Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mudxy

Formula 1 budget cap meeting postponed

A meeting of Formula 1 bosses to discuss a lowering of the sport's budget cap has been postponed until next week.The top teams, concerned the challenges of the plan for them have not been fully understood, have provided further information to F1 and the FIA.
_111745104_totowolffandmattiabinotto.jpg

Date 2020.04.10   Time 19:02 (UTC) - BUDGET

I am on side of big teams for reasons explained in another thread just about a day or two ago. What I do find however puzzling, as it is obvious that RBR and Ferrari fighting for interest which is common also to Mercedes and Renault. I have no doubts about it, however why are those two quiet? 

Something in the background is going on with Torger, and we cannot put finger on it. It's almost like he has lost all interest to get involved in this business. I am hoping that I am wrong. He is just not seeing eye to eye with (Merc Chief) Ola Källenius, and is miserable. I have no doubt that Wolff is on the same page with Ferrari on this subject. On which page is Ola remains to be seen. Up to now he is Mr. X, and we will see whether he puts money where his mouth is.

Renault meanwhile is practicing what EU Government recommends, and shut down temporarily F1 factories. (Best tool to slow down virus spreading is keeping social distance!).