Clicky

Sakae

McLaren F1 Team (2021)

46 minutes ago, Sakae said:

(1) Who came up with this idea, and on what basis? This is one of oldest propagated nonsense by bored people living off F1, who have nothing much to say of substance between races, thus making up criteria which are plainly without merit.

(2) Patently false. All had been reasoned in the past, and it is obvious all has been ignored (not disputed) to this day. Lessons learned, there is no point to discuss technical issues characteristic to technology series with lay observers. Some people just repeat what they read in media.

Currently a writer of most popular criminal drama in UK wrote just recently:

I am with you on that point, Dr. Mercurio. F1 is certainly not immune to that disease.

AGREED

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Brown's admission: "I don't know how to run an F1 team, it's not my competency" merely confirms, which of two men is force behind rise of McLaren (F1 team). As long as ownership supplies cash to keep it afloat, then they have chance to revive former glory. 

I think so too Sakae

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

As long as ownership supplies cash to keep it afloat, then they have chance to revive former glory. 

That IS a backwards step.  Former glory WERE achieved when, it paid for itself.  Without `avin 2 
go 2 the bank of mom & dad (ownership).
It is Zak`s job 2  expedite sponsorship.  The failed Honda project, was a BIG dent 2 finances,
Now HAVE 2 pay BIG $$ 4 Mercedes PU.
UK-based Ricardo may have been an option - if they expanded.
Ricardo supply the engine for the Mclaren road car.
Zak could consider buying Ricardo.