Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Haas F1 Team (2021)

7 hours ago, Sakae said:

instead making things up?

What is made up by sayin the OBVIOUS FACT

7 hours ago, Sakae said:

startin at the SAME place as everybody else - the beginning

If he did NOT start at the beginning, where DID he start - he did NOT reverse engineer it and start as a CHAMPION
Then becomin  a rookie

12 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

What is made up by sayin the OBVIOUS FACT

Well, I can't disagree with the fact that Mick is getting an opportunity that is, at best, average,,, in terms of a debut for any rookie.

I guess I have fairly followed his career and he is not an early bloomer, He may need a year or 2 to get up to speed with F1 and the level of competition around him, as he did in GP2, but he should fair well If he gets a good package.

The fellow has a surname, which brings on him a lot of lime light and expectations. Fortunately he is a down to earth fellow who deals with this pressure with utmost humility, and I salute that.

It is debatable what kind of an opportunity it is in terms of making splash in F1 when you driving for Haas, as opposed to RB. (A.: poor). There is no need for debate that Haas equipment is lesser equipment in comparison to RB. (A.: fact).

Yuki and Mick IMO are not starting at the same level. Mick will have problems just to finish races, never-mind making splash on the racing scene, whereas Yuki is set on his path to greatness. Only time will tell what he will do with that gift in his lap.

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

set on his path to greatness

Everybody IS set on THE path 2 greatness.
Those who can, DO
Those who can NOT, find an excuse
The cream of the crop, rises 2 the TOP
Good luck to everybody attempting.  Though attempting IS the easier part.
Doing it again IS the challenge.  There R many 1 season wonders.

1 hour ago, lipstick79 said:

Everybody IS set on THE path 2 greatness.

Recycled cliche which is just nothing more than brainwashing propaganda. False statement manufactured by worst characteristics unique to homo sapiens.

It is NOT false at all Sakae.
Seems likely that U have probably NOT achieved greatness.  
The only thing stoppin U is, U
These R the hands U`ve been given - now make it a life worth livin
U followed the path and took a short cut, though it did not work out 4 U
Life IS what U make it, U DON`T get a second chance.

20 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

It is NOT false at all Sakae.
Seems likely that U have probably NOT achieved greatness.  
The only thing stoppin U is, U
These R the hands U`ve been given - now make it a life worth livin
U followed the path and took a short cut, though it did not work out 4 U
Life IS what U make it, U DON`T get a second chance.

Can we talk about something else, please? 

It is not Mercedes's fault they have done an exceptional job. There are however some questions I wish to ask, namely, who s behind killing MB's competition? Being good and better is the F1 which I know, and I have no problem with. Rules imposed upon teams however were the issue from The Day 1. I said this before, and I retained opinion, that 3 months into a season in 2014, FiA should have invoked emergency measures, and correct expediently regulatory problems, and let all teams to work on their cars as needed to ensure some sort of balance. Instead, they haven't done it, whilst shortsighted onlookers were salivating with imbecile like expressions on their faces, talking about dynasties, and comparing ineptly Ferrari period with MB, not being capable to recognise mortal danger of that imbalance to the sport. 

Michael Schumacher's long-term sponsor Deutsche Vermögensberatung has confirmed it will continue to back the seven-time world champion's son, Mick

Good.

Nice colours on the Haas car, including car number, which was easy to read. AM didn't have that.

I don't associate colours on Haas car with any country. I see nice combination of colours, that's all, not a flag. Even the car number is visible and nice. Unfortunately Mick has been omitted in this mosaic. Aesthetically however it pleases me more than colours of AM, which is grey, dark, non-descriptive, if anything, I find it depressive. 

12 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

This guy needs a break too!!! FFS!!!

Maybe when Kimi retires, (he's excellent at feedback), it can maybe be an avenue that opens for Mick...

https://www.pitpass.com/69240/Schumachers-debut-ten-times-more-difficult-warns-Rosberg

Ferrari is not going to take Mick. They are full for next a few years, and they have no memory. Mick is in danger being a forgotten man. What puzzles me why Mercedes would hire only British drivers, and let Schumacher's name to die in some Russian camp.

Mick’s father, Michael, helped Ecclestone turn Formula One into a billion-dollar sporting event in the 1990s and 2000s. Ecclestone hasn’t forgotten that: “Michael is a first-class person. The nice thing I can say about Michael Schumacher: There were never any problems with him. 

Mr. E would have liked “a team like Red Bull” for Mick Schumacher. “A team that has the skills to win races. That has people on the team who can help him do just that. His performance in Formula 2 was super. It’s not going to be that easy in the current team.”

True.

Ms. Garloff: Conversation with Mick Schumacher

Thoughts before a season beggins.

On subject of overtaking:

I think you have to listen to your instincts and drive by feel. Thinking too much doesn’t help when overtaking. Then you’re always that one decisive step behind. You just have to do it at the right moment. 

According this it is clear that on a mike commentator with his interjection about unsuccessful pass - "I don't know what he was thinking" is then widely off mark.  

21 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Ms. Garloff: Conversation with Mick Schumacher

Thoughts before a season beggins.

On subject of overtaking:

According this it is clear that on a mike commentator with his interjection about unsuccessful pass - "I don't know what he was thinking" is then widely off mark.  

I love that quote, I agree. If you think too much, it opens you up to being hesitant and causing collisons/mistakes

Wise head on his shoulders

Just now, BradSpeedMan said:

I love that quote, I agree. If you think too much, it opens you up to being hesitant and causing collisons/mistakes

Wise head on his shoulders

...and when two instincts collide, internet goes broke with volumious blame and ridicule.

Mazepin is taking a lot of heat from fans.

FP1 – MAZEPIN P20
FP2 – MAZEPIN P20
I LIKE THE DIRECTION THIS IS GOING

— DAN 👉 F1 (@F1FANDANI) MARCH 26, 2021

...and many more similar. Is he a new bad man of the F1?

On 12/22/2020 at 5:00 PM, blackpebel said:

This mazepin kid.. he seriously has a bad Rep on AND off the track..

His stats have not really been shining, and seems to find trouble more often than not.

After having witnessed Romain's crash, one thing we need less of, is a reckless billionaire kid who thinks that his golden seatbelt will protect him from just about Anything He does.

Not to mention the abusive vulgarity he has chosen to display on social media.

I'm in splits of mind whether he deserves a drive. It's not like he is a lot better than other pay driver's who have come to the sport...

:shakehead: