Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

GP247

Quite early...

Yes, I read that

They got it horribly wrong in 2017, so it makes sense to use 2021 as transition. They have a good car, but I think they will falter in development as the season progresses as they concentrate on next year.

What more????????

Has the FIA cew, decided this year is the "the ultimate penalty year"

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/768002/Why_Alfa_Romeo_is_dumbfounded_by_Raikkonens_hefty_Imola_penalty/

Why the hell a 30 sec penalty for god's sake!!!!! WTH!!!!! What is their goddamn reasoning when the rules are so unclear????

I'm getting gatvol of this FIA penalty game this year!, which they conveniently sidestep with sir Hamilton reversing on track! !!!

I seems to remember complains about bias and inconsistent stewarding for as long as my memory allow me to recall into past (40+ years). This year especially some stewards should be probably locked into cages with key thrown away for good. Hamilton, Alonso, Russell, Leclerc and a few more cannot do wrong. Problem is, no one does anything about it. For teams this is a hot potato. It is scandalous situation, but for us on sidelines it is either to accept such favouritism, or walk away from this so call sport. I don't see any other solution.  

18 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

What more????????

Has the FIA cew, decided this year is the "the ultimate penalty year"

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/768002/Why_Alfa_Romeo_is_dumbfounded_by_Raikkonens_hefty_Imola_penalty/

Why the hell a 30 sec penalty for god's sake!!!!! WTH!!!!! What is their goddamn reasoning when the rules are so unclear????

I'm getting gatvol of this FIA penalty game this year!, which they conveniently sidestep with sir Hamilton reversing on track! !!!

Painful.