Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team

News from Lulu's father saying Hamilton drives for the love of the sport only and not the titles 🤣

Whatever dude. Pretty sure the squllions he earns have something to do with him turning up to work each day and not the love of the sport.

46 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

News from Lulu's father saying Hamilton drives for the love of the sport only and not the titles 🤣

Whatever dude. Pretty sure the squllions he earns have something to do with him turning up to work each day and not the love of the sport.

Date 2021.01.12   Time 6:18 (UTC)

Opinion:   ... and that's why he asked for increase in times when everyone else is tightening belts, and many are on unemployment line. That's where his priorities are. People should be more truthful. We have enough politicians to play with facts as it suits them. Before he will lose last bit of respect I have for him, Wolff should stop playing loving boss, and do the right thing; Hamilton needs to be kicked out!  I think this case has pass the point of no return. Whatever happens, MB either surrenders, or have one disgruntled employee on their hand. L-L proposition. This would be probably his last round in the F1, and I can only imagine loudness of his constant whining as he has demonstrated copiously in the past, when he thought he was wronged. Some British fans were complaining about Vettel, labelling him as a complainer, but obviously they either weren't acquainted with this driver, or they deliberately excused him. 

What really is the difference between 40 or 50 millions. Well, ALOT in my book personally. I'm not even including his podium and race wins bonusses. He can let go of his demands for an extended contract and sign a short-term one, then negotiate after this Covid thing has died down.

He has already made so much money. If he want to have additional demands, go and start your own bloody team.. dude.

What's "hilarious" is people having a go at Vettel for the wages he earned at Ferrari. Nevermind that he signed that contract years ago in a more prosperous time. But no, they were critical of him and saying he was greedy. Yet when Hamilton asks for money, the "argument" they put forward is feeble. He's the "Goat" they say, a 7x WDC and thus deserves even more money.

The only thing I cannot tolerate in this world is hypocrisy and things not being even or fair. Hamilton is a pretender. In years to come I am sure people will see through the Brit/It's because I'm black tinted glasses and see just how ridiculous F1 was during the past several years. The last time we had a proper contest for a championship was in 2016 and... Lulu lost !!!

No wonder to this day it riles him up so. He knows Rosberg beat him and then Rosberg retired haha. Now that's one way to leave your mark on the sport.

1 hour ago, KoolMonkey said:

What's "hilarious" is people having a go at Vettel for the he wage he earned at Ferrari. Nevermind that he signed that contract years ago in a more prosperous time. But no, they were critical of him and saying he was greedy. Yet when Hamilton asks for money, the "argument" they put forward is feeble. He's the "Goat" they say, a 7x WDC and thus deserves even more money.

The only thing I cannot tolerate in this world is hypocrisy and things not being even or fair. Hamilton is a pretender. In years to come I am sure people will see through the Brit/It's because I'm black tinted glasses and see just how ridiculous F1 was during the past several years. The last time we had a proper contest for a championship was in 2016 and... Lulu lost !!!

No wonder to this day it riles him up so. He knows Rosberg beat him and then Rosberg retired haha. Now that's one way to leave your mark on the sport.

+1

We should know, writes one worshipper, that LH is a British and Global icon, GOAT. I thought about it for a minute and it occurred to me I should consider reevaluation of my understanding what an icon means in real life, and outside of this enormous psycho-bubble some people live in.

5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

What really is the difference between 40 or 50 millions. Well, ALOT in my book personally. I'm not even including his podium and race wins bonusses. He can let go of his demands for an extended contract and sign a short-term one, then negotiate after this Covid thing has died down.

He has already made so much money. If he want to have additional demands, go and start your own bloody team.. dude.

Yep,

Reading my mind here...

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/753703/Mercedes_Reportedly_Only_Willing_To_Offer_Lewis_Hamilton_OneYear_Extension/

Eddie Jordan clear on Hamilton's position: "I would show him the door"

He must be reading my mind.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:44 AM, Sakae said:

He must be reading my mind.

Mine too.

Russell deserves to be in that car. If Hamilton cant respect Mercedes for all they have given him, Its best they get a new driver onboard.

Merc have a real situation on their hands. Russell will get snapped up by another team unless they give him Bottas seat. However when Lulu retires... they will then not have Russell to replace him with if that happens.

Best situation is to put Russell in now and stiff sh|t if Lulu doesn't like it. Then we will see some real racing for a chance.

