Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Ferrari 2021

1 minute ago, KoolMonkey said:

I think I posted some almost similar some weeks ago. Let them burn, let them flounder, let them fail.

Arrivabene was miles better than Binotto the Clown. But the new owners are Ferrari are dog s##te as well. Binotto is a fraud. He's failing on two fronts. Apparently he's a technical head... okay let that one sink in for a bit. And I've heard he's also likes to pose as a team leader. Failing in that area too. Also doesn't have an ounce of knowing how to handle people either. Calling up Vettel to let him know he's not wanted over a phone call? Yeah that went down like a lead balloon. The guy's a chump. Staggering the famous piranha Italian media hasn't eaten him alive, but I have a theory... he's Italian so it's okay right!?

I got that from you Lol

Yep, agreed

1 hour ago, KoolMonkey said:

I think I posted some almost similar some weeks ago. Let them burn, let them flounder, let them fail.

Arrivabene was miles better than Binotto the Clown. But the new owners are Ferrari are dog s##te as well. Binotto is a fraud. He's failing on two fronts. Apparently he's a technical head... okay let that one sink in for a bit. And I've heard he's also likes to pose as a team leader. Failing in that area too. Also doesn't have an ounce of knowing how to handle people either. Calling up Vettel to let him know he's not wanted over a phone call? Yeah that went down like a lead balloon. The guy's a chump. Staggering the famous piranha Italian media hasn't eaten him alive, but I have a theory... he's Italian so it's okay right!?

Unfortunately this is mixed bag of various issues. Binotto has his faults (as most if us do), but I dare to say one has to differentiate what happened with that PU, and general state where Ferrari is today. It is, and it is not linked to various degrees together. As LdM said the other day, Ferrari was in trouble already in 2014 (and has not recovered yet to required level).

I am reasonably sure that Italian media can be merciless towards an individual within their team, Italian or not, as any other news organization. Critique is one thing, lying and applying double standard is however another. They will not burn down theirs beloved team. I say, there is plenty to burn in current F1. I would focus on some books for example which should have pages thorn out. Nobody ever starts from scratch.

The deal with Vettel was rather poor show, but that's done and over for me. I am angry too, however time for self-pity is waste of time, I am trying to look forward without feeling necessity for revenge. People are what they are, take ir or leave it. Not everyone can be Hibari Misora.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Unfortunately this is mixed bag of various issues. Binotto has his faults (as most if us do), but I dare to say one has to differentiate what happened with that PU, and general state where Ferrari is today. It is, and it is not linked to various degrees together. As LdM said the other day, Ferrari was in trouble already in 2014 (and has not recovered yet to required level).

I am reasonably sure that Italian media can be merciless towards an individual within their team, Italian or not, as any other news organization. Critique is one thing, lying and applying double standard is however another. They will not burn down theirs beloved team. I say, there is plenty to burn in current F1. I would focus on some books for example which should have pages thorn out. Nobody ever starts from scratch.

The deal with Vettel was rather poor show, but that's done and over for me. I am angry too, however time for self-pity is waste of time, I am trying to look forward without feeling necessity for revenge. People are what they are, take ir or leave it. Not everyone can be Hibari Misora.

Correct... the way he dealt with the Vettel incident does'nt instill and give us any confidence whatsoever to believe in his leadership capabilities. Whether it's from his superiors, who' he is in regular contact with, 2-3 times a day (so he says), or the nonsense he says about Vettel. 

For me, that' displays his character. I'm really not comfortable with him as a leader...

Nevermind the state of the car in it's current form...

Anyway, let's leave it at that

An old adage in business life states, that sometimes a change for a sake of change could be helpful in certain situations His 25 years with this team is long time, and Mattia from all people should think about it. One is not always aware that he or she is just spinning the wheels, and should move to something else.

Great Article about Ferrari's 1000th GP and Seb here

https://formulaspy.com/f1/vettel-set-to-upstage-ferrari-at-1000th-race-as-perez-departs-71222

Wouldn't it be fantastic for RP to announce Vettel at Ferrari's big 1000th GP and steal the thunder.

