Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Fernando Alonso, Testing and Comeback

Love him or loath him.
Alonso HAS a HISTORY of gettin the job DONE.
> Can NOT argue that, Alonso DELIVER`S - statistical FACT
>> Things bein consistent - on his way 2 achievin motorsports TRIPLE crown
The wryly old fox.  Realisin that there IS another way - unlikely 2 surpass Schumacher`s WDC`S total.
So spread his wings, in the pursuit of somethin different  - so CAN fly away IN glory. 

If U want 2 B seen, have an opinion about Alonso - does NOT matter if it is true or NOT.

Just have an opinion about Alonso, and U WILL B seen.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/109863/aston-martin-interested-in-bringing-in-alonso.html

Unfair competition in F1 has hindered Alonso's true potential.

Brands want him to be a part of their team to bring the consistent performance that he can deliver, without being able to offer him a consistently fast car, and that's unfortunate coz that's how F1 works.

A fan is responding to rumors. 

By Sergio Vauduro:

Even though I'm Ayrton's fellow countryman, for me Vettel is the biggest phenomenon I've seen appear in Formula 1 since I've been following the competition since 1970 and I'm sure his potential remains at a high level, and I had the pleasure of having this opinion partially shared by a recent poll on Formula1News.UK at the end of 2020, when more than half of his readers voted him the best of his generation.
His unexpectedly negative performances in 2014 and 2020 were directly related to commercial matters rather than his ability as a pilot.
His young age suggests that he could stay in the category for longer, but his problem is that he is not linked to any manager, and that makes the doors open more for drivers with this type of advice.
In light of these aspects, there is an inconsistency in the argumentation of the text about him being replaced by a pilot 6 years older, whose last victory will turn 9 years old soon, on May 12, but who works hard behind the scenes to stay in evidence, besides that it would be unwise for him to transfer to a team with worse structure and management than the one he is in today.
Sorry for the text, I used Google Translate.

Thank you Sergio.

Vettel IS the Next Alonso.
Right place at the right time, 2 gain championship`s.
Made the wrong decision 2 establish a new team.
Now left, hangin around.

On 5/5/2022 at 5:57 PM, Sakae said:

I'm sure his potential remains at a high level

Everybody has high potential.
The difference is that, some realise their potential whilst for others it only ever remains as potential

15 hours ago, Quiet One said:

He's back, bitches.

Lewis Hamilton Goodbye GIF by Formula 1

Hell yeahhhhh!!!

Form. Is. Temporary. Class. Is. Permanent!

1 minute ago, Quiet One said:

Wisdom.

Mmm.. Those are actually words written on Fernando's bicycle if i'm not wrong. 

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/853944/Aston_Martin_reveal_quotabsolutely_extraordinaryquot_similarity_between_Verstappen_and_Alonso/

"There are drivers, like Fernando and Max, who drive these high-speed, high-downforce Formula 1 cars like go-karts.

"It seems absolutely extraordinary to me that they can treat a car as sophisticated and as fast as a Formula 1 car in the same way as they do a go-kart, but they do."