Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Haas F1 Team (2021)

On 12/6/2020 at 4:25 PM, Sakae said:

I don't see why would be that

Think outside the box.  

F1 is a marketin vehicle used, for a road car - Ferrari.
The F1 marketin vehicle established a fizzy drink - Red Bull
Whilst ever Vettel IS in F1, the Ferrari brand IS associated and DRIVEN by a former multi WDC.
If he remains in F1.  Kimi would then B the ONLY championship WINNER driving a Ferrari, though it is NOT a prancin horse Ferrari.
It IS the sister brand  - Alfa Romeo 
It WOULD B very damagin 2 the Ferrari brand to DUMP Vettel now.
Up and comings DON`T sell the brand.

33 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Considering rivalry between two nations, I find eyebrow rising why would they need to hire this person. Must be money then. Mick is probably in trouble.

To Mick: forget Ferrari! They are not available for next 5 years. Talk to Mercedes as replacement for Bottas in 2022 (next to Russell). The only way to follow in footsteps of your father, this time for MB where is was in his second attempt.

Date 2020.12.12   Time 5:37 (UTC)

Noisy start.

Problem is IMO, Haas cannot give up to external pressure, and set precedent how F1 can be manipulated. If he kicks out this driver based on a petition, tomorrow it will be somebody else, and in no time a few noisy fans will manipulate whom we should like or hate, so, this is non-starter, yet this case needs to be really addressed (internally by FiA and Haas). I am not that much of a moralist, and we all did some stupid things when we were in his age, so don't overdo it.

Next to grouping and filming it, he seems to also likes accumulating demerit points. I didn't check the official record, but in my understanding despite he hasn't really started F1 racing per se, yet he is already close to being banned for a race or more for his bumpy rides.

It's going to be joy-ride with him, which Haas may or may not enjoy.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Date 2020.12.12   Time 5:37 (UTC)

Noisy start.

Problem is IMO, Haas cannot give up to external pressure, and set precedent how F1 can be manipulated. If he kicks out this driver based on a petition, tomorrow it will be somebody else, and in no time a few noisy fans will manipulate whom we should like or hate, so, this is non-starter, yet this case needs to be really addressed (internally by FiA and Haas). I am not that much of a moralist, and we all did some stupid things when we were in his age, so don't overdo it.

Next to grouping and filming it, he seems to also likes accumulating demerit points. I didn't check the official record, but in my understanding despite he hasn't really started F1 racing per se, yet he is already close to being banned for a race or more for his bumpy rides.

It's going to be joy-ride with him, which Haas may or may not enjoy.

If I'm correct, he's only 2 away from suspension

‘I’m Afraid Haas Is Bankrupt Without Nikita Mazepin’

What was Ferrari thinking sending Mick there? Doesn't looks like Binotto cares much.

My apology for showing significant ignorance in subject matter, but what kind of a job is Instagram model?

This son of Russian oligarch seems to be slowly pushed towards the door. 

• To me it sounds like he couldn't care less. (He is not worry.)
  • Haas could fold (so we hear from some sources) without his cash.
  • What goes on under the blanket, we are all guilty. It is rather unfortunate that we need to see what goes on above the blanket.
  • Whether he stays or goes needs to be decided by Haas alone with some assistance of FiA. Forget about petitions, otherwise we will have circus out of the sport.
  • I don't like his haircut, so I say, - get out from here.

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

My apology for showing significant ignorance in subject matter, but what kind of a job is Instagram model?

This son of Russian oligarch seems to be slowly pushed towards the door. 

• To me it sounds like he couldn't care less. (He is not worry.)
  • Haas could fold (so we hear from some sources) without his cash.
  • What goes on under the blanket, we are all guilty. It is rather unfortunate that we need to see what goes on above the blanket.
  • Whether he stays or goes needs to be decided by Haas alone with some assistance of FiA. Forget about petitions, otherwise we will have circus out of the sport.
  • I don't like his haircut, so I say, - get out from here.

Lol

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

This Mazepin guy seems to love controversial headlines, day in, day out. 

Money Talks. Despite Haas' rebuke and condemnation of his actions and behaviour, they'll keep him. Sadly, they need the money. Hope he races fair

This mazepin kid.. he seriously has a bad Rep on AND off the track..

His stats have not really been shining, and seems to find trouble more often than not.

After having witnessed Romain's crash, one thing we need less of, is a reckless billionaire kid who thinks that his golden seatbelt will protect him from just about Anything He does.

Not to mention the abusive vulgarity he has chosen to display on social media.

I'm in splits of mind whether he deserves a drive. It's not like he is a lot better than other pay driver's who have come to the sport...

Alpha Romeo will end their cooperative contract with Ferrari (I think in a year or so), and then it's in the air. I don't know much more than that, but I got feeling they are not in a hurry to re-sign with Ferrari. Probably depends on Ferrari recovery.  

2 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Alpha Romeo will end their cooperative contract with Ferrari (I think in a year or so), and then it's in the air. I don't know much more than that, but I got feeling they are not in a hurry to re-sign with Ferrari. Probably depends on Ferrari recovery.  

Makes sense. thx

Young Mick is really starting on back foot. Not permitted to test on a track, and very little access, if any, to a simulator. He needs to get away from Ferrari as far as possible, and as fast as contractually possible. There is no future for him in that team.

4 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

How many "B" teams do Ferrari NEED 2 get the prancin horse competitive?

I think the answer is NONE.

- however -

1. It helps to sell engines with predictable benefits, yet none-essential to Ferrari progress.

2. It helps when customer-team's car moves out of the way when approached from behind by A-team on a leading lap.

3. Haas helped to offset workforce pain due to impact of layoffs under mandatory budgetary limitations.

4. Ferrari's driver academy is a cruel joke. Mike is prime example of it.

Sakae

U also missed out in UR however`s;
Somewhere 4 highly paid contracted drivers who R NOT good enough 2 race 4 the Ferarri prancing horse A-team
2 STILL race - Kimi.  HAS a Ferrari contract worth millions.  He CAN still race.  THEN go home and eat ice cream

On 2/13/2021 at 1:34 PM, Sakae said:

Young Mick is really starting on back foot. Not permitted to test on a track, and very little access, if any, to a simulator. He needs to get away from Ferrari as far as possible, and as fast as contractually possible. There is no future for him in that team.

So true. Your words always came back to haunt whenever I read about Mick's situation. The guy should really get sum test time. Seb will adapt quickly... but Mick as a rookie... 

This is just sad

18 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Young Mick is really starting on back foot

Young Mick IS startin at the SAME place as everybody else - the beginning
People become successful the minute they decide 2 B.

2 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Young Mick IS startin at the SAME place as everybody else - the beginning
People become successful the minute they decide 2 B.

That is patently false. Equipment level  to his disposal says so. Why for once UK guys cannot stay with facts instead making things up?