Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Events 4 and 5 GB (2020)

It is NOT his middle finger the lower arm HAS been photoshopped on
If U look at the elbow it is ALL WRONG
CAN see the join the upper arm IS a different colour
there IS white around the arm where it HAS been photoshopped

7 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I don't think it's fake...

Look AGAIN - U R OBVIOUSLY WRONG
I have hightlighted attention to the join
Simple things please simple minds - U SHOULD go 2 Specsavers

Just now, lipstick79 said:

Look AGAIN - U R OBVIOUSLY WRONG
I have hightlighted attention to the join
Simple things please simple minds - U SHOULD go  Specsavers

LMAO

:thumb:

image.png.2c6bd4aa999708d26f94d968b33a2d43.png

Interesting race. It was good to see someone other then Mercedes win the race. Hats off to the Redbull Team for the coming up with the strategy, and hats off to Verstappen pulling off that strategy and bring it home... This chap deserves a car worthy of a Drivers championship win, unfortunate that its otherwise...

Its Mighty Mercedes VS Valiant Verstappen this Year.... hope to see some good racing going forwards... :rock:

I did not watch the race. Based on race result however I guess congratulation to Verstappen is in order, just as to Nico, The Hulk. Both did well.

Sebastian in contrast probably had horrid time. Looks like that team is getting to him in most unpleasant way. Maybe he needs to sit down quietly with a friend, and talk it over. Hamilton was in similar doldrums way back. Mekies should stop talking, and instead blah blah he should be ensuring quietly that both drivers receive equal treatment in terms of car prep and sensible strategy. That's all. I like Italy, I like Italians, but this farce is new to me.

Too many things are going on at the same time on and off the track. I am happy we are out of there, and back to civilization.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

I did not watch the race. Based on race result however I guess congratulation to Verstappen is in order, just as to Nico, The Hulk. Both did well.

Sebastian in contrast probably had horrid time. Looks like that team is getting to him in most unpleasant way. Maybe he needs to sit down quietly with a friend, and talk it over. Hamilton was in similar doldrums way back. Mekies should stop talking, and instead blah blah he should be ensuring quietly that both drivers receive equal treatment in terms of car prep and sensible strategy. That's all. I like Italy, I like Italians, but this farce is new to me.

Too many things are going on at the same time on and off the track. I am happy we are out of there, and back to civilization.

They just don't want Leclerc beaten... it would prove them wrong

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Sebastian in contrast probably had horrid time. Looks like that team is getting to him in most unpleasant way.

I hope you get to see the race soon. I don't think the team is to blame here... The first lap spin seemed like a pure driver error..

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

They just don't want Leclerc beaten... it would prove them wrong

It's absurd that although vettel was such an insignificant part of the race, here I have such seasoned members of this racing forum discussing ONLY his plight. I really feel for you guys, its as if you guys to have gotten stuck in the rigmarole of looking at the whole race from only one drivers angel, when you should rather be enjoying the racing spectacle that F1, as a pinnacle of Motorsports is, overall...

Anyways, Its just me probably trying to help you guys look outside the mental block that you may have built up around this one driver, who clearly has been under performing for QUITE some time now.. Unfortunately. I don't get it, how do you guys not see it???

Its come to a point that he's now become a Joke, Like LITERALLY...  Ricciardo_jokes_it_was_a_bit_of_a_Seb_spin 

AGAINST which... there is now a blame on Leclerc for Favoritism.. He too is a racing driver, and one who is offering a lot of bang for the buck tbh....

I honestly think Leclerc did a splendid job in bringing the car home 1 place behind the podium... he was not to bee seen a lot on the camera, but his tyre management seemed to be top notch for a 1 stopper. He pitted on Lap 18 for a Hard and stayed assertive while saving his tyres. Plus extra points for keeping the car ahead of the second Redbull and both the Racing point...

Funny stuff...

"Seb's radio message shows how tense the situation is," said 2016 world champion Nico Rosberg.
"But he needs to keep fighting, also as a signal to his possible future team. He has to hit his fist on the table at Ferrari and ask for a new car."

I have a different take. Sebastian (not that he needs my advice) needs to behave in manner representative of his next position in 2021. He is in an observation window. Ambassador of a brand, polite, in control and forget several imbeci** parked next to him on the grid.

People will question gap between teammates, but cutting that down is the only focus he should be taking care off' quietly right now, IMO.

6 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I have a different take. Sebastian (not that he needs my advice) needs to behave in manner representative of his next position in 2021. He is in an observation window. Ambassador of a brand, polite, in control and forget several imbeci** parked next to him on the grid.

People will question gap between teammates, but cutting that down is the only focus he should be taking care off' quietly right now, IMO.

He is hampered by a car not suited to his driving style. From being "reasonably satisfied" with direction the car went during Hungary, the car has now swung the opposite direction from Silverstone onwards.

He should make more noise...

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

AGREED, this SHOULD be the area of focus going forwards for him.

3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

He is hampered by a car not suited to his driving style. From being "reasonably satisfied" with direction the car went during Hungary, the car has now swung the opposite direction from Silverstone onwards.

