Full Team Name: Haas F1 Team

Base: Kannapolis, United States

Team Chief: Guenther Steiner

Power Unit: Ferrari

Drivers:

• Romain Grosjean
  • Kevin Jan Magnussen 

Date 2020.09.16   Time 7:37 (UTC)

As of this day, driver line up for next year remains unconfirmed. F1 ever interfering media decided there has to be change. 

I for one think UK is far too much overrepresented, and not for the best for this sport. We need French and Danish involvement IMO.

I think both drivers should go. I know u're an advocate for Grosjean, but he looks pretty... midfield driver to me, don't think he can drive the team forward like a Kimi, Hamilton, Vettel or Verstappen.

Bring in Checo and hopefully... the Hulk

Haas with their philosophy is lower end midfield, and any driver would break their teeth trying to pull the rope for them. I wonder if ever Gro had actually received a fair chance in this series when he was trying to establish his way in racing. Media unfortunately created a lot of hateful rhetoric around him, doubtfully fair or accurate. They have done it to more non-British drivers, yet Brawn is telling us today, how false perception that was.

Too little, too late, Sir. 

Date 2020.09.25   Time 10:52 (UTC)

Rumors, rumors, and rumors...

grandprix

There are rumors at Sochi that Haas has already signed a preliminary contract with Sergio Perez.

...another rumor - Haas to Renault?

Now when Kimi might be joined (possibly) by Mick, Hulk and Perez to Haas is not that far fetched speculation. Plan is for Mick take a car for spin in Germany.

Date 2020.09.30   Time 14:45 (UTC)

I am having difficulty to establish without doubts whether Steiner should learn how to deal with a French national and his approach to life, or Grosjean should try harder to come in grips with (not that easy) life with the team he is driving for. He is in UK, surrounded by British-US personnel, all run by the Italian and American owner. There is a lot to unpack in this configuration.

Forget yesteryears man Alonso, and have him move to a French team. 

Date 2020.10.01   Time 9:08 (UTC)

WT....

NO!

It was clear to me from start, that Stroll is setting poisonous precedent. Development is not good for fans.

The War of the Billionaires Daddies has come to Formula 1 as Uralkali, led by Russian industrial oligarch Dmitry Mazepin, and Racing Point, fronted by Canadian clothing tycoon Lawrence Stroll, are set to face-off in court late next year.

Uralkali alleges they made a much better offer than the Stroll-led consortium for the stricken Force India F1 team to administrators FRP Advisory LLP [being sued as detailed in the statement below] and as a result Racing Point emerged from the near ashes of Vijay Mallya’s former team.