Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Events 4 and 5 GB (2020)

Mercedes again.

Some minor irritants for MB AGM courtesy of RBR.

Dark horse RP.

Ferrari will show a lot of decals. That's about it.

Date 2020.07.25   Time 16:31 (UTC)

F1 managed to keep flock clean and healthy. Good work so far. :congrats:

These days I am not sure anymore what it is I am watching. 

RB16 is misbehaving..? (Horner) So, is this going to get fixed soon, or are they done for this year? Ferrari seems to pack their toys and ready to go home. On track, just adds. That's it. 

Can't make my mind if RP is midfield looking good because almost everybody else are looking bad, or they are on upswing, be it temporary, or for duration.

(Ed. decided to be "nice").

6 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

A somewhat alternative view... 

This is annoying. May I suggest to give them both trophies, send them home, and then we can enjoy how decent people really compete without anyone spoiling fun.

6 minutes ago, Sakae said:

A somewhat alternative view... 

This is annoying. May I suggest to give them both trophies, send them home, and then we can enjoy how decent people really compete without anyone spoiling fun.

and get his 7 titles... deserved...undeserved...

fck no, let them work for it.. Lol

Date 2020.07.30   Time 15:08 (UTC)

GP247

Honda bosses are set to meet with their Red Bull counterparts prior to the British Grand Prix in an effort to improve on the team’s slow start to the 2020 Formula 1 season.

What's going on? Top Honda guy is in...

Date 2020.07.30   Time 20:24 (UTC)

Perez is out for next 2 races. First driver to get hit. It seems like he can't catch the break. Let's hope it is only 2 races.  UK is one of the worst places on the globe to be right now. Risk was there and now we have it. The situation makes me nervous.. 

Date 2020.07.31   Time 7:40 (UTC)

GP247 is headlining HULKENBERG as a possible replacement of Perez, however I am puzzled. Hulk, a gentle nickname for him, is very tall man. How is he going to sit in that car without a seat fitting? Or was there one? I thought material needs time to cure... Well shortly we may find out.

I wish some writers would explain little more what they are bubbling about.

Date 2020.07.31   Time 10:41 (UTC)

Ferrari say: "We have detected something wrong with the intercooler system on Seb’s car so we have to strip the car down and check, to be ready for FP2.

Nice, and I was wondering how far they will go to slow down Vettel.

Seb is tight lipped about his future, and I am almost sure he doesn't know either how this year will end. I think nothing is finalized yet with anyone, but then, I don't know much more than everybody else. 

Leclerc spins - no mention about driver's error. It seems only Vettel committs errors. Others have just bad luck.

FP2 from Vettel's perspective - unbelievable. Situation on his side of a garage seems not totally normal.

Hulk - impressive.

Possible, however Ferrari's interest is to ensure both cars collect max. points achievable. To sabotage Vettel's car would be rather insane. I think Vettel's mechanics just became little sloppy, as (i) priority is on Leclerc, and (ii) no one is cracking whip (as they all are focused what two do with the car). Just saying...

1 minute ago, BradSpeedMan said:

There is a fine line between being sloppy and sabotage (which I did'nt suggest).

:thbup:

Junior is in FP2 - P1. Let this one sink for a while...

Done with thinking?

That's where we are with F1.

Hulk is impressed with RP speed, as he should, but is it for real?

Vettel, being said, lost 1/3 of FP2, yet he is down at the end of grid. That's alarming, because he had time to slot in a decent lap, but it wasn't to be. Why not? It is hard to understand this situation. Leclerc had much better day; normal one could say, despite that both Ferrari drivers had difficult time to keep their cars on the track. 

MB is again snadbagging? Is it really necessary and is anyone believes them?

Temperatures will be high. 

Is Honda in trouble? Maybe not.

Franz, we saw a lot of reliability issues on Pierre's car in Hungary. What reassurances have you had from Honda that the situation is going to be different here.
FT: It was a sensor issue and Honda sorted it out, but because of this sensor issue we had a problem with the gearbox and a bearing failed and therefore Pierre had to stop on Sunday with a gearbox failure but I'm quite sure that everything has been sorted out and that the cars will be reliable.