Brad, I'm happy if Ferrari burn at this point. I have only supported them since Kimi first went there and then Vettel. But have always maintained I'm a guest supporter if that makes sense. How they treated both drivers showed me that once Vettel is gone, my support for them will end as well. Then I'll be cheering for each failure and f*ckup that occurs, which should be many more glorious incidents yet to happen.

If only McLaren still had Ron and their previous colour schemes. I can't bring myself to support them again after how they knifed Ron. I got a soft spot for old Ron ❤️. I don't like Brown one bit. And Papaya orange is just killing me, I can't stand it.

Let's hope AM have a kickass car next year and Vettel is getting podiums and who knows... maybe a win or two.

48 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

Great Article about Ferrari's 1000th GP and Seb here

https://formulaspy.com/f1/vettel-set-to-upstage-ferrari-at-1000th-race-as-perez-departs-71222

Wouldn't it be fantastic for RP to announce Vettel at Ferrari's big 1000th GP and steal the thunder.

Brad, I'm happy if Ferrari burn at this point. I have only supported them since Kimi first went there and then Vettel. But have always maintained I'm a guest supporter if that makes sense. How they treated both drivers showed me that once Vettel is gone, my support for them will end as well. Then I'll be cheering for each failure and f*ckup that occurs, which should be many more glorious incidents yet to happen.

If only McLaren still had Ron and their previous colour schemes. I can't bring myself to support them again after how they knifed Ron. I got a soft spot for old Ron ❤️. I don't like Brown one bit. And Papaya orange is just killing me, I can't stand it.

Let's hope AM have a kickass car next year and Vettel is getting podiums and who knows... maybe a win or two.

Felt exactly the same way

Papaya orange... lmao

''That car looks very stable when you look at the images from the c#ckpit. Sebastian has always complained about that to Ferrari and I think he can handle the Aston Martin car much better,'' Schumacher says to Sky Germany.

''It is also clear that Racing Point's package is much better than Ferrari's at the moment. In that respect, in the short term, this step could also be much more successful than a place at Ferrari," says Schumacher, who says that Vettel will be increasingly excluded by Ferrari in the run-up to 2021 this season."

Its amazing how... right we are in certain ways about Vettel at Ferrari. They just could'nt built him a proper car.... The situation is much amplified now

I wonder if an active Ferrari driver is legally permitted to discuss with his targeted destination team car design for next year. On the other hand, getting lift going from point A to point B and discussing in a car a few critical points - who would ever know?   

13 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I wonder if an active Ferrari driver is legally permitted to discuss with his targeted destination team car design for next year. On the other hand, getting lift going from point A to point B and discussing in a car a few critical points - who would ever know?   

F... that, and I'm trying to put it nicely 😂

29 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

''That car looks very stable when you look at the images from the c#ckpit. Sebastian has always complained about that to Ferrari and I think he can handle the Aston Martin car much better,'' Schumacher says to Sky Germany.

''It is also clear that Racing Point's package is much better than Ferrari's at the moment. In that respect, in the short term, this step could also be much more successful than a place at Ferrari," says Schumacher, who says that Vettel will be increasingly excluded by Ferrari in the run-up to 2021 this season."

Its amazing how... right we are in certain ways about Vettel at Ferrari. They just could'nt built him a proper car.... The situation is much amplified now

I can't wait for next year. However I really do want Seb to get some more points this year. Same for Kimi too. He's on ZERO points :(

Oh Mattia, Mattia...

“Will he do well in Aston Martin or Racing Point or whatever it is? I think yes, I hope he’s doing well, certainly. I think we can challenge him next year and hopefully, we’ll be simply ahead,” said the Ferrari team boss.

Nice one.

💘

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Oh Mattia, Mattia...

Nice one.

💘

I saw the headline, then wanted to post this "whatever statement". Saw you beat me to it.

What is up with this Binotto guy???

