Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team

Date 2021.05.22   Time 14:28 (UTC)

Monaco Quali.

Is Hamilton upset and sulking because he doesn't has best car in this race? I thought this would be the opportunity to show whole world that he can drive anything, and he is that driver what his fans say he is.

After small spec change, MB had to revise their aero. Today comments from drivers - it's terrible. Was comment addressed to Mr. Allison who is allegedly the aero genius? 

Team errors led to P7 - Hamilton

Oh good, and I was worry it was him who was driving a car. 

Date 2021.05.27   Time 6:40 (UTC)

Mercedes not happy with Hamilton

In the media the 36-year old driver told that he couldn't have done anything better and that Mercedes didn't give him a competitive car. Those statements were not well received by the Brackley formation, especially because Hamilton always says in good times that 'we win and lose together'. Moreover, the set-up and configuration of Bottas' car was exactly the same.

here

Talking about spoiled child MB, you have what you sowed. This is not first time we have seen this circus. Happened when Rosberg was teammate as well. Toto had to then reshuffle bunch of mechanics from Rosberg side ("better ones") to Hamilton side.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

Date 2021.05.27   Time 6:40 (UTC)

here

Talking about spoiled child MB, you have what you sowed. This is not first time we have seen this circus. Happened when Rosberg was teammate as well. Toto had to then reshuffle bunch of mechanics from Rosberg side ("better ones") to Hamilton side.

oh dear

Russell to Merc seems to be a done deal for 2022...

Good.. looking forward to it..

7 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Russell to Merc seems to be a done deal for 2022...

Because Mercedes take the EASY options.

10 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Because Mercedes take the EASY options.

I don't think Russell is going to make it easy for Lewis in any way, If Lewis is staying for next year that is...

So, goofy weekend at Monaco was all MB's fault, not driver's. Some articles do suggest how Hamilton will hold "constructive meeting" with Mercedes (probably to address his bad mood). 

I wonder if someone had temerity and told him where was Bottas on the track in relationship to him before a mechanic saved Hamilton's pride by taking Bottas out of the race. Blaming a wheel-nut is nice touch.

Well, someone has a plan. That's a good thing.

Once he calls time on his Formula 1 career, seven-time World Champion Lewis Hamilton would like to train for an acting career.

I am not sure whether he knows it, but Hollywood dosen't hire old people to act, that is who starts after 35 of age.

47 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I am not sure whether he knows it, but Hollywood dosen't hire old people to act, that is who starts after 35 of age.

Tell THAT 2 Clint Eastwood.

8 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Tell THAT 2 Clint Eastwood.

No need for it. Clint became active when he was 25 (not 35+). It was a different era then, when age was not at the top of requirements list, and his impressive physical stature represented western style image which was then in demand. Today he is more than an established actor, which is why at 90 he is still active as director, etc.

A Formula 1 all-time record was set during the European Grand Prix weekend when Williams driver Valtteri Bottas was clocked at a top speed of 378 kph on the 2.2 km long straight of Baku City Circuit. 

378 [km/hr] on a city circuit in 2016? That's not exactly slow pace.

On 5/30/2021 at 6:15 AM, Sakae said:

No need for it. Clint became active when he was 25 (not 35+). It was a different era then, when age was not at the top of requirements list, and his impressive physical stature represented western style image which was then in demand. Today he is more than an established actor, which is why at 90 he is still active as director, etc.

One of my all time heroes.

What dreams he made me dream.

Pity he declined Once upon a Time in the West, Sergio's masterpiece! the best Western ever! Oh well, made Charles Bronson famous. What an epic!!!

11 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

last year?

Hope AM has a chance for some points.

It was 2016 when Bottas was with Williams.

Next race...

MB 2 cars

RBR 2 cars

Ferrari 2 cars

McLaren 2 cars

Alpine 1 car (Ocon), Alfonso is ?

Tauri 1 car (Gasly)

Vettel is fighting 10 drivers. if he ends up in P8 or P7, then he will have a good day. That AM is not enough (yet).

Just now, Sakae said:

It was 2016 when Bottas was with Williams.

Next race...

MB 2 cars

RBR 2 cars

Ferrari 2 cars

McLaren 2 cars

Alpine 1 car (Ocon), Alfonso is ?

Tauri 1 car (Gasly)

Vettel is fighting 10 drivers. if he ends up in P8 or P7, then he will have a good day. That AM is not enough (yet).

Yes, not yet. Encouraging signs for him though

On 5/29/2021 at 12:52 PM, Sakae said:

So, goofy weekend at Monaco was all MB's fault, not driver's. Some articles do suggest how Hamilton will hold "constructive meeting" with Mercedes (probably to address his bad mood). 

I wonder if someone had temerity and told him where was Bottas on the track in relationship to him before a mechanic saved Hamilton's pride by taking Bottas out of the race. Blaming a wheel-nut is nice touch.

Bottas left confused by Mercedes pit stop blame game

Date 2021.06.04   Time 7:02 (UTC)

Well, Bottas is not the only one who is scratching his head over explanation given by the team.

We're just slow’ – Hamilton and Bottas ‘scratching their heads’ over Mercedes pace deficit in Baku

You need to talk to Mr. Allison who leads development of your car. Maybe you will be in better place than Ferrari was, when he was there.

Date 2021.06.08   Time 11:30 (UTC)

I don't have more insight into internal workings at MB, than anyone else, but there is heavy feeling in the air, that Bottas is on his way out. I think he needs more than just hug (Brad), I think he also needs a new contract. Didn't someone say that he was on the phone to Williams?