Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lipstick79

2019 Honda

38 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, radical-one said:

What happened to your McNissan ? Fluked the last time and Faded this time ?

Looks like they were put in their right place on the grid this time huh ?

Sorry dude.

 

Hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, radical-one said:

Well Sakae, we can see in today's Qualy, that is the actual current Pecking order.

 

Honda is competitive despite all past setbacks. Verstappen open again his mouth (not surprising) and said that whole car needs to improve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Caesar said:

Hehe

Was just messing ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sakae said:

Honda is competitive despite all past setbacks. Verstappen open again his mouth (not surprising) and said that whole car needs to improve. 

Max is Mad. It's just his character. Hope he matures real soon if he wants to get the crown otherwise he will just be a clown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2019 at 10:51 AM, radical-one said:

Well Sakae, we can see in today's Qualy, that is the actual current Pecking order.

 

Current Pecking order, for HOW long?
Things change quickly in F1

Brawn GP came from nowhere - well ok it CAME from failed Honda.
The double diffuser, who saw THAT coming !!!

Thinking LOGICALLY, there is NOT much can realistically DO with the PU to make substantial gains.
Though can, introduce a new chassis concept WITHOUT the penalty of that for new-engines. 
The 3/8 wheeled car may pop up ... 
A treble diffuser? 
There R STILL possible gains available, away from the PU to B accessed.
Instead of falling into the trap, and over thinking the turbo hybrid era

Edited by lipstick79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, lipstick79 said:

Current Pecking order, for HOW long?
Things change quickly in F1

Brawn GP came from nowhere - well ok it CAME from failed Honda.
The double diffuser, who saw THAT coming !!!

Thinking LOGICALLY, there is NOT much can realistically DO with the PU to make substantial gains.
Though can, introduce a new chassis concept WITHOUT the penalty of that for new-engines. 
The 3/8 wheeled car may pop up ... 
A treble diffuser? 
There R STILL possible gains available, away from the PU to B accessed.
Instead of falling into the trap, and over thinking the turbo hybrid era

Of course it changes quickly that is why I said CURRENT I did not say PERMANENT  :blink:

Edited by radical-one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed it changes quickly, especially the mid field battle - that CAN change race by race !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2019 at 8:09 PM, Sakae said:

Honda is competitive despite all past setbacks.

Competitive IS ambiguous.  
Remember in the old days, Minardi were competitive with those at the back.  
Every competing team is, competitive. 
Competitive requires an adjective.  To clarify how it IS competing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be very interesting to see how Honda's spec 2 performs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS INCORRECTLY POSTED ^^^^^^^
PROBABLY  MALWARE WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS INCORRECTLY POSTED ^^^^^^^

WARNING ALERT

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS INCORRECTLY POSTED ^^^^^^^

PROBABLY WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

WARNING ALERT

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS incorrectly POSTED ^^^^^^^
PROBABLY  MALWARE WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

WARNING ALERT

PROBABLY MALWARE WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS incorrectly POSTED ^^^^^^^
 

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

WARNING ALERT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honda Rules !!! :lol:

We beat y'all ! :beer22:

To whom it may concern - FVCK YOU !:boxing:

Edited by radical-one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2019 at 4:23 AM, radical-one said:

Honda Rules !!! :lol:

We beat y'all ! :beer22:

To whom it may concern - FVCK YOU !:boxing:

Speculation mounting with strategies available to Red Bull/
That Honda, could be about to leave F1 - again.
Aston Martin available to support/supply Red Bull If Honda do leave.
Maybe Honda need to concentrate on manufacturing lawnmowers ??  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0