you can't admit who u were posting as... sad little man. Go sniff some more coke, your mind is fcked up 

FYI... Paintings is what I do in my free time... and it has absolutely nothing to do with you. 

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

You've been quite around if you saw the thread about my paintings... that was the time when autumnpuma was posting. Quite a long time ago. I suspect when you were masquarading as Webric. Now you are such a sissy you can't admit who u were posting as... sad little man. Go sniff some more coke, your mind is fcked up 

FYI... Paintings is what I do in my free time... and it has absolutely nothing to do with you. 

You posted your crappy paintings on here last year. And I am thankful they have nothing to do with me. I wouldn't want my name associated with such nonsense. 

I feel sorry for you. 

1 minute ago, VicVenom said:

You posted your crappy paintings on here last year. And I am thankful they have nothing to do with me. I wouldn't want my name associated with such nonsense. 

I feel sorry for you. 

I think to add to the fact you're almost brain-dead... I think you're bipolar too. Go for a check-up bru, this is getting serious

I'm also starting to think you might be a girl... Little Viccie, daddy's screwup girlie

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I think to add to the fact you're almost brain-dead... I think you're bipolar too. Go for a check-up bru, this is getting serious

I'm also starting to think you might be a girl... Little Viccie, daddy's screwup girlie

Is that the best you have?

I get that you have aspergers syndrome, but really?