Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mudxy

Formula 1 faces difficult decision to restart racing

_111792936_andreasseidl.jpg

Formula 1 faces a "difficult" decision as to when racing can start later this year, according to McLaren team principal Andreas Seidl.

The sport is considering a number of options to start the season after the postponement of the first nine races as a result of the coronavirus crisis.

Read More..

mudxy, have you consider there are already at least two threads open to discuss COVID-19 pandemic implications on this year races? The article quoted would fit nicely inside without cluttering a front page, don't you agree? 

Next question - I can read the article where it was initially published, but you have come here, and without any comments on your own, so I repeat, OK, Andreas stated his opinion. What's yours about this subject? (This is not an entry test into Abyss.)

Well said Sakae, it IS a simple copy and past job by mudxy, offering NO thoughts OR opinion on the statement.
So he has NOT really started a thread because there is NO discussion.  Simply just cluttering up the site.

Maybe mudxy is only recent fan of the sport. In that case it is hard to talk about difficult subjects. In that case I would invite him or her not to worry too much, and simply ask. Most of us on the forum are long time fans of the sport, and if we can help, we will in friendly manner walk you through on most subjects. There is no shame in that.