Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Nürburgring 2020

@lipstick79 This goes most likely beyond engine performance. It seems as Seb is lacking full control of the vehicle. The Ferrari is not "glued" with tarmac.  He complained about tires. Binotto thinks after spin it was over for him.

3 hours ago, Sakae said:

The Ferrari is not "glued" with tarmac

Seb benefitted from years & years of Newey designs - the aero master, and down force king at Red Bull.
Enablin him 2 rack up the statistics in the record books

In every aspect situation in F1 is never static. Every situation is in some aspects different.

Todays we read, Ferrari will launch totally new and different engine next year. So, they are trying. Good luck to them, but my interest has shifted, so, I don't care.

On 10/10/2020 at 7:08 PM, Sakae said:

if I see consistency going forward

That consistency were NOT there at the Eifel Grand Prix, Nuerburgring .
Ferrari seem 2 B good at doin the cha cha,
               1 step forward 2 steps back

6 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

That consistency were NOT there at the Eifel Grand Prix, Nuerburgring .
Ferrari seem 2 B good at doin the cha cha,
               1 step forward 2 steps back

Well we are full circle back. I wasn't impressed by quali (like you), and said I need to see more. I came, and I saw. Thanks, no surprises. I think Seb was ready for P20 had all drivers were racing till end. I don't understand his current position within that team, but it is not normal.

4 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I wasn't impressed by quali (like you)

I think the stand out performer for Ferrari IS actually in the sister Ferrari team,
Kimi in the Sauber (what were).  IS actually doin BETTER than the Ferrari WORKS.

Yes. In relative terms everybody is performing better than Ferrari. Today they were 1 lap down at one point. WTH. I am in pain to think it's not over yet. Nico quali P20 after 1100 he receives a phone call to jump in, and in the race he slots P8 on the Finish line. Beats me how any Italian can see this and doesn't feel like killing himself in shame. 

Ferrari have a get out jail card and they will continue to use it all year.

Provided Leclerc finishes ahead of Vettel each race, they take the view they are free from any criticism. And then talk up Leclerc like he's putting Alonso like performances outdriving his car.

I don't know what is wrong in the disparity between Vettel and Leclerc, but it's not talent. For one driver, the car is undriveable, the other he's quite happy with it. Again shades of Alonso there.

The fact that Ralf and other ex F1 drivers have also stated that Vettel is not a second to 2 seconds slower than Leclerc only proves my point. I know Vettel's confidence is probably low as well, but Ferrari are hardly a team that show any support for him. As such, I will NEVER support this team again in my lifetime.

I hope this year ends as soon as possible. I fell asleep again during last nights race. Was a good nap too. Then flicked over to watch Nadal murder the joker. But the sooner this years racing ends the better, as I cannot stand anymore of Brundle's snide insulting remarks towards Vettel, or the insane thinking that Hamilton is anywhere near close to being a great like Aryton and Schumi.

F1 is a farce. The rules are a farce. The whole thing is pathetic.

1 hour ago, KoolMonkey said:

Ferrari have a get out jail card and they will continue to use it all year.

Provided Leclerc finishes ahead of Vettel each race, they take the view they are free from any criticism. And then talk up Leclerc like he's putting Alonso like performances outdriving his car.

I don't know what is wrong in the disparity between Vettel and Leclerc, but it's not talent. For one driver, the car is undriveable, the other he's quite happy with it. Again shades of Alonso there.

The fact that Ralf and other ex F1 drivers have also stated that Vettel is not a second to 2 seconds slower than Leclerc only proves my point. I know Vettel's confidence is probably low as well, but Ferrari are hardly a team that show any support for him. As such, I will NEVER support this team again in my lifetime.

I hope this year ends as soon as possible. I fell asleep again during last nights race. Was a good nap too. Then flicked over to watch Nadal murder the joker. But the sooner this years racing ends the better, as I cannot stand anymore of Brundle's snide insulting remarks towards Vettel, or the insane thinking that Hamilton is anywhere near close to being a great like Aryton and Schumi.

F1 is a farce. The rules are a farce. The whole thing is pathetic.

+1

RAFA!!!!!!!! My fav tennis player

Pat Rafter was my fav player. The player with the most heart, but maybe not as good as the others on talent. That only made me like him more. Him loosing Wimbeldon to Goran still hurts even to this day ;(

As for Rafa, he's my equal fav along with Fed. It's hard to watch them player against each other as I want both to win. Both are class acts.

As for the joker, I despise this guy and have for many years. His antics this year only validated why I disliked him. I couldn't never put my finger on it, but he's a dirty b#####d that's for sure. The fake injuries he gets when losing infuriates me too. I have a feeling he will beat Roger and Rafa's records for Majors. So just like Hamilton, I'll have to accept it, but it doesn't mean I think he's a great. He has talent no doubt, but as mentioned so many times in the past, a "great" has to encompass so much more than just talent. Serena has won many titles, but when she threatened physical harm on a judge some years back, and faced no penalties or consequences, that persons "greatness" means nothing. I still rate Steffi Graf as greater than her anyways.

31 minutes ago, KoolMonkey said:

Pat Rafter was my fav player. The player with the most heart, but maybe not as good as the others on talent. That only made me like him more. Him loosing Wimbeldon to Goran still hurts even to this day ;(

As for Rafa, he's my equal fav along with Fed. It's hard to watch them player against each other as I want both to win. Both are class acts.

As for the joker, I despise this guy and have for many years. His antics this year only validated why I disliked him. I couldn't never put my finger on it, but he's a dirty b#####d that's for sure. The fake injuries he gets when losing infuriates me too. I have a feeling he will beat Roger and Rafa's records for Majors. So just like Hamilton, I'll have to accept it, but it doesn't mean I think he's a great. He has talent no doubt, but as mentioned so many times in the past, a "great" has to encompass so much more than just talent. Serena has won many titles, but when she threatened physical harm on a judge some years back, and faced no penalties or consequences, that persons "greatness" means nothing. I still rate Steffi Graf as greater than her anyways.

Goran just served aces, Pat was more talented than him...

Steffi..ola, loved her, and was her nr 1 fan..