Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team

On 2021.06.17 8:43 (UTC)

Rosberg's reasons? I suspect one, let's say keeping himself in headlines with suggestive optics that his op is relevant. 

On 2021.07.01 9:43 (UTC)

With almost equal car we have Verstappen on his way, and unless bad luck strikes, he will get it this year. I am not sure what has happened to GOAT what's his name.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:07 PM, Sakae said:

The reports suggest that Wolff will resign as the Brackley squad's team boss before the 2020 gets underway in Austria in July

July 2021 (+ 12 months than original comment)
Wolff STILL a factor IN the Brackley squad's team.
Those reports NOT accurate THEN or NOW

15 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

July 2021 (+ 12 months than original comment)
Wolff STILL a factor IN the Brackley squad's team.
Those reports NOT accurate THEN or NOW

Apparently those reports were accurate. That was his intent. Wolff was in the interview a week or two ago, and he confirmed he was going to move on last year. I am not in full understanding why he changed his mind.  Could be that Allison's plans has something to do with it. 

16 hours ago, Sakae said:

I am not sure what has happened to GOAT what's his name.

He has started to respect homework more after realizing that he wouldn't be getting the easiest paper on exam day as compared to others...

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/781415/Hamilton_turns_to_simulator_in_effort_to_regain_momentum/

There is a LOT of speculation currently in the media about Russell signin 4 Mercedes.
Hamilton would NEVER allow Russell 2 join HIS team.

D/T 2021.08.31 13:03 CEST

Russell to Merc, Bottas to Alfa, Kimi retires – report

Report? Rumour (one of many) rather. None of key people said so, or confirmed so. I would get drunk with happiness if MB hires Yuki instead. Both, Hamilton and I will be delirious with happiness, for different reasons, of course.

However, if true, I feel sorry for Bottas. Considering his subservient role he was delegated into (if he wanted to drive for MB), I thought he deserves better treatment.

Kimi - I like the guy. When he signed for Ferrari, I've predicted he will be a champ one day due to his sheer speed. I am however not sure what happened after his WDC. Probably combination of factors. I do remain disappointed he has only one crown. 

1 minute ago, lipstick79 said:

U mean eating 2 MUCH ice-cream

Ice cream or preferential treatment of Alonso was receiving to his detriment, could be any of those. Maybe he just found one WDC is enough, and decided to pay attention to life from a different angle.

2 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Maybe he just found one WDC is enough

Well he does NOT have anythin else 2 prove.
He achieved the dream, the best in the world (1 WDC) what else has he got 2 prove?
1 WDC - if it were easy, everybody would B doin it.
Can NOT get better than, best in the world.

9 hours ago, Sakae said:

I do remain disappointed he has only one crown.

NOT many do.
He was NEVER gonna challenge 4 the mighty 7 of Schummy (or whatever it is).  He does NOT feel the need like Vettel/Hamilton 2 leave as many markers in the sport as he can.
He HAS left the GREATEST marker, WDC - If it were easy, EVERYBODY would B doin it.

Based on body language, it is rather easy prediction there will be almost certainly change of driver's line up at Mercedes. The potential replacement shared with media, that he was told already where he will be driving next year.

Seb's future meanwhile is uncertain. I hope they reach agreement for next year, and he settles somewhere for next 3 more after that.  

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Based on body language, it is rather easy prediction there will be almost certainly change of driver's line up at Mercedes. The potential replacement shared with media, that he was told already where he will be driving next year.

Seb's future meanwhile is uncertain. I hope they reach agreement for next year, and he settles somewhere for next 3 more after that.  

Hope so too