Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Italian GP 2020 - Monza

Give me Red!

image.png.f5c5b5a6495b26a250ad8e69a523c7b5.png

Grazie Ragazzi! And now we come to the home of Cavallino Rampante, and the holy grail for tifosi's. This track has a special place in the history of F1. A Ferrari win, Like the one in 2019, is the thing to witness, with hoards of fans covering the whole track with huge red flags.

Its that time of the year where we get to see the true potential of an F1 engine and cars with the lowest of down forces possible.

If its Italy, it has to be Ferrari, Here let Kimi take you for a ride around Monza:

Well,  given what happened in the last race, it is going to be a difficult outing for Ferrari considering the deficit they are facing in engine power. Lets hope they are at-least able to nail the setup and balance of the car right. I'm sure Mercedes is going to take the cake, but never say never.

@blackpebel

Could you tell me please which app did you used to copy and insert track diagram in the first post? I have some tools on my notebook, however every single one create image or file exceeding allowable size limit set by the administrator.

Thank you

Sakae 

5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

That's my man...

Thx bp

ur welcome mate :thumb:

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

@blackpebel

Could you tell me please which app did you used to copy and insert track diagram in the first post? I have some tools on my notebook, however every single one create image or file exceeding allowable size limit set by the administrator.

Thank you

Sakae 

The humble Snipping tool on my windows...

image.png.adb73e40d37ee753dd4eff1f0d001cbd.png

7 hours ago, blackpebel said:

The humble Snipping tool on my windows...

image.png.adb73e40d37ee753dd4eff1f0d001cbd.png

Thank you. As it happen I am on Mac Sys, and my "Sniping tool" works differently. For some weird reason by now I thought everyone would migrate to Apple, as I have 10 years ago. It has not occurred to me that some people would still work with MS (d....n Win).

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Thank you. As it happen I am on Mac Sys, and my "Sniping tool" works differently. For some weird reason by now I thought everyone would migrate to Apple, as I have 10 years ago. It has not occurred to me that some people would still work with MS (d....n Win).

Mac is definitely good for a creative environment. Win is versatile in a lot of ways, mainly coz you can customize ur build according ur needs.

Here.. You can make use of some of these.. 

https://igeeksclub.com/snipping-tools-for-mac/

FP1

So, Verstappen just crashes in contrast to reporting on Vettel (by the same people), who just makes mistakes. 

F1 would be better off with different and credible people with mikes and behind camera.

7 hours ago, Sakae said:

FP1

So, Verstappen just crashes in contrast to reporting on Vettel (by the same people), who just makes mistakes. 

F1 would be better off with different and credible people with mikes and behind camera.

That's why fans love when guest speakers like Rosberg, Da Resta, Webber, Chankok and even Button commentate on Free practise's etc.... The insight is always great, as they are former drivers. There are other sources that really give great commentary, with great technical expertise, but they are far in between...

Starting Grid...

image.png.42f38ab61b189ec3f1bc76c301838622.png

If you ask me, Who ever gets third on the podium tomorrow is a winner...

1 hour ago, blackpebel said:

If you ask me, Who ever gets third on the podium tomorrow is a winner...

That IS pretty much conistent at EVERY race this season, NOT just tomorrow at Monza

Am I missing something.. Was'nt Leclerc suppose to return the favour for a slipstream for Vettel. Also, why send Vettel out with heavy traffic...??? I mean, does'nt Ferrari observe and LEARN, the same way Merc does???

However, Mercedes didn't suffer from the overcrowded track and drivers overtaking each other. "I think we learned last year in terms of going out at the end is not the best for us. I think the strategy team did a really good job in terms of the timing. It’s something we discussed yesterday and today and ultimately I think it was bang on," 

On 9/4/2020 at 6:04 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

The insight is always great, as they are former drivers

Well, now we have exactly the same situation as at the beginning of the race, only exactly opposite. Murray Walker

Fan FAVOURITE Murray Walker - NOT a former driver

52 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

Well, now we have exactly the same situation as at the beginning of the race, only exactly opposite. Murray Walker

Fan FAVOURITE Murray Walker - NOT a former driver

As much as he was entertaining in some aspects, he also got "things" horribly wrong....

46 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

he also got "things" horribly wrong....

THAT was the reason he were entertainin
Provin that, do NOT have 2 B technically perfect or even close, 2 B a success

21 minutes ago, Sakae said:

2020 = year of misery for Sebastian.

Ferrari in general... Lec just had a horrible crash...

image.png.d5bc798e62a45a29e4698366d00cf2de.png

Looks like you can be mighty MB, yet things can go wrong on you just as well. Bottas must be an angry man this weekend.