Clicky

blackpebel

Fernando Alonso, Testing and Comeback

On 4/8/2021 at 6:36 AM, blackpebel said:

Aye.. Indeed.

Yea, there was a time, after his firing from Mclaren, when he was my least favorite driver out there. I wasn’t to impressed with him trying to blackmail Ron Dennis (and I am no Ron Dennis fan). But, in the end all those impressive drives with underperforming cars got my attention. So yea, even if you are not an Alonso fan, you are an Alonso fan. 

6 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Yea, there was a time, after his firing from Mclaren, when he was my least favorite driver out there. I wasn’t to impressed with him trying to blackmail Ron Dennis (and I am no Ron Dennis fan). But, in the end all those impressive drives with underperforming cars got my attention. So yea, even if you are not an Alonso fan, you are an Alonso fan. 

Well, not exactly.

Yes, I have been critisizing Alonso based on his off-track behavior. He is a manipulater, to the expense of the other driver in the team.  It has dented my view of him. No matter what great driver he might be perceived to be, just too much damage. He'll never be able to achieve/replicate those heights again, with an environment dedicated totally to him and to his liking.

He has had some great drives, but I am not a fan of Alonso.

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

All good yes, Hope you and your fam is safe too.

Difficult times

happy you are ok, yes difficult times, but it will be all fine i am sure, and nice to see our favorite drivers fighting again, although this time for tenth place , but it is what it is. 💪