Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Russian GP 2020

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

Congratulation to Bottas. The guy had to win sometimes.

Did Bottas win it or, did Hamilton lose it ? 

Mercedes on Pole - another Mercedes WIN - Just a different winning Mercedes car that expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

Did Bottas win it or, did Hamilton lose it ? .

1st question: yes

2nd question: who cares in a moment such as this one to pour sour cream on Bottas' happiness. Win is a win, H.' fans have to live with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Win is a win, H.' fans have to live with it.

Indeed, results speak for themselves - that IS what count`s. 
Though for F1 fans; I ask the question; 
                 did Bottas win the race or, did Hamilton lose the race ? 
Like in the Ferrari and Schumi dominance days.
U R only as good as the competition - there were NO competition.
It WERE a Mercedes win, from pole 2 lights out - just a DIFFERENT Mercedes driver brought it home
The BIGGEST question IS where WERE Verstappen? 
Started second, finished second. 
The Mercedes SWITCHED positions around him - were he runnin through the jungle, the wind in his hair and the sand at his feet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Hmm i agree to some of this.. I wont deny that he is selfish in a lot of ways. And that is why he is stuck with only 2 wdc's so far. He could have had more had he held teams better together. Hope he has learned a lesson by participating in motorsports that needs team work. And yes i also agree he tends to push teams to concentrate on his needs in an abrasively demanding way.. 

But What I said IS what I meant to say. Thank you, but I'm perfectly OK speaking for myself. These guys at the top are all uniquely shrewd and selfish in their need to stay ahead... 

 

You think Hamilton isn't? Him and toto have specifically picked bottas in the 2nd CAR and not vettle or Verstappen or Ricciardo, coz this makes avoiding any complications for ham and team. This too is selfish but feels justified doesn't it? 

You think vettle wasn't during his winning years? He was at times ruthless with his demeanor in handling Redbull and his approach towards webber.

Wasn't Ayrton convinced with his questionable behavior on track in an enigmatic way to prove what HE did on the track was all justified..

Wasn't Schumi? He had some seriously underhanded tricks he would try to get away with..

You see,,,, the one who are fast, and know it, don't just stop at that... All These guys at the top, they are there, BECAUSE they are ALL shrewd and selfish to stay ahead of others ... But they are/were all fast and had/have super determination to setup the car right and stay ahead and win.

 

There's a difference between being arrogant/selfish (traits of the great ones come to mind, as you express here), and yet, preventing your teammate to excel in the "other car", to your great benefit alone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Date 2020.09.27   Time 18:44 (UTC)

Bottas's message on Twitter: 

Quote

“YESSSS! HAHA! F***. I think it’s again, a nice moment to thank my critics. To whom it may concern, f*** you!”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Date 2020.09.27   Time 18:44 (UTC)

Bottas's message on Twitter: 

 

Mr Bottas... Instead thank God (as you went to church) than screaming expletives on Twitter. Maybe that's why you'll never be champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sakae said:

“YESSSS! HAHA! F***. I think it’s again, a nice moment to thank my critics. To whom it may concern, f*** you!”

> Is that wishful thinkin, by Bottas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

> Is that wishful thinkin, by Bottas?

I think it's pretty self-explanatory what he meant, but if you are still not clear, perhaps you could ask him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Mr Bottas... Instead thank God (as you went to church) than screaming expletives on Twitter. Maybe that's why you'll never be champion.

I think his stress level found its limits. I "know" form other forum for almost 20 years a Finish forumer, who used to be close to Finish F1 journalist, and she assured me couple of years ago that Bottas is very quiet, and well behaved individual.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I think his stress level found its limits. I "know" form other forum for almost 20 years a Finish forumer, who used to be close to Finish F1 journalist, and she assured me couple of years ago that Bottas is very quiet, and well behaved individual.  