I am not a psychologist, but IMO MB has no choice, but to show LH where an Exit is. I am struggling to imagine a situation in which MB surrenders to what is essential a blackmail by the employee, and LH will think that he has obtain a licence to do whatever he wants. From what I am hearing he wants an increase, plus be awarded with well paid MB ambassadorship, and an AMG car as a gift at cost several hundred thousands Euro. This is all rumour, however it is hard to understand why a contract has not been announced yet, unless demanded conditions are not acceptable, therefore whilst rumour is rumour, but there has to be some grain of truth to it.

Yes I had heard he wanted the Merc Hypercar as part of his sign on package.

What a greedy git this "Sir" is and I will never call him by that name again.

Bernie thinks it's already been signed and this is all just a smokescreen. Probably is. Wollf and Merc became masters of this always fvcking with other teams, turning their car down in testing, claiming they are having overheating problems or x y and z. I'm not sure who gains by dragging this out though if Lulu has indeed re-signed, but you'd think they will resign him as what will happen if shown the door.... it will fall back to the Brit public them deeming Merc to be racist or something along those lines of insanity.

Date 2021.01.22   Time 11:48 (UTC)

Expect unexpected, I've always heard in my training. Here, the guy takes a one race off, a cat is out of the bag, and that's what happens.

Christian Horner believes that Max Verstappen is the best driver in Formula 1, claiming that George Russell’s performance in the Mercedes at the Sakhir Grand Prix “confirmed” it for him.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Date 2021.01.22   Time 11:48 (UTC)

Expect unexpected, I've always heard in my training. Here, the guy takes a one race off, a cat is out of the bag, and that's what happens.

Great post. Thanks

I've always wondered how different it might have been if Rosberg was still in the sport. He decided to run because he was mentally weak and exhausted from the battles with Hamilton during his career. So here's a fvku and go, it certainly left some impression on Hamilton. Rosberg is also certainly still a top driver. Or had Wolff deliberately called a staged double pitstop because the embarrassment would be too damaging for the Merc brand and himself, if Russel would have won? I think everyone expected Bottas to beat him.

We will never know

21 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Great post. Thanks

I've always wondered how different it might have been if Rosberg was still in the sport. He decided to run because he was mentally weak and exhausted from the battles with Hamilton during his career. So here's a fvku and go, it certainly left some impression on Hamilton. Rosberg is also certainly still a top driver. Or had Wolff deliberately called a staged double pitstop because the embarrassment would be too damaging for the Merc brand and himself, if Russel would have won? I think everyone expected Bottas to beat him.

We will never know

It has been noticed by some people, myself included, that Rosberg was severely discriminated against in favour of Hamilton. On and off track. It infuriated me more than once, but what you can do sitting on sidelines? I think that I do understand why Rosberg said, enough is enough, threw mid-finger good-bye salute to the Englishman, and maybe also to Wolff, and left. It was, and it is a lie that both drivers were treated equally. Maybe so, as long as Hamilton was ahead, otherwise all bets were off, and whining began.

I don't think Rosberg was mentally weak, I think he was simply tired of his treatment at that point. I have long held this notion that Lulu is a Diva. He puts on this "cool" vibe and acts in a certain way, but we have seen his manner in the car where he openly challenges his own pit crew and team. Imagine what he does behind the scenes? I think he can be a total seflish pr|ck if he wants to.

Rosberg beating Lulu was massive. I was very sorry he left F1, but I understood it too. I don't think he got fair treatment, and let's be honest that wasn't the original Merc team anyway by that point. Haug, Brawn and others had all been moved on and replaced by then. On a personal note, it still irks me greatly to this day that Haug, Brawn and Schumi don't get any recognition for setting up and pushing that team forward. Lulu simply won the lottery and stepped into that car right at the apex point of it becoming a race winner from the PREVIOUS people's efforts in that team.

I still maintain Russell was sabotaged. I don't think they meant to mess it up that badly, but that sure as did mean to slow him down and hinder him. And this also confirmed my suspicions that in the next race Lulu was so gung ho to get back into the c#ckpit out of fear. Then it turns out he wasn't fit at all and was struggling. But sure enough that wasn't investigated either.

