Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Spanish Grand Prix 2020

31 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Despite all off-color comments about Vettel, he was under some strange tire strategy. I am not sure if Ferrari is so incompetent, or shameful, but he was very close to DNF. What's happening there?

Indeed. Ferrari clearly Fukced up on Vettels strategy. Mybe there focus was on Lec more.. but hats off to Vettel for carrying off that soft tyres for that long.

Ferrari is a brand that has misplaced importance about their stature in the business. With all the silly political squabbles they seem to have forgotten their role of functioning as a unit.

ESPN

In truth, Mercedes was cruising. Something that became clear on lap 63 when both Mercedes cars lapped two seconds faster than Verstappen as they fought over the fastest lap point. 

Even most ardent fans of Hamilton have to admit that this is not a good thing for F1 popularity. 

IMO if current F1 management can impose more restrictions under framework of the existing CA, they should also find way to relax necessary restriction, instead blaming all on Ecclestone. Sheer existence of the F1 is in stake. That should be good enough of a reason.

1 hour ago, blackpebel said:

they seem to have forgotten their role of functioning as a unit

And the REALITY that IS, they NEED F1 MORE than F1 NEED`S them.
Reminds me of a fizzy drink - Red Bull
Just BUY a foot in the door 2 world exposure. 
OOO AAAA Jaguar
Seb WEARS frilly knickers 
and a big white bra

44 minutes ago, Sakae said:

War of words continue.

Such waste of life.

Its going to get nasty. Vettel's race engineer now waiting for orders from Binotto during the race

I wonder if Binotto meant with his fresh decree, that Vettel, going forward, he would be just excluded internally from work on a new car, which is understandable.

Will Vettel receive the same upgrades as Leclerc?

In normal world one would think it is in Ferrari's interest to ensure, that both drivers score max points in each race. Upgrades for both should be of essence.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

I wonder if Binotto meant with his fresh decree, that Vettel, going forward, he would be just excluded internally from work on a new car, which is understandable.

Will Vettel receive the same upgrades as Leclerc?

In normal world one would think it is in Ferrari's interest to ensure, that both drivers score max points in each race. Upgrades for both should be of essence.

Apparently, it's only for future development .. hehehehehe...

We already know he's being.. disadvantaged. Plus the pitstop calls are also absolute shambles. Since Vettel started beating Leclerc in Hungary, they then had to turn things.."around". Was'nt goin to look to good.

Seb is 116 points off the lead. That must be some kind of a record. Binotto should stop moaning about bad weekends, and tell us instead how he is going to improve current situation. 

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Seb is 116 points off the lead. That must be some kind of a record. Binotto should stop moaning about bad weekends, and tell us instead how he is going to improve current situation. 

He can't. This explains it...

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/731281/Engineer_Binotto_should_not_be_Ferrari_boss__Kolles/

22 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I don't agree with Coles on everything. Generalization makes no sense. Germany is full of engineers running companies, and very successfully at that. Not everyone is of course suited for that position, and next to technical sciences, one needs business acumen, ability to read financial statements, taxes, law, have vision, negotiating skills, and much more. This is why I think accountants, PR people, and similar on long run do more harm than help in technical fields. I know a few people who were toolmakers, started business in back garage, and today are multi-millionaires. Coles is wrong with his conclusions. Ferrari is, and always was a special case, and today I do suspect there are too many cooks in the kitchen, and which is not helping. It started when they went public. Having said that, Mattia could work on his sense of humor. It's terrible now. 

U asked a q... ", and tell us instead how he is going to improve current situation. "

Does'nt the results speak for itself?

Mattia is not German. I think in this particular case, Koles is correct 

3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

U asked a q... ", and tell us instead how he is going to improve current situation. "

Does'nt the results speak for itself?

Mattia is not German. I think in this particular case, Koles is correct 

Problem is, that most people assume he has free hand to take any decision he likes, without interference. I am not however one of them, and I am not in a hurry to let Camilleri off the hook too quickly.