Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000 2020

Ferrari's 1,000th F1 race.

I wish them well, and if it is not possible, do at least enough not to embarrass people at Maranello.

Andiamo ragazzi!

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

FP2  Kimi is still fast, for now, beating both Ferraris.

Kimi is a master of car development input (he's right up there with Vettel and Hamilton, also due to his experience), pity he lost abit of speed due to old age... I dare say...slightly.  He is appreciated for that with every team he races for. Frederic has already hinted at postponement for him. Hope the IceMan stays!!!

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

We know what's going on mate

Ferrari may or may not favor Vettel this year, but I still would think its in their interest to collect some points. P18 and alike will not help, so again, what's going on? My imagination is not adequate to see this through. One thing I am sure off, had Vettel realized that for some reason his racing days are over, I think he would have retired instead signing for another tour.

So, what's holding him up? He cannot go from a race to race, slotting in one of the last 4 positions on the grid. This is beyond explanation.

6 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Yeah, like how he has progressed. The recklessness is gone...

Sebastian actually once after another clash instead getting mad (as I was), he said that Max need to calm down, and with more experience it will happen. It has.

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Ferrari may or may not favor Vettel this year, but I still would think its in their interest to collect some points. P18 and alike will not help, so again, what's going on? My imagination is not adequate to see this through. One thing I am sure off, had Vettel realized that for some reason his racing days are over, I think he would have retired instead signing for another tour.

So, what's holding him up? He cannot go from a race to race, slotting in one of the last 4 positions on the grid. This is beyond explanation.

It is not. Remember he started beating Leclerc from 2nd race onwards. Then it turned... They have to justify why they went with Leclerc, so this is end result. 

As many pundits have stated... Vettel is NOT 0.3-.07 secs behind a teammate, albeit Leclerc. Reminds me of the skewed Alonso/Kimi statistics, without taking into the account the circumstances.

10 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

It is not. Remember he started beating Leclerc from 2nd race onwards. Then it turned... They have to justify why they went with Leclerc, so this is end result. 

As many pundits have stated... Vettel is NOT 0.3-.07 secs behind a teammate, albeit Leclerc. Reminds me of the skewed Alonso/Kimi statistics, without taking into the account the circumstances.

I agree that Vettel is not that slow, but I am lost what is Ferrari getting out of it. Call me crazy, but this might not be best PR for anyone.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

I agree that Vettel is not that slow, but I am lost what is Ferrari getting out of it. Call me crazy, but this might not be best PR for anyone.

There's one explanation. Vettel likes a car that's planted, not light at the rear... and aerodynamically that car is a ... cow

" I also try to adapt myself to the car as best I can and to correct on the track, but there are still things that we need to take a good look at," concludes the disappointed Vettel."

The Kimster.. on form..

Engineer: "We have a five second time penalty that we will serve after the race" Kimi: "For what?" Engineer: "We have a five second time penalty th-" Kimi: "FOR WHAT!?"

13 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

What.is.going.on.at.Ferrari???

The truth? I have no idea.

Sebastian Vettel cannot control the car. Why it is happening to a man with 4 WDC is something I cannot explain. He is now capable to slot among only 3 or 4 last cars on the grid. Forget Hungary P6, or later P10, and get used to P18 or P20. He is not capable to overtake even weak Williams.

Is it a car,  is it Seb, or both? A coin for your thought Mr. Wolff.

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

What.is.going.on.at.Ferrari???

Lack of engine power means they have to run on bare minimum downforce to stay competitive overall,,, which means the car is overall difficult to handle on corners. Rosberg was right to point out that Leclercs crash in Monza was scary..

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

The truth? I have no idea.

Sebastian Vettel cannot control the car. Why it is happening to a man with 4 WDC is something I cannot explain. He is now capable to slot among only 3 or 4 last cars on the grid. Forget Hungary P6, or later P10, and get used to P18 or P20. He is not capable to overtake even weak Williams.

Is it a car,  is it Seb, or both? A coin for your thought Mr. Wolff.

Even Binotto doesnt know... "Binotto: "There is no explanation""

What a joke

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

The Kimster.. on form..

Out performin the works Ferrari in the step-sister Ferrari - Alpha - Sauber whatever it is nowadays