Clicky

Sakae

F1 - What's on your mind? (2021)

10 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

It`s NOT just UR imagination, Seb just passed wind (farted).
Probably the ONLY thing he WILL pass ALL season ? !! lol

So much for trust in that car. 

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Old stuff will be back?

I like the third pedal Mclaren came up with.
Will that make a return? 

Domenicali on Formula 1 calendar: “Germany is important market”.

At last we have someone at the table who will do something about it.

👏

25 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

Important 2 Mercedes definitely

Not as much as you, for lack of knowledge, think. Mercedes is recognised as an international company with foreign influence. It is not as intense like for example UK is for AM.

Germany IMO is important as a country of well-off, well educated earners, who do understand motor-sport, and spend their money wisely. When CVC jacked up prices, they found out that stands were empty. People are in control of their emotions and open wallet for something of value, not just PR blah blah. They fill stands, and watch TV, if there is something to watch. Liberty cannot say - Germans are not interested in F1. Actually it is true only if F1 is what it has been in recent years. F1 needs to pull its socks to deserve German (and maybe international) audience.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

Not as much as you, for lack of knowledge, think.

Obviously had things worked out differently.  Schummy STARTED the Mercedes F1 revolution.
The marketin options that would HAVE been available.

19 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Obviously had things worked out differently.  Schummy STARTED the Mercedes F1 revolution.

My honest opinion - after posting this, you should be banned permananetly from this forum.  You need Hollywood made up hatefull stories to conduct conversation why Germany should have its own permanent place on F1 calendar? I find it disgusting, and offensive.

19 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Ms Lipstick. What is your reason for posting this. It is highly offensive

Domenicali is still pushing ahead with his plans for the future.

"I want a third of the races in Europe, two races in America, and we are in talks with African countries," he revealed.

Sounds like Dome is a man close to my heart. He speaks and does what Europeans do (for now). He will need more time to steer this Titanic-F1 away from the iceberg, but I trust if anyone, he can do that. He certainly has right qualifications, demeanour, knows right people, and has proper idea what Grand Prix means in traditional sense.

7 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Ms Lipstick. What is your reason for posting this. It is highly offensive

Sorry it is NOT 
The clip I were thinkin of in my head.
I were thinkin MORE of probably dad`s Army ?? 
Or World Cup - the fight 2 overcum 2 win the challenge

A lot of people are amused, (mostly out of facing emotional enfeeblement), by the theatrics,,, that Hollywood or any other Main stream media puts up while framing a dramatic happy ending to a certain scenario.

That includes Sylvester Stallon,,, in shorts colored with the US Flag,,, Against a Huge opponent,, from Russia,, in RED shorts.. and the protagonist (of-course),, wins against all odds,, and behold,, we have everyone happy to see the Underdog win... 

Reality is a little different.. It has no direct correlation to the shenanigans portrayed by the cinema halls.

Edited by blackpebel

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80698/aston-martin-not-happy-mercedes-and-us-suffer-because-of-new-rules-red-bull-doesn-t.html

I guess the ones heading the F1 management have done a fair job of cutting the undue(by some perception) advantage Held by Mercedes and AM. Racing should look better this year compared to 2020.

43 minutes ago, blackpebel said:

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80698/aston-martin-not-happy-mercedes-and-us-suffer-because-of-new-rules-red-bull-doesn-t.html

I guess the ones heading the F1 management have done a fair job of cutting the undue(by some perception) advantage Held by Mercedes and AM. Racing should look better this year compared to 2020.

I think that's nonsense spewed by Mr Stroll snr

14 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I think that's nonsense spewed by Mr Stroll snr

Why do you think he would do THAT?

12 minutes ago, blackpebel said:

Why do you think he would do THAT?

Excuses. New sponsorship by AM, Cognizant and who else. It won't instill confidence to show them where AM actually are at the moment. Lower midfield after all those promises in boardrooms.

I mean RB have for years run the high-rake. They were disadvantaged in a way. Now when the tables are turned....

Australian GP

I am sure someone around here will be assess changes to the GP circuit in technical terms, but I have something else on my mind, namely, passing praise where praise is due. I don't praise Australia as a country too often, and for good reasons, despite their heavenly beaches where KM writes his contributions to this forum, but this is something else. Every circuit should follow (some do) Oz example. Cars are changing, racing lines are changing, and tracks cannot stays sterile, and they need to go with times to accommodate current racing techniques.

Mango is awarded for thinking and effort. :congrats:

15 minutes ago, Sakae said:

tracks cannot stays sterile, and they need to go with times to accommodate current racing techniques

I respectfully disagree, there WILL alway`s B exceptions.
I`m thinkin, the streets of Monty-Carlo.  The Monaco GP IS worth more 2 F1.

3 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

I respectfully disagree, there WILL alway`s B exceptions.
I`m thinkin, the streets of Monty-Carlo.  The Monaco GP IS worth more 2 F1.

Perhaps your post explains, why you are not in charge.

Monaco BTW went through changes, limited as they were, but thinking and efforts were exhibited and do continue. At some point F1 will reach new levels, when some track cannot keep up, and have to be taken off the calendar. I am not predicting this will happen to Monaco, but such situation is not out of the question. F1 leadership either will modulate technology, or seek new grounds, but there has to be degree of compatibility to keep viewership intrested.

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

The most boring and outdated track on the calendar

It may B borin and outdated but it IS the most financially beneficial track 2 F1
I HAVE been 2 the Monaco Grand Prix

On 3/23/2021 at 1:42 PM, Sakae said:

It is not as intense like for example UK is for AM

It is NOT just AM - There R a LOT of UK teams.
Japan and Sazuka IS probably the MOST important, and intense track for Honda.
I`m bettin on a win 4  Max, B 4 Honda bow out AGAIN.

Whilst Hamilton IS TGOAT in F1.
Alonso realised that he WERE unable 2 sufficiently increase HIS F1 WDC`S so he, side stepped.
Hoping 2 gain Motorsports triple crown.
There IS another record available that, seems 2 HAVE been missed by WDC`S.
I thought mayB SV would possibly side step, though he went with the AM project instead.
John Surtees: Champion on two wheels and four.
It IS worth thinkin about 4 ex WDC`S, who STILL have a desire 2 race.