22 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I saw the headline, then wanted to post this "whatever statement". Saw you beat me to it.

What is up with this Binotto guy???

Hard to tell from the distance.

4 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

So conspiracy theory about Leclerc having a faster car is confirmed them 😕

Why would Leclerc have an engine mode that Vettel doesn't have ??

It was just a miscommunication as i see.. On the inlap, the engeneer Instead of saying wet, he said mode w, to which vet corrected him. 

Date 2020.09.17   Time 9:05 (UTC)

Binotto looking to use Schumacher-era lessons to rebuild Ferrari

Is Mattia Binotto then seeking advise from Jean Todt?

What has taken so long would be my first question, and second issue is of course the obvious one - LeClerc is not Schumacher with all due respect. Michael already had couple of scalps attached to his waist when he signed for Ferrari. How many LeClerc has? Michael was a car mechanic and used to work with others up to 3 am on the car, understood what car is and can be. Conditions are not the same today.

Ferrari had Fernando Alonso on payroll, who was promoted as almighty in racing. How many WDC he has achieved at Ferrari in a car which catered to his every whim?

Looks like you can win, but copying lessons of the past may not really be all what's needed. Rule book is different, and best what you can do is to do some innovations on your own with bright brains around you.

Choices are limited, as testing is limited, and at some point someone has to take responsibility for narrowing options to one, and live with consequences. Everybody among brightest should get at least one chance and can make a mistake. I fear however yours is now past, and chances were multiple. Sorry.

Alonso's advise to vettle... Its good to see some comradery between couldn't-make-use-of-the-Ferrari-seat  Drivers 😛

“We are all coming to Ferrari with great anticipation. It’s the most legendary team in Formula 1. It’s special to drive for Ferrari.

Even if I didn’t win the title, it was a very positive experience for me. I think Sebastian will have positive memories of Ferrari too, even if he didn’t win the world championship with them. I think we both lacked the car and the technical capabilities at the right moment.”

Link

7 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Alonso's advise to vettle... Its good to see some comradery between couldn't-make-use-of-the-Ferrari-seat  Drivers 😛

“We are all coming to Ferrari with great anticipation. It’s the most legendary team in Formula 1. It’s special to drive for Ferrari.

Even if I didn’t win the title, it was a very positive experience for me. I think Sebastian will have positive memories of Ferrari too, even if he didn’t win the world championship with them. I think we both lacked the car and the technical capabilities at the right moment.

Link

So, now that he says and admits it, now you believe it...

3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

So, now that he says and admits it, now you believe it...

He din have to Say it for me to believe or know THAT fact. We have all discussed how boring the hybrid era has been for everyone except Mercedes. I never denied that.

And by this I'm assuming you finally admit that the 2010 to 2013 was technically flawed for Ferrari,, right? 😉👉

6 hours ago, blackpebel said:

He din have to Say it for me to believe or know THAT fact. We have all discussed how boring the hybrid era has been for everyone except Mercedes. I never denied that.

And by this I'm assuming you finally admit that the 2010 to 2013 was technically flawed for Ferrari,, right? 😉👉

Not when you go into the last race with a heavy points lead and can"t overtake a Russian in a midfield car in a much faster car...

33 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Not when you go into the last race with a heavy points lead and can"t overtake a Russian in a midfield car in a much faster car...

So you agree that the Ferrari strategist had done right thing back in that race.

And I'm assuming you don't doubt the calls that the Ferrari Strategists are making today, which means that it is Vettel's incapability to keep up with what the team is planning in a race, right?

12 hours ago, blackpebel said:

So you agree that the Ferrari strategist had done right thing back in that race.

And I'm assuming you don't doubt the calls that the Ferrari Strategists are making today, which means that it is Vettel's incapability to keep up with what the team is planning in a race, right?

So you're assuming blame to Ferrari strategy by bringing Alonso in earlier to cover of Webber. Great drivers will find a way around in a much faster car, and that was expected... almost for the whole friggin race