Rosberg was defeated by Hamilton on number of occasions, however there were races in which Rosberg got shafted in favour of Hamilton. He knew it, we saw it. When they clashed, he was forced to share the responsibility, so all in all, I also think that he got tired of it. They were renting appartments in the same house in Monaco, and it has been said, from initial friendly lets have a coffee visits, relationship was cooling off rapidly, until it got to the freezing point.  From several interviews with Austrian and German TV he did not accused the team from dirty mishandling of his career, but one could easily deduce that much what he was letting out. Rosberg speaks 5 languages, and intellectually is on different level from Hamilton. Simply put, I gather he had enough of him, and after the WDC his wife probably played some role how they decided to formulate their future. 

2 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Rosberg was defeated by Hamilton on number of occasions, however there were races where Rosberg got shafted in favour of Hamilton. He knew it, we saw it. When they clashed, he was forced to share the responsibility, so all in all, I also think that he got tired of it. The were renting appartments in the same house in Monaco, and it has been said, from initial friendly lets have a coffee visits, relationship was cooling off rapidly, until it got to the freezing point.  From several interviews with Austrian and German TV he did not accused the team from dirty mishandling of his career, but one could easily deduce that much what he was letting out. Rosberg speaks 5 languages, and intellectually is on different level from Hamilton. Simply put, I gather he had enough of him, and after the WDC his wife probably played some role how they decided to formulate their future. 

My friend. lovely post

7 hours ago, KoolMonkey said:

I don't think Rosberg was mentally weak, I think he was simply tired of his treatment at that point. I have long held this notion that Lulu is a Diva. He puts on this "cool" vibe and acts in a certain way, but we have seen his manner in the car where he openly challenges his own pit crew and team. Imagine what he does behind the scenes? I think he can be a total seflish pr|ck if he wants to.

Rosberg beating Lulu was massive. I was very sorry he left F1, but I understood it too. I don't think he got fair treatment, and let's be honest that wasn't the original Merc team anyway by that point. Haug, Brawn and others had all been moved on and replaced by then. On a personal note, it still irks me greatly to this day that Haug, Brawn and Schumi don't get any recognition for setting up and pushing that team forward. Lulu simply won the lottery and stepped into that car right at the apex point of it becoming a race winner from the PREVIOUS people's efforts in that team.

I still maintain Russell was sabotaged. I don't think they meant to mess it up that badly, but that sure as did mean to slow him down and hinder him. And this also confirmed my suspicions that in the next race Lulu was so gung ho to get back into the c#ckpit out of fear. Then it turns out he wasn't fit at all and was struggling. But sure enough that wasn't investigated either.

True in my books too KM, but let's not forget Wolff's influence in this regard. He is an astute competitor, and businessman

Wolff came in when the train was already running. But I do give him credit for keeping things going. However under the no test, no improve engine, can't do anything to your car accept new decals, honestly I think any TP could have continued the Merc train.

11 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

Wolff came in when the train was already running. But I do give him credit for keeping things going. However under the no test, no improve engine, can't do anything to your car accept new decals, honestly I think any TP could have continued the Merc train.

Impossible to know, but I get gist of it.

Wolff managed to get infected with COVID. It came from nowhere, said he.

I mean, really? You work in UK, a country which is full of it, yet it caught you by surprise?

On 1/24/2021 at 7:42 AM, KoolMonkey said:

honestly I think any TP could have continued the Merc train

Whilst I CAN agree with this.
However lookin up & down the field.  Claire Williams had the SAME Championship WINNING  Merc PU.
With it, brought Williams DOWN
To conclude ANY is NOT consistent.

Wolff came in with a team that was already overflowing in talent in all the right areas.

Claire came to a team that's best days were over a decade in the past with little talent still retained there. She didn't have any talent herself either and thus we all saw the pitiful result. This wasn't the Williams of Montoya and Ralfie, it was the Williams of Maldonado and all the other ridiculous pay drivers they had.

But even Claire would have won races had she taken over Merc instead of Wolff. And the same could be said if someone replaced Horner at the height of RBR's dominance as well.

Williams having the Merc PU meant nothing when they were so short on funds and inept from the top down.

This car looks.. a beast. The more I look at it, the more I marvel. Every detail taken care of. They have inlets on the new floor at the rear, they are hiding it well. Also wondering if they are hiding a cone to direct air to the rear diffuser, streamlining air through that hole between it and under the rear wing..

It's a mystery for now... RBR better come up with something special...

spacer.png