Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Italian GP 2020 - Monza

Whilst it IS well done 2 Pierre.  The works Honda were struggelin, a few more laps and the Renault powered Mclaren could have challenged for the race win.
It were good 2 see, the Mercedes weeknesses.  Instead of Lewis just disappearin 2 victory

I was in rush going out, when I got glimpse of headline "Ferrari ‘Ready’ To Withdraw F1 Car"...

For a second I thought Ferrari is withdrawing from this season, which obviously would be big relieve for everyone.

It was an Interesting day for racing, with Merc Ferrari and Redbull all having an unfortunate outing.

As Ferrari's Annus Horribilis continues, Italy got another opportunity to raise a toast, This time for native Alpha Tauri. Where I was earlier considering to tip my hat to the 3rd on the podium as a winner, I take my hat out to Sainz for that brilliant fight till the end, and I throw my hat in the air out of appreciation for what Gasly has achieved.

A deserved victory for all the perseverance he has shown throughout this season! Its heart warming how Pierre Gasly's tryst with (what was formally Torro rosso) Alpha Tauri, continues. Seems like they comprehend him better then Redbull could.

Mclaren snatched away a handful of points, its good to see them up there consistently. Sainz seemed to really want a win before he left Mclaren, he truly has his dad's fighting spirit. McLaren will only get better next year with a Mercedes engine in the back.

Renault seemed to have picked up the left over pieces, good job on reliability Renault.

On a circuit that calls for red cars to steal the show there was a image.png.4ea94a432f2b8b3f7b484eb26720a060.png   that saved the day, and paved way for what was one of the most memorable race in recent times.

The temple of speed has left us with a holy buzz for why it is best when racing is kept unpredictable. F1 and FIA need to keep working towards more such unpredictable races that leave a memory. By that I don't mean they should do it artificially, but maybe by leveling the playing field a little to the advantage of the sport. coz seriously, that mercedes package is way ahead of its competitors..

Here is Lewis right after he took his penalty: image.png.19971bfe830806f9c4a4b8b9b3209143.png,,,,, And he managed to finish 7th on what was a bad day for Bottas.

Lando Norris is complaining about rules (that prevented him from showing his "greatness"). 

Rules are what they are. We might not like them, but we all agree to play by them. To claim that Stroll won P3 only because of stupid rules is immature petulant baby-cry. Stroll had to play by the same rules, someone should remind Norris, and if he wanted to win or reach podium, he should have driven faster. 

Verstappen attacked Honda (petulant Alonso style), yet it is ironic, because it is a car with Honda PU, which won the race. 

9 hours ago, blackpebel said:

It was an Interesting day for racing, with Merc Ferrari and Redbull all having an unfortunate outing.

As Ferrari's Annus Horribilis continues, Italy got another opportunity to raise a toast, This time for native Alpha Tauri. Where I was earlier considering to tip my hat to the 3rd on the podium as a winner, I take my hat out to Sainz for that brilliant fight till the end, and I throw my hat in the air out of appreciation for what Gasly has achieved.

A deserved victory for all the perseverance he has shown throughout this season! Its heart warming how Pierre Gasly's tryst with (what was formally Torro rosso) Alpha Tauri, continues. Seems like they comprehend him better then Redbull could.

Mclaren snatched away a handful of points, its good to see them up there consistently. Sainz seemed to really want a win before he left Mclaren, he truly has his dad's fighting spirit. McLaren will only get better next year with a Mercedes engine in the back.

Renault seemed to have picked up the left over pieces, good job on reliability Renault.

On a circuit that calls for red cars to steal the show there was a image.png.4ea94a432f2b8b3f7b484eb26720a060.png   that saved the day, and paved way for what was one of the most memorable race in recent times.

The temple of speed has left us with a holy buzz for why it is best when racing is kept unpredictable. F1 and FIA need to keep working towards more such unpredictable races that leave a memory. By that I don't mean they should do it artificially, but maybe by leveling the playing field a little to the advantage of the sport. coz seriously, that mercedes package is way ahead of its competitors..

Here is Lewis right after he took his penalty: image.png.19971bfe830806f9c4a4b8b9b3209143.png,,,,, And he managed to finish 7th on what was a bad day for Bottas.

Very nice summary.

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Very nice summary.

Y thank you Sakae.

I would like to add.. I completely missed out on mentioning what a good job Lance has been upto. I know he has his papa's money supporting him, but that's his luck. He is resilient on race days. For his age he is proving to be quite an asset to his his team with his contribution.. 

Gasly did NOT win the Italian GP (the statistics will show, he technically DID though) - Hamilton LOST the Italian GP.
There IS a difference.  Gasly WILL now B chasin a full RedBull seat - instead of the sister team. 
Though he NEEDS 2 consistently perform.
instead of just others just fallin off the track and Gasley benefittin