Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2020

Realistically, Seb will be lucky to make it into top 5 next year; that's my current feeling.

The thing is, his new team was lucky to have copied (and get away with it) MB's concept, and that made it possible for them to punch above their weight. Next year however - no more! Hard to say where they end up in 2022 with a new car, but no more copying. Ferrari still accusing them from cheating, and I think there are more teams which do think along those lines.

Actually isn't next year going to be the same cars? So RP/AM can still run the "copy" car. Thus I think they will still do well next year, but 2022 will be the big one.

5 hours ago, KoolMonkey said:

Actually isn't next year going to be the same cars? So RP/AM can still run the "copy" car. Thus I think they will still do well next year, but 2022 will be the big one.

Very true, KM. Having feet on the ground, as always.

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

Very true, KM. Having feet on the ground, as always.

All Vettel will insist on... build me a car for my liking 2022 and I will do the rest. That's why he bought a share in AM.

He has'nt lost any of his mojo, he just wants to be listened to. Seb is pumped up...