Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000 2020

Alpha - Sauber whatever it is nowadays 

Whatever it is..?

So much for that promoted branding (scam) F1 is supposedly famous for.

Great race win, and drive by Lewis today. A nice outside move by Hamilton to take the lead away from Bottas, during a restart, which he was able to keep until the end of the race, and for the win.

Albon my driver of the day, and hopefully more podium results are in his future.

" FOR WHAT " to the pit wall. A classic no nonsense response from Kimi.....:laughing:

4 hours ago, Samouri said:

Great race win, and drive by Lewis today. A nice outside move by Hamilton to take the lead away from Bottas, during a restart, which he was able to keep until the end of the race, and for the win.

Albon my driver of the day, and hopefully more podium results are in his future.

" FOR WHAT " to the pit wall. A classic no nonsense response from Kimi.....:laughing:

😁He drove like crazy and did quite well, losing just one place to Leclerc

Yes, Alfa Romeo with stronger engine would have probably gained more than they have yesterday. Frédéric and Kimi seems to work well together. I wish Seb would be that lucky. 

14 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Yes, Alfa Romeo with stronger engine would have probably gained more than they have yesterday. Frédéric and Kimi seems to work well together. I wish Seb would be that lucky. 

Not sure, You're joking rite

3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Not sure, You're joking rite

No, I am not. Why would you think so? Kimi has a car which seems to be on a level to Ferrari, or a shade more stable. Mounted with a stronger engine (Renault, Honda, MB), compared to other cars like Williams, Haas, and alike, he would be probably regular visitor in a range P7 - P12.

But on lap 37 of Sunday's race at the Circuit de Barcelona, Raikkonen became the driver to have completed the most racing distance in the history of the sport. The record was previously held by two time champion Fernando Alonso and stood at 53,099 miles - a distance longer than racing around the equator, twice.

Did we actually mentioned his achievement? I can't recall right now.

47 minutes ago, Sakae said:

No, I am not. Why would you think so? Kimi has a car which seems to be on a level to Ferrari, or a shade more stable. Mounted with a stronger engine (Renault, Honda, MB), compared to other cars like Williams, Haas, and alike, he would be probably regular visitor in a range P7 - P12.

Did we actually mentioned his achievement? I can't recall right now.

Oh, of course. misunderstood

no we did not, but i was aware of it

14 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

😁He drove like crazy and did quite well, losing just one place to Leclerc

Kimi did a good job with what he had, and will always give 100% in his efforts. Raikkonen will always be that way as long as he remains in the sport.