Yes, that post of his is very suprising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Yes, that post of his is very suprising

It't pity - I was banned from the forum, and lost consequently contact with her, but once she was carrying a message from me to Kimi. It's true. (She was a leader of Finish fans for Kimi club). I was going to ask for you, since you are such a huge fan, but that website doesn't let me in. (Lifetime ban is lifetime ban, they assured me.) Obviously I pose danger to (F1) society with my radicalism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sakae said:

It't pity - I was banned from the forum, and lost consequently contact with her, but once she was carrying a message from me to Kimi. It's true. (She was a leader of Finish fans for Kimi club). I was going to ask for you, since you are such a huge fan, but that website doesn't let me in. (Lifetime ban is lifetime ban, they assured me.) Obviously I pose danger to (F1) society with my radicalism. 

That would've been.... [email protected]##$%^ GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for the thought my friend. Appreciated 👊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Stewards retract penalty points handed to Hamilton for practice start infringement

I repeat, it's twice in one day, stewards may just put bones  through their noses. It would be quicker and less painful for rest of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I repeat, it's twice in one day, stewards may just put bones  through their noses. It would be quicker and less painful for rest of us. 

Have you ever heard anything like this, when have you ever heard of penalty retracted/revoked. Certainly not in my memory of this sport...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sakae said:

self-explanatory what he meant,

R U sayin Bottas thinks, I am pretty ?? !! lol 

Relief IS what Bottas MEANT.
The Hamilton bubble has NOW been burst
Mclaren`s record STILL remains unbeaten - for another year.
In 1988, McLaren dominated the season, winning all but one race   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottas is deluded. A win is a win, but he's seriously now on Massa and Rubens level of thinking he's ever going to compete for a WDC.

As for Hamilton, boo hoo. Ricci's radio comment when he was told he had a penalty shows WHY he's loved. Hamilton's comment and continued messages shows why people dislike him greatly.

As mentioned before, peoples actions and words endear or turn me off a person. I've never warmed to Hamilton and this is a good example why.

 

As for Ferrari, what a bunch of a**holes. I am seriously never cheering for them ever again. Vettel asked to be pitted to swap tyres 5x times. FIVE TIMES. He did more laps on the mediums than the hards. Now this is where I expect a Vettel hater to chime in and claim Vettel sux. Go ahead. The rest of the intelligent world can see Ferrari aren't even hiding their dislike and lack of care with regards to Vettel and are openly screwing his races.

I will say that despite not liking him and thinking he's a crying little b***h, Leclerc is doing okay in the dog of a Ferrari. Vers is quietly churning out results too. But it's easy when you have a good car, start at the front of the grid and then have the car to get clean air all race. Totally different when starting in the midfield -- hence all the accidents lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

There's a difference between being arrogant/selfish (traits of the great ones come to mind, as you express here), and yet, preventing your teammate to excel in the "other car", to your great benefit alone...

Hmm i can agree with this,, as I said, there is a reason he is stuck on the 2 wdcs even after having good driving skill , this is probably it...

5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

As you've mentioned, maybe he learned a thing or two in the other series (hope so), as he is... a good driver

Yepp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Mr Bottas... Instead thank God (as you went to church) than screaming expletives on Twitter. Maybe that's why you'll never be champion.

+1

There is no need to add fuel to ur hatters in words... Your performance says it all.. He should let his performance speak in these moments. Probably enjoy his race win on the track, who knows it could just push hamilton in the right way, Nico Rosberg used it to his benefit actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

Ricci's radio comment when he was told he had a penalty shows WHY he's loved. Hamilton's comment and continued messages shows why people dislike him greatly.

As mentioned before, peoples actions and words endear or turn me off a person. I've never warmed to Hamilton and this is a good example why.

Super +1!

😃 Thats why I Love Dany boy!! Hes truly an all rounder. I love his grit while braking. If you look at how he maneuvered turn 1, it was Brilliant.. I couldn't believe he went that deep while braking late.. N thats were he gained an advantage over max.. Can't wait for 2021 and 2022 to see him 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Have you ever heard anything like this, when have you ever heard of penalty retracted/revoked. Certainly not in my memory of this sport...

Masi is relatively new to his current function, but his credibility after this race...😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sakae said:

Masi is relatively new to his current function, but his credibility after this race...😡

If he is new to his job, then he deserves some room for error. I would pass on any judgments for now.. I'm sure they will do a better job next time.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

I am not sure why is anybody surprised. LH does it every time for years. When he doesn't like something, he turns it into a personal attack against him.

As a wise man (Alex Albon) once said: Sore Loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...