Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Event 02 Bahrain

For some reasons I haven't found any enthusiasm and interest in this new version of F1. Maybe with time it will change.

It was entertaining. Something to fill the gap. It is not super serious....as witnessed by Johnny Herbert's driving on the first lap.

Some fans like cars, any cars, flying around the track in loops, others are attached to a specific team, whereas I am in a group which follows a driver. Over, what is now almost 15 years, I came to know driver's personality and his life on and (discreetly) off the track. I think I know his strength and lesser points which every human been carries with him. I know after so many years his way around almost every track, and for me to enjoy a race means in spirit I sit with "my driver" in virtual seat next to him during a race, and feel for him in every turn, on every small piece of that track. Consequently, if he is not there, I am not there. That perhaps explains why any "virtual" racing has no such meaning for me as it has for the other groups of fans.