He has had cars built that 'suited his driving style' in previous years.. He still spun back then...

3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

He should make more noise...

He's only has his own image to hurt by doing this.

Date 2020.08.10   Time 14:15 (UTC)

‘We just had a slower car’ – Wolff counters Bottas ‘sleeping’ criticism after Silverstone defeat

I don't want to be small minded, and under most circumstances i would ignore this, but over years there was so much BS (excuse my language), that it has to be said.  For all who do claim that a champion wins with any car, think about what Wolff is saying here.

When car is a dud like Ferrari today, or little slower like MB was yesterday, under normal circumstances you are not going to win in this sport, whether your name is Peter, Paul, or Mary. Think of it next time when you say Mr. X cannot win unless he has a fastest car. 

That being said, I still think MB had a competitive car in the last race, and failed to score max points. For Ferrari to win, it would have to be Panis's Monaco all over (1996).  

1 hour ago, blackpebel said:

AGREED, this SHOULD be the area of focus going forwards for him.

He has had cars built that 'suited his driving style' in previous years.. He still spun back then...

He's only has his own image to hurt by doing this.

I'de rather believe Massa over the nonsense you're propagating here...

https://newscbs.com/massa-vettel-never-had-the-car-at-ferrari-to-become-world-champion/

Remember, Alonso also did'nt win the title at Ferari. He could only come close..ONCE. Vettel came close TWICE during utter Merc domination. Ferrari can't build winning cars for the last decade, and also during this new hybrid-era worthy of championships. Drivers has to push like crazy to even make it to 2nd, which makes them more prone to... mistakes...

I hope this is the end of this. 

30 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Date 2020.08.10   Time 14:15 (UTC)

I don't want to be small minded, and under most circumstances i would ignore this, but over years there was so much BS (excuse my language), that it has to be said.  For all who do claim that a champion wins with any car, think about what Wolff is saying here.

When car is a dud like Ferrari today, or little slower like MB was yesterday, under normal circumstances you are not going to win in this sport, whether your name is Peter, Paul, or Mary. Think of it next time when you say Mr. X cannot win unless he has a fastest car. 

That being said, I still think MB had a competitive car in the last race, and failed to score max points. For Ferrari to win, it would have to be Panis's Monaco all over (1996).  

Excellent post

22 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I too believe the fact that Vettel never had a car to fight for the championship, NO ONE DID AGAINST MERCEDES.

I thought we were talking about cars being Built around a driver.. and driver errors of Spinning in THOSE CARS...

25 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Remember, Alonso also did'nt win the title at Ferari. He could only come close..ONCE. Vettel came close TWICE during utter Merc domination.

Fact check.. Alonso came SUPER close TWICE  with Ferrari .. 2010 and 2012... but Alonso never Spun those many times during his Ferrari years, and THAT is what we were discussing now.... 

2010. This happened.. 

"Luca di Montezemolo, the Ferrari president, has jumped to the defence of Fernando Alonso in the wake of recent criticism aimed at the double world champion. Alonso, a Spaniard, made a dream start to his Ferrari career with a victory in the season-opening grand prix in Bahrain in March . But the former McLaren-Mercedes driver has made a series of mistakes since then. Notably, Alonso was involved in a first-corner collision with Michael Schumacher of Mercedes GP, his old rival, in the subsequent race in Australia.

In China, the 28-year-old jumped the start and was given a drive-through penalty before crashing in practice in Monaco 11 days ago."

Everyone makes mistakes, be it spinning or crashing. My God, Alonso almost died in a Mclaren crashing... Hamilton certainly did too

4 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

2010. This happened.. 

"Luca di Montezemolo, the Ferrari president, has jumped to the defence of Fernando Alonso in the wake of recent criticism aimed at the double world champion. Alonso, a Spaniard, made a dream start to his Ferrari career with a victory in the season-opening grand prix in Bahrain in March . But the former McLaren-Mercedes driver has made a series of mistakes since then. Notably, Alonso was involved in a first-corner collision with Michael Schumacher of Mercedes GP, his old rival, in the subsequent race in Australia.

In China, the 28-year-old jumped the start and was given a drive-through penalty before crashing in practice in Monaco 11 days ago."

And THATs ALL what you pick up from 2010? mind you, in the last race, Ferrari SCREWED up Alonso's Pit-Stop Completely. You clearly avoid all the good that Alonso did that Year to point out what his Mistakes were, while saying...

10 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Everyone makes mistakes, be it spinning or crashing.

Besides making those mistakes, Alonso Still came to the last race with a lead in the championship, in a Ferrari that was not a championship material according to Massas Stats, since you would RATHER believe in Massa..

52 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Please READ this:

Ferrari Error Denied Alonso Title

Oh. So now Ferrari messed up with Alonso. Thats our flippin point!!!!

Ferrari has not given Vettel a car worthy of a championship. He also had bad strategic calls from the pitwall!! It does'nt matter if its Alonso or Vettel

Im getting concerned. Do u understand